Assassin’s Creed® Odyssey - InventoryEditor

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
olegbl
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Assassin’s Creed® Odyssey - InventoryEditor

Post by olegbl »

Go for it!

The script just reads game memory to figure out what perk pointers map to perk hashes for the given game session to turn pperk entries in the inventory editor into dropdown select lists.

It doesn't allow you to do anything you couldn't before but it's easier/faster to swap perks around now as you basically don't have to deal with perk pointers or hashes at all anymore.

In terms of use, just activate it after you activate the "+Inventory Page" script, give it a few seconds and then all the pPerk1/pPerk2/etc... entries should become dropdown lists.

> also if I add more perks all I would do is add another PerkHashes line like all the other perks correct?

Yup. hashId maps to label you want to display in the dropdown list.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

IkilledKennyx99
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by IkilledKennyx99 »

olegbl wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:19 pm
Go for it!

The script just reads game memory to figure out what perk pointers map to perk hashes for the given game session to turn pperk entries in the inventory editor into dropdown select lists.

It doesn't allow you to do anything you couldn't before but it's easier/faster to swap perks around now as you basically don't have to deal with perk pointers or hashes at all anymore.

In terms of use, just activate it after you activate the "+Inventory Page" script, give it a few seconds and then all the pPerk1/pPerk2/etc... entries should become dropdown lists.

> also if I add more perks all I would do is add another PerkHashes line like all the other perks correct?

Yup. hashId maps to label you want to display in the dropdown list.
ok cool! and I will credit you to it aswell! this will be handy for the editor! I saved the GitHub page to my faves so I can find it! tomorrow I am adding the LTs and some armors but the update after it should have that in! sadly noone has told me which LTs crash the game during the main quest as I wanted to add a warning to them but I may as well have to add in the warning message to the LTs as a whole stating use at own risk may crash game during certain parts of main quest!

IkilledKennyx99
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

olegbl wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:03 pm
Script to populate pPerk entries as a drop down list in the inventory editor:
Gist
[Link]
Doesn't have all the hashes but easy to add more.
What it does
idk how to get this to work? idk CE that well and I went and added the script and I checked the box but then the program stopped responding and opened up the script window, I noticed you have an Address/Value can you possibly share that with me for your setup? (also I am thinking if this works I will add the Liuetenants Perks aswell but in a separate ticker ( for the ships)

IkilledKennyx99
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

V4 of Editor is now out!

V1
-Added the new Packs,
-Poseidon/Elite Athenian/Chyribdis&Skylla Naval Packs
-Kronos/Herald of Dusk bonus packs
-Athenian/Spartan Weapon Packs
-Totinos Pizza Roll Pack

:Single Items:
Drinker of Light
The Greek Hello
Sauroter
Olympian Torch
Swift Slayer
Hammer of Horns
Vine Bow
Black Unicorn

V2
-Added Styles A and B of :
Ancient Kings Set
Ares Set
Assassins Set
-Added all Crew Themes (Non Store/Club as they are in packs already!
-Added all FigureHeads (same as above
-Added all Ship Styles/Sails (Same as Above)

V3
-Added in styles A and B for:
Brawlers Set
Champions Set
Conquerors Set
Hunters Set
-Added in all of Phobos NON Store/Club Skins!
-Moved some things around to neaten it up a bit. put all the single Ship customizations under Single Items ticker also put in the Single Legendary tab and Phobos Skins in there too
-Moved the Black Unicorn Skin to Phobos Skin Ticker

V3.5
-Added in Melaina Skin for Phobos! I thought I got all the skins!
-Fixed the Dropdown stuff for my added scripts! so they no longer stay open and clutter everything! check the box to make them drop uncheck to make them to close!

V4.0
-Moved the Store/Club Packs to their own Ticker
-Added all Lieutenants with Warning that adding them may crash your game during parts of the main questline if u got them through editor and are on the quest to get them in main quest! (Minus Store as those are in pack)
-Added Following Armor Sets to Lootable Armor Packs!
Mercenary Set Style A
Mercenary Set Style B
Mercenary Set Style C
Mercenary Set (Hooded) Style A
Mercenary Set (Hooded) Style B
Persian Warrior Set Style A
Persian Warrior Set Style B

ATTENTION! Will Not Work with Uplay Plus Sub! Sorry for the Inconvenience! I need someone who can assist in making it possible to that knows there way around CE! if anyone is like that let me know!
Last edited by IkilledKennyx99 on Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Giony
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Giony »

^ thanks for the updates

olegbl
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by olegbl »

Here's your table with the script added.
Attachments
Assassin’s Creed® Odyssey - InventoryEditor v1.3.0.2 Bonus Items & New Packs V4.CT
(433.89 KiB) Downloaded 217 times

manila35
Cheater
Cheater

Post by manila35 »

olegbl wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:29 am
Here's your table with the script added.
I used your table: I clicked on the Populate perk list, I equipped and armor piece, however perk1\2\3\3 are still in hasd ID form. No drop list whatsoever.

Do I have to do an additional step for this to work?

Thanks.

Zanadar
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Zanadar »

Hm, neither the old table nor this new one suddenly works for me. It asked me to update today, could that update have broken it?

IkilledKennyx99
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Zanadar wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:43 pm
Hm, neither the old table nor this new one suddenly works for me. It asked me to update today, could that update have broken it?
possibly! tho I am unsure how to fix this issue! @Borucic any idea on how and what I should update to get this to work? I will be testing my current CT file and see what is up! will keep everyone updated!

Edit: has to do with Pointers! idk how to use Pointers yet! so if anyone knows how and can update the table I currently have up I will give yah credit and all that AND we can have the table working again for everyone!

Edit2: works fine for me but I cannot guarantee it will work for everyone! try this tho, run game from the folder it is in as Admin and also run the cheat table/engine as Admin see if it helps :)

Zanadar
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Zanadar »

Yeah there's definitely something weird going on. I suddenly have two .exe's in my Odyssey folder, ACOdyssey.exe and ACOdyssey_plus.exe and regardless of which I try to run, the process when I try to open it is "000007DC-ACOdyssey_plus.exe" and the table wont load anything. I'm reasonably sure this plus nonsense wasn't there before.

IkilledKennyx99
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Zanadar wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:24 pm
Yeah there's definitely something weird going on. I suddenly have two .exe's in my Odyssey folder, ACOdyssey.exe and ACOdyssey_plus.exe and regardless of which I try to run, the process when I try to open it is "000007DC-ACOdyssey_plus.exe" and the table wont load anything. I'm reasonably sure this plus nonsense wasn't there before.
I see the plus exe in my folder too but my game still seems to run the non plus that was added because of the whole Tour Guide thing the Plus is that, try running the non plus as Admin see if that helps! also do u have game through Uplay or Steam? I got game through Uplay so I am unsure if it runs things differently than on steam.

Edit: also never run the game through ubi launcher/steam! make a Shortcut of the ACOdyssey.exe and place on desktop and set both to run as admin! run the shortcut ( tho launch ubi launcher/steam first or it will mess everything up! ) and then add it to the processes

Zanadar
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Zanadar »

Uplay here as well. Unfortunately trying to run the non-plus version as admin still apparently runs the plus version for me for some reason. At least I now know why the table wont work, all scripts return the <<module not found: ACOdyssey.exe>> error since to them, I'm running the wrong file. I guess I just have to somehow figure out how to get it to stop running the plus version.

ericdek99
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ericdek99 »

same here it also runs ACOdyssey_plus.exe, but i play it with Uplay+ free Month, so they probably added the new exe for Uplay+ users

IkilledKennyx99
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Zanadar wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:44 pm
Uplay here as well. Unfortunately trying to run the non-plus version as admin still apparently runs the plus version for me for some reason. At least I now know why the table wont work, all scripts return the <<module not found: ACOdyssey.exe>> error since to them, I'm running the wrong file. I guess I just have to somehow figure out how to get it to stop running the plus version.
not sure if this will work but other games have done it for the DX9 and DX10 ( like the first AC with the CH Trainer/graphics mods)
rename the main ACOdyssey to ACOdysseyOLD and then rename the PLUS one as the non plus (tho back up both exes just in case) and run the one you renamed to the non plus as admin

Edit also I don't have UPLAY+ which I guess could be why the table works! if that is the case I need someone who can work pointers to make a separate table for Uplay+ as I don't have the knowhow for that yet! so if anyone can possibly assist with that that would be awesome!
Last edited by IkilledKennyx99 on Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Zanadar
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Zanadar »

IkilledKennyx99 wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:49 pm
Zanadar wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:44 pm
not sure if this will work but other games have done it for the DX9 and DX10 ( like the first AC with the CH Trainer/graphics mods)
rename the main ACOdyssey to ACOdysseyOLD and then rename the PLUS one as the non plus (tho back up both exes just in case) and run the one you renamed to the non plus as admin
Doesn't work unfortunately, just brings up the Uplay launcher without running anything. I suspect ericdek99 is right, I'm using the free month too, this must be something that was done for those using Uplay Plus.