Assassin’s Creed® Odyssey - InventoryEditor

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
122anis
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Assassin’s Creed® Odyssey - InventoryEditor

Post by 122anis »

budabum wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:10 pm
here is a set of new Helix items came with DLC1, however not yet released into eStore
go be first to install it :D

Helix Dionysos Pack

Code: Select all

000001868D0C3184 Sacred Bull (H)		PhobosSkin	Legendary			
00000186B360283A Climbing-Vine Bracers (H)	Legs		Legendary	+15% Assassin Damage	+50% CRIT Damage while Full Health / 5 lvl	
00000186B360284D Wine Waistband (H)		Waist		Legendary	+15% Assassin Damage	+50% CRIT Damage while Full Health / 5 lvl	
00000186B3602860 Robes for Ritual (H)		Torso		Legendary	+15% Assassin Damage	+25% CRIT Damage / 5 lvl	
00000186B3602873 Veins of the Grape Vine (H)	Arms		Legendary	+15% Assassin Damage	+25% CRIT Damage / 5 lvl	
00000186B3602886 Dionysos's Leopard-Skin (H)	Head		Legendary	+15% Assassin Damage	+15% Damage with Daggers / 5 lvl	
00000189598A4379 Dionysos' Muse (H)		Lieutenant	Legendary			
00000186B36B2A9F Dionysos's Tears (H)		Dagger		Legendary	+15% Assassin Damage	+20% Adrenaline per CRIT / 5 lvl	Low Chance to Deal Assassin Damage on Melee Hit
other not released stuff

Code: Select all

other:
00000189598A436D Aya (C)			Lieutenant	Legendary
000001844B098152 Blade of the Ephemeral (H)	Sword		Legendary	+15% Assassin Damage	+20% Adrenaline per CRIT / 5 lvl	+25% Assassin Damage but -15% Melee Resistance
it does not work with version 1.0.6 of the game Hash id don't give any result !!!!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Kamse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kamse »

Read back.
It's not compatible with most of the thing released after the cracked version.

122anis
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by 122anis »

Kamse wrote:
Sun Dec 15, 2019 5:14 pm
Read back.
It's not compatible with most of the thing released after the cracked version.
Is there a solution to make it compatible or an update to fix the problem ???

122anis
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by 122anis »

Please hid list for InventoryEditor version 1.0.7.2

Sidewinder
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Sidewinder »

Not sure if anyone is interested, But I found a way around the Uplay Plus and the CE script, 100% working.
You need the base game, and have uplay plus. Once you have the base and you are a plus sub, use the CE script and you have access to all the content.

Poyzion
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Poyzion »

Sidewinder wrote:
Tue Dec 24, 2019 4:24 pm
Not sure if anyone is interested, But I found a way around the Uplay Plus and the CE script, 100% working.
You need the base game, and have uplay plus. Once you have the base and you are a plus sub, use the CE script and you have access to all the content.
Thanks for your hint, maybe it helps some people :)

I wrote about that behavior of Uplay+ some pages ago after discovering it ;)
(But didn‘t explain it deeply only mentioned that it starts for me and my friends with the „normal“ exe file not the UPP Version.
This works for all games i own and tested so far, you only have to buy the base game and add the dlc‘s via Uplay+ and you can still play with the normal .exe which is great for every game that hasn‘t got (and most likely will never have free trainers (there are paid ones available but i think you all want to get free trainers) until some user with great knowledge for this kind of Cheat/Hack is willing to code most of the table new) support for the UPP Version.

But if i remember correctly a user got a game working just by renaiming the exe file used and play arround with the exe files them self and got it (at least partially working).

But never mind, on last page maybe more users will see it if they don‘t read the whole thread ;)

To the topic here: Tried the table and at least the function for adding things to inventory worked without a problem for me with latest version, didn‘t test the other scripts because of lack of time maybe someone else can try some of them so we definitely know which one are working and which needs to be edited :)

balgoizor
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by balgoizor »

Hey guys,i tried to change perks on an item and it doesnt seem to work(its not Uplay+) so if any1 can fix it or help me with it would be really nice.

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

Using the inventory editor, is there any way to delete items like it was on ACO (qty 0) ?

I have many dupes in ships cosmetics mostly, and weapons also.
For "objects" i can use the ship's chest, but for ship's cosmetics i can't :p

SirReaper
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SirReaper »

acecel wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 3:27 am
Using the inventory editor, is there any way to delete items like it was on ACO (qty 0) ?

I was wondering the same thing, I wanted to get rid of my duplicate PHOBOS HOURGLASS SKIN hashfile 000001854A289298, but since we can't dismantle horse skins I can't use the swap code to swap it to a blue or purple item to dismantle. Wondering if there's a way around to discard/delete this duplicate horse skin.

EDIT: I actually got it, found my hashid file for the horse skin (I don't have the hashid list just googled the horse skin id) and through the InventoryEditor on ItemSwap I did the following:

"1. Equip donor item in ACOD --> Value will get updated. Do not tick it. Do not edit it. Do not freeze it. Don't breath :)
2. Paste HashId from Excel --> into 'Value' column
3. +Enable script to swap equipped item

after you enable the script from line (3), you'll get results of the operation
00:err - SUCCESS, no errors
IMPORTANT: if err=0, then swap is complete, proceed with {unequip/F5/wait/F9} in game."

Equiped the skin that I wanted to replace, the value changed, then I used a random epic hashfile id item to replace "Wondrous Bracers Arms Epic 0000018562B29432", enabled script (3), unequiped horse skin, quicksave, wait (change day night cycle) and quick load. Duplicate horse skin was gone, and I dismantled the bracers.

For ship cosmetics I think you need to use "Inventory Editor", search on this topic on the forum (had to use google and search like this "Assassin’s Creed® Odyssey - InventoryEditor hashid list epic" to find the previous item)

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

SirReaper wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 10:14 pm
acecel wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 3:27 am

I was wondering the same thing, I wanted to get rid of my duplicate PHOBOS HOURGLASS SKIN hashfile 000001854A289298, but since we can't dismantle horse skins I can't use the swap code to swap it to a blue or purple item to dismantle. Wondering if there's a way around to discard/delete this duplicate horse skin.

EDIT: I actually got it, found my hashid file for the horse skin (I don't have the hashid list just googled the horse skin id) and through the InventoryEditor on ItemSwap I did the following:
Ah ! I never thought it was possible to swap to an item from another type, which can be dismantled, nice. I will try that tomorrow, thanks ! :mrgreen:

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

Did anyone found an updated hash file ?

kondziu124
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kondziu124 »

How do I get it to work? Seen some people stating that this works on 1.5.1 version of the game. I mostly wanted to get some store armors, horses and weapons. Tried using the newest table I found, but the CE wouldn't show me another line under Inventory:Get Item. Tried running in offline mode too.

slayer213
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by slayer213 »

can someone please tell me how to make the map pack work?

i enable it, it works, i quit to title screen, load my save, still works fine.

i quit the whole game & start a new session - load the game & map pack is no longer there.

i am playing the legit steam/uplay odyssey with latest updates installed & using ACOdysseyv1.5.1 cheat file.

Dude 1925
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Dude 1925 »

Does anyone have a script(or several) that would add all non-legendary items for the purpose of unlocking their transmog/appearance stuff? I tried to make some myself and it doesn't seem to be working as I hoped.

VideoJones
Cheater
Cheater

Post by VideoJones »

Is there a way to get rid of duplicates with the editor? I've accidentally put some items in that I already had so now I have multiple.