Assassin’s Creed® Odyssey - InventoryEditor

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ToxicCobra
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Assassin’s Creed® Odyssey - InventoryEditor

Post by ToxicCobra »

As I'm leveling up, I notice it's quite annoying to keep up with leveling my weapons and armor. Could you maybe add a feature that allows you to set all your inventory items to your current level?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

VMFH
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by VMFH »

ToxicCobra wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:05 pm
As I'm leveling up, I notice it's quite annoying to keep up with leveling my weapons and armor. Could you maybe add a feature that allows you to set all your inventory items to your current level?
i am on this one with you also.

budabum
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by budabum »

i'm a bit reluctant these days. Sorry, team.
Don't expect quick updates, even for cheats which are work in progress. This week i wrote zero bytes and reversed zero lines of code.

Level cap increase to 99 is ridiculous even for NG+, there is simply no new content which worth this new level cap, service delivery of DLC1 through ep1-3 chunks I consider as waste of players' trust. if they continue DLC2 with no new content (location and story), i'll lost my confidence too.

from another side, they've just reported year results, and Odyssey outperformed forecasted revenue.
read this as "we are going to replicate Odyssey model for future titles"

VMFH
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by VMFH »

budabum wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:57 pm
Don't expect quick updates, even for cheats which are work in progress. This week i wrote zero bytes and reversed zero lines of code.

Level cap increase to 99 is ridiculous even for NG+, there is simply no new content which worth this new level cap, service delivery of DLC1 through ep1-3 chunks I consider as waste of players' trust. if they continue DLC2 with no new content (location and story), i'll lost my confidence too.

from another side, they've just reported year results, and Odyssey outperformed forecasted revenue.

Yep, thats the reason why i use DLC unlocker for this game, game overall is a great, but dont get me wrong, i enjoyed dlc...but delay and how short is it something which shouldnt be priced like season pass in overall...i like the updates i like what they did with game...but you are true, if dlc support continous this way, then it will be very disapointing. They have to launch legacy of the first blade us one dlc, not like 3 updates, thats just lack of consistency, you just finish one part quick and then you wait whole month for another while you complete the game, thats bullshit. In Atlantis dlc i hope for new locations as they did with Origins...

Oerba-Lightning
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Oerba-Lightning »

Nah, I personally like the "Game as a Service" thing, even for a single-player game, but it should be much more polished. The way they're doing it with LotFB has none of the good sides, and all of the bad sides.

budabum
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by budabum »

VMFH wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:34 pm
Athennian or Spartan Seal Doesnt work for me...i get them but it doesnt change my quest...i have still 2/3 but 4 seals in my inventory.
Dear all.
1.1.3.3 update includes... please report issues if any.

- fix for GetItem/QuestItem. Now when you, for instance, get Fort Seal, it is reflected in quest summary.
- Get Crafting Materials cheat added. I've seen numerous posts asking how to use trainer/cheat to get tablets/gems/etc.. if game reports you have 0 (zero) tablets/gems/etc.. Suggestion was to collect at least 1 item and then apply cheat/table. Now you can do this on the fly.
work in progress cheats, will be released later
+List All HashIDs
+List All Packs HashIDs
+Damage cheat sheet
+Map pack booster
+Level All Lieutenants
+Level All Gear Items

ToxicCobra wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:05 pm
all functions required for this cheat are already avail. in CT in some way, I'll look how to pack them into something tangible.

matuxlogan
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by matuxlogan »

Hi! a litte question here, but where do you get the Hex code of every item?

waduk
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by waduk »

How do we "un-owned" an item (reverting / putting the store item back into store).
I tried to change the item id, but upon load, it's added back to the inventory again.

jonasbeckman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonasbeckman »

budabum wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:57 pm

Gaming as a Service (GaaS) business model I suspect, bit of content every couple of weeks which for regular players at least patches are in a fairly constant stream guaranteeing fixes and publishers have a more long-time strategy and won't immediately dump the title if sales dwindle but this drip feeding of new bits instead of lengthier DLC or even expansion packs (What are those?) is not very fun.

Hidden Blade so far is also quite a disappointment from the two packs in Origins though Atlantis and Layla's part (Another trio pack over a few months time though.) might be a bit better at least but we'll see.

For now it's more store content and mini quests and weekly challenges with some smaller rewards and coming next New Game+ mode and a level cap which with the scaling oh look these resource packs sure are attractive now aren't they?
(HOW many dead animal bits, random twigs, this odd glass bit and this iron bit can you wrap around a item? Always more!)

Glad tables exists for Ubisoft's little spin on this light RPG mechanic thing they're doing for Assassin's Creed and Far Cry and I guess we'll see what Watch_Dogs 3 does if the rumors about that being in development for release soon might be true.

Assassin's Creed Italy (Rome somewhere during the antique was it?) and other titles might also push more for these little role playing elements, liking the dialogue choices and other inclusions though the grind and forced level scaling is a downside to me personally.
(It's almost like it's just a tad balanced towards maybe having players consider buying those resources instead, I think New Dawn even has a large pack for a full on 100 US Dollar / Euro which is crazy but just how things are even outside of MMO's now or mobile gaming.)

EDIT: Keeping the player base engaged and attracted and continued interest in the title really so bit of content here, contest there, tons of stuff locked behind challenges and later released updates and such stuff I mean, Ubisoft is going pretty hard into it now but so are other publishers and developers really so they aren't alone though their recent game releases do showcase it pretty clearly.

Unlocking the premium items (of sorts.) is a bonus but I am really glad some of the grind can be alleviated or even outright skipped thanks to these tables and trainers and such. :)

So far it's not too terrible but there's a clear ramp up once the new level cap goes into effect and having items and being under leveled or under equipped is going to get you killed very quickly so these thousands of every bit of random collectible will be needed although at least it's not from useful to useless after just a single level up.

machine4578
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by machine4578 »

thank you again budabum!

waduk
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by waduk »

Get Quest item "Artefact Fragment" did not update the quest summary, only adding it to the quest inventory as separate entity than the "real" "Artefact Fragment"

Btw, i'm still using CPY version (1.0.6), but use the 1.1.3.3 CT table. Is that the case why it doesn't work correctly ?
Other option is working though.

budabum
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by budabum »

re: Artifacts, dbl click <script> on the line and update it as follows:

Code: Select all

dqLevel:
  dd FFFFFFFF

waduk
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by waduk »

budabum wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:24 pm
re: Artifacts, dbl click <script> on the line and update it as follows:

Code: Select all

dqLevel:
  dd FFFFFFFF
Thank you, it's working now :D

Rankti
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rankti »

Hey budabum,

first off thanks for the new version and for your work on the table!

Somehow I don't get the "Set Crafting Materials" in the new version (1.1.3.3) to work.
No matter what I do (use the GetItem/GetCraftingMaterials to increase the quantity, reopen the inv, etc.), the values remain "??".

I just tried this option with the script of the previous version of the table (1.1.3.1) and it works without issues. The values are immediately populated when I activate "[Enable] toggle to refresh the list".

What am I overseeing?

Help would be appreciated. Thanks

budabum
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by budabum »

old version relied on code injection, new one operates directly with the code and invokes game engine procedures.
maybe invocation is sensitive on your local context, i'll look what debug info i may add to isolate the problem. perhaps over weekend.