Assassin’s Creed® Odyssey - InventoryEditor

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Rankti
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Assassin’s Creed® Odyssey - InventoryEditor

Post by Rankti »

Hey budabum!
Thx for keeping expanding your table, the new semi-automated editor works great!

Since a few days I have following bug in my inv and was wondering if it would be possible to fix it via CE:

A "!" is showing over "Inventory" although there are no items with "!"s, neither gear/weapons, nor quest items, documents or trade good...

I think the bug emerged while some of the DLC Eposide 2 items were added to the inv.

You think it would be possible to remove this bugged "!"? Thx

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

budabum
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by budabum »

nice to here new table features work.
this exclamation sign also drives me crazy, i've already tried wiping entire inventory including hidden items like Shields, Bombs, etc. This did not help though. I'll try one more time, but do not expect much. This is known ubi bug and will be fixed on next title update.

Rankti
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rankti »

Ah Ok. I didn't know Ubi was aware of it already. This bug also happened in Origins and was fixed with patch.

Keep the great work!

budabum
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by budabum »

borucic wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:03 am
Which save files you would you need? There are 13 of them with this bug...
I'm a bit concerned about your crashes, this should not have happened as new table features are pretty straight forward.
Let me withdrawal the latest table and look at saves you provided. Meanwhile please use previous version.

neweclipse
Cheater
Cheater

Post by neweclipse »

01/22 HashId Table Updated!
Add HashId_Table_Lieutenant_Perk
(Include all PerkHashId for lieutenants)
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=8001&start=555#p66080

Tier 7 Perks are awesome!

How to do it?
Use my hashId table and watch budabum's post
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=8309&start=420#p75286
or use this beta CT(base on the post above)
ACOd - InventoryEditor v1.1.3.2(Beta).CT
(166.9 KiB) Downloaded 45 times
You can edit legendary lieutenants with the beta CT
Last edited by neweclipse on Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:12 am, edited 12 times in total.

ResidentMedievil
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ResidentMedievil »

Awesome, waiting for the new table to be uploaded

tsrfuj
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by tsrfuj »

is the new table 1.1.3.1 uploaded?
if yes then where is the link for download?

budabum
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by budabum »

I temporarily withdrew it, will upload 1.1.3.2 once it is updated.
Use for now beta version from the post above or use previous versions from archive.

tsrfuj
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by tsrfuj »

budabum wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:07 am
Use for now beta version from the post above or use previous versions from archive.
ok thank you,when will it be updated though?

retta
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by retta »

how to level up Lieutenants and perks or how to edit via table?

topaztincture
Cheater
Cheater

Post by topaztincture »

budabum wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:07 am
Thanks. I'm curious, is there a way to shortcut engraving levels appropriately in game to level 7 in the engraving menu? Using the engraving booster entry on your table, things cap at 5 as normal as far as I can tell, and unfortunately there is some hidden variable preventing further progress when I visit Hephaestus. I can buy a boosted engraving level 6 over and over but it never actually goes into the inventory. I could just take a hash list and jump to level 7 engravings on my items using the perk 2 section on your table, I know. But it would be preferable to be able to have them unlocked in game at level 7 for convenience. I tend to try and collect everything in these games but having to kill around 75 nation leaders total for one perk and thousands of soldiers to level all the weapon perks? That gets old fast. I really wish they'd just bound all engravings to level progress after one or two challenge levels to unlock them.

topaztincture
Cheater
Cheater

Post by topaztincture »

Rankti wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:18 pm
Condition: the engraving booster will only work if you can see the engraving tooltips. Meaning, it will not work with the bugged tier 6&7

1. Activate the CT as usual
2. Activate "Boosters" -> "Engraving x/y booster" -> "Filter"
3. Double click on "Hit" under Filter->Value and replace the word with a string showing in the tooltip text of the engraving you want to boost, e.g. "Adrenaline per Hit" (The string is case sensitive)
4. Ingame, open Inventory-> Engraving List. If the Script found the string, its current value will be shown under "Item x/y Change Value"
5. Change the value to the one you want. Go to the game and leave the Inventory

Repeat the steps for every engraving you want to boost

IMPORTANT!
Always change to 1 value below the last value of the actual engraving level and then meet the requirement by playing normally to increase the counter by 1 and enable the next value. After activating the new lvl normally you can boost again to the last value of the actual lvl.
If you change the value to a value of the next engraving lvl, you will break the counter.

Example:
Engraving 5 from 50
change to 49, meet the requirements by playing normally to change the counter to 50 and again to enable the next lvl 51 to XY. Only now boost again.
Nevermind, I'll try this and see if it works. Getting 2 of each task done per perk level is a lot more tolerable, and if the upgraded engravings stick then I can just head on over to Hephaestus later this evening and have all regular engravings maxed out permanently. I'll enjoy not having to keep in mind the more tedious challenges limiting what I should use and do if I want to be able to max out gear sets meant for every occasion and play-style I flip between to keep things fresh.

Oerba-Lightning
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Oerba-Lightning »

Is there are any consequences to removing an engraving (Perk2)? Will the game crash, or is it just that I'll have to spend some precious gems again, which I don't mind? Because I have too many Legendary engraved items to change them into non-Legendary, delete them and get them back again, and it irks me and my near-OCD to have half of my items engraved and the other half not engraved.

topaztincture
Cheater
Cheater

Post by topaztincture »

Oerba-Lightning wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:44 am
Is there are any consequences to removing an engraving (Perk2)? Will the game crash, or is it just that I'll have to spend some precious gems again, which I don't mind? Because I have too many Legendary engraved items to change them into non-Legendary, delete them and get them back again, and it irks me and my near-OCD to have half of my items engraved and the other half not engraved.
You should be fine. I've done this before once and had no issues. It was when I tried to make armor and weapons out of the Kronos horse skin that I got with the game. Doing things that way, the damage gets locked at level 1, which of course is useless even if the perks do improve properly. Out of desperation when I was trying to get the game to accept the armor I engraved an item to see if that would help. It did not, so I turned two armor sets and their matching weapons into horses and ship cosmetics. When I did so I removed the engraving either before or after I changed the item id along with the other perks just to be safe. Over 10 hours later everything is fine still.

Oerba-Lightning
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Oerba-Lightning »

I tried it and removed engravings without making the game crash, but removed by accident the engraving on an armor piece I use, and when I try to engrave it again (or engrave a new armor piece or weapon), I then have a bug on the inventory, with Kassandra standing in a Reference Pose. And once that bug occurs, I can't save without the game crashing (but the game is saved). Thankfully I created a new save to try it and have backup saves anyways, but I still don't understand what went wrong, the only thing I touched was the items' Perk2, I'll try once again later today, but I'm puzzled.