Assassin’s Creed® Odyssey - InventoryEditor

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
forkinator
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Assassin’s Creed® Odyssey - InventoryEditor

Post by forkinator »

So, is it normal for all your currently equipped gear to get deleted after putting on cultist disguise, saving, and reloading Save? I added the disguise through item editor and it worked ( just before adding the cultist disguise, I added the 2 new helix pack items, All of them with success), and I tried this 2 different times. My character was equipped with full gear, I equipped cultist disguise (goes in the head slot), saved, and reloaded save. All items I had equipped are now deleted. Not even in my inventory. Cultist disguise is gone too.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Sauce
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Sauce »

^ It might be a story trigger. In game when you get the cultist disguise, it unequips all your gear for a mission, and then when it removes the disguise you get it all back.

forkinator
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by forkinator »

Makes sense. I'm having some trouble now with storing things in my ship storage so they appear in my transmog list. The celestial sword and the celestial chest piece are the only celestial pieces that won't appear in my transmog list. Also the cultist disguise won't appear either

What am I doing wrong? I put the whole celestial set in storage, then went in my transmog list and only the torso and sword won't appear as a cosmetic.

I even tried making new saved without the celestial chest and sword, then making them, putting them in ship stash, waiting, then taking them out of the stash, but they just will not show up in the visual customization menu. I'll be surprised if anyone else gets them to show.

Edit : okay, after 2 hours trying to figure this out, and a long day at work, im done.

Can someone make the celestial sword and chest piece through the inventory editor CT, and then try to make it appear in the inventory customization list? Please let me know if it shows up in the visual customization list for you. This is really bugging me.

budabum
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by budabum »

Dear friends.
Front post updated, added complete hash dump as of 1.1.1 game version.
forkinator wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:09 am
So, is it normal for all your currently equipped gear to get deleted after putting on cultist disguise, saving, and reloading Save? I added the disguise through item editor and it worked ( just before adding the cultist disguise, I added the 2 new helix pack items, All of them with success), and I tried this 2 different times. My character was equipped with full gear, I equipped cultist disguise (goes in the head slot), saved, and reloaded save. All items I had equipped are now deleted. Not even in my inventory. Cultist disguise is gone too.
this might be related to very fast save/load not waiting enough for save action to complete. in this case the engine loads previous save.

Edit:
forkinator wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:00 am
Can someone make the celestial sword and chest piece through the inventory editor CT, and then try to make it appear in the inventory customization list? Please let me know if it shows up in the visual customization list for you. This is really bugging me.
tried as described in first post - does work. the same is for upcoming Dionysos pack.
Store in Adrestia, Retrieve from Adrestia
Last edited by budabum on Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

_Eagle_
Cheater
Cheater

Post by _Eagle_ »

@Budabum.
have you found anything with a cape.

budabum
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by budabum »

full literally 100% dump, what Alexios/Kassandra can wear, is posted. See above. Leonidas Cape is not exposed for Kass/Alex model.

forkinator
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by forkinator »

budabum wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:38 am
Dear friends.
Front post updated, added complete hash dump as of 1.1.1 game version.
forkinator wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:09 am
this might be related to very fast save/load not waiting enough for save action to complete. in this case the engine loads previous save.

Edit:
forkinator wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:00 am
tried as described in first post - does work. the same is for upcoming Dionysos pack.
Store in Adrestia, Retrieve from Adrestia

Any chance you could help me figure out what is causing some items to not appear in the
Visual customization list? It seems to be random. I went ahead and made another set of the gear that doesn't show up, and I still cannot get it to show up in the list. I triple checked hashid's.

Something tells me each item you get has a unique HashID not strictly related to what item it is(meaning you can't figure out what the item is by checking the hash, because each item has a unique hash, even 2 items that are identical would have different hashes).

I'm thinking I need to delete the offending armor/weapons. Is this at all possible?
Last edited by forkinator on Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

budabum
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by budabum »

not sure i can help at level of ubi. i've seen post on official forum with problems related to transmogrification. you may post your problem to ubisoft too.

have you triple checked you stored/retrieved items? never seen you confirmed this.

forkinator
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by forkinator »

I can't imagine anyone who isn't using this inventory editor would have the issue I'm having. And yes, I triple checked the stored/retrieved items.

I'm thinking I need to delete the offending armor/weapons. Is this at all possible without deleting my entire inventory? I'm 160 hours in and cannot afford to start over or edit in the items one by one.

budabum
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by budabum »

1. make 8 byte hex search of 000001A42F6CD841, that is ID of transmog object for Blade of Ephemeral.
2. click Red arrow to add found address to CE window. Update it per screen.
3. Enable editor and select the Sword.

pItem should be equal to a bottom value as per screen.
if not... you may try to paste pItem into value and save/ pause / load game.

[Link]

forkinator
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by forkinator »

Holy crap! The values were different! I don't know why but they were. They had the same names, but different values. I pasted the correct value, and then put it in the ship storage, then I took it out, and it worked! Thank you so much! Something must have messed up on my end when I was making the items.

EDIT: Okay, last request. Polemarch seals. There has to be a way to edit the number you have in your inventory, no? Is this possible? I did the spartan polemarch seals legit, but i just found out that i have to do it all over again with the athenian polemarch seals. There has to be a better way.

budabum
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by budabum »

this guide may look daunting, that's because i'm lazy to script this ))

- complete at least one Fort quest to get that damn seal
- enable [Debug] section's cheat "Hover Over..."
- go to ACOD inventory and hover mouse over the seal, make sure you do not hover over other items or you'll loose correct values.
- the CE table will get populated, copy HashId under pItem, make sure you unintentionally did not hover over other items or you'll copy wrong hash.
- now grab Wiper script a few posts above, enable it, enter ACOD Inventory to get script populated
- run lua script changing nothing

find a line with the HashId you stored, grab first pointer from this line and add it to into CE as 4 bytes type.
if you did everything right, you should see count of your seals, update it.

neweclipse
Cheater
Cheater

Post by neweclipse »

12/19 HashId_Table Updated!
Add eStore Celestial Pack & Celestial Naval Pack
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=8001&p=66080#p66080
Last edited by neweclipse on Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

FieserMoep
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by FieserMoep »

How come my CE (Newest Version) always crashed when I hook it up on ACO?

_Eagle_
Cheater
Cheater

Post by _Eagle_ »

@budabum.
have you find anything simalar to this.or any armor with capes.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=8309&start=195

i've posted some images here.And Hey can you give me the hash id of the hermes horse in ac origins.TNX in advance.