World of Final Fantasy Maxima DLC (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Jarkes
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: World of Final Fantasy Maxima DLC (Steam)

Post by Jarkes »

(Disregard my previous post, I found the Gil pointer)

I'm also wondering if there's a way to track how many battles you've done and how many treasure chests you've opened for achievement purposes. (Since the game itself doesn't track those for some reason)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

shikimalord
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by shikimalord »

Has anyone else had trouble using this on the Fearless app? So far, the Exp multiplier seems to be stuck at 5x. I found a way to edit the value by right clicking and editing the value, but that seems to break the script entirely. Any help would be appreciated.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

Try pressing ENTER while on the cheat.

shikimalord
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by shikimalord »

DrummerIX wrote:
Mon Feb 07, 2022 10:40 pm
Try pressing ENTER while on the cheat.
I tried a few times. Pressing enter does let me change the multiplier. However, as soon as I hit actually change the number, the cheat disables and will not re-enable. If I right click the Experience Multiplier cheat there is a notice <<Error while scanning for AOB's: ExpModAOB Error: Not all results found>>
I can still activate several other cheats(I have not tried all of them).

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

The game may have updated and I've not updated the table. I don't have too much free time to keep everything updated all the time. Sorry.

Jarkes
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jarkes »

Denezhou wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 3:30 am
Any chance you could do a freeze timer
I second this, but for the Nebula Storm mini-game. Did anyone ever figure out a timer freeze for that?

Stuff for the other mini-games to make getting their achievements easier - example, score multiplier for Cactuar and Einhander, and pointer for Sandstalker wins would also be nice.

Zelkovion987
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Zelkovion987 »

hey guys and gals i'm getting nothing but souble question marks when trying to use the change wild miarge modifier. i'm also using in conjunction with the change wild mrage modifier cieos easy capture script yet i still get the double question marks when trying to change the wild mirage i'm trying to capture is there a way ro get the double question marks to change to thw miarge i'm attacking or am i screwed?

Heronegzon
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Heronegzon »

In the Steam version is missing two DLCs Ticket Monsters Crimson Armor, Cactuar Johnny (for whatever reason). I was able to cheat them into the misc item inventory with the cheat. However the two items keep disappearing when you restart the game and the savegame. Can anyone analyze the problem?

Locke_Smithy
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Locke_Smithy »

someone please pick this up. drummer is swamped as is and id like to see this get updated