Assassin's Creed III stuff unlocker

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
translu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by translu »

For crafting items, outfits
Tested on v1.06

0) Make a backup of your save
1) In game, go in pause menu
2) Activate "INIT", wait for the addresses below to initialize
3) Activate what you want
4) Do a fast travel, items appear in the manor's basement

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
AC3SP_unlocker2.ct
(19.38 KiB) Downloaded 4921 times
Last edited by translu on Tue Aug 11, 2020 11:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

machine4578
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Assassin's Creed III stuff unlocker

Post by machine4578 »

keep up the great work and thank you for sharing!!!

matthew
Cheater
Cheater

Post by matthew »

i tried your table with my assassin's creed 3 1.06 but for me when i click init i waited for the value i clicked the items and outfit to unlock (altair,ezio and prisoner) but when i use fast travel it's crashing

_Eagle_
Cheater
Cheater

Post by _Eagle_ »

There is a new version of this game AC3 Remastered.make a table for that too..please...

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

How about you fuck off and post where due, eh? Necroing threads cuz you had something to ask T_T..

vavrinko
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by vavrinko »

why is Ezios outfit only temporary?

AbyssalFishFingers
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by AbyssalFishFingers »

When I try to select any outfits it doesn't get ticked and when i executed script gave me this error:
lua error in the script at line 3:[string 'local syntax check, memrec=... ..."]:2 attempt to perform arithmetic on a nil value.
Selecting Homestead Outfits doesn't work either, even after fast travelling. Temporary outfits can't be selected either.

translu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by translu »

AbyssalFishFingers wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:57 am
When I try to select any outfits it doesn't get ticked and when i executed script gave me this error:
lua error in the script at line 3:[string 'local syntax check, memrec=... ..."]:2 attempt to perform arithmetic on a nil value.
Selecting Homestead Outfits doesn't work either, even after fast travelling. Temporary outfits can't be selected either.
You did not activate INIT, or it didn't get ticked for some reason. Maybe it doesn't work on all versions of the game (if you have a special .exe), and it certainly won't work on the remaster

scbkcb
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by scbkcb »

[QUOTE="translu, post: 130022, member: 15140"]

You did not activate INIT, or it didn't get ticked for some reason. Maybe it doesn't work on all versions of the game (if you have a special .exe), and it certainly won't work on the remaster

[/QUOTE]

Can you make another one for AC3 Remastered? I'm replaying the game with the remastered version so I don't want to spend hours finding and crafting things :eek:

Rikross83
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Rikross83 »

"When I try to select any outfits it doesn't get ticked and when i executed script gave me this error:
Selecting Homestead Outfits doesn't work either, even after fast travelling. Temporary outfits can't be selected either."

I am having the same problem as well. I have followed all of your instructions and it's not a new .exe file is there a way around this so all the outfits and craftable items be checked off in the .ct. It would be greatly appreciated or if you can refer to a link to download another file that can do the same would be greatly appreciated.

translu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by translu »

Rikross83 wrote:
Thu Aug 06, 2020 7:00 am
"When I try to select any outfits it doesn't get ticked and when i executed script gave me this error:
Selecting Homestead Outfits doesn't work either, even after fast travelling. Temporary outfits can't be selected either."

I am having the same problem as well. I have followed all of your instructions and it's not a new .exe file is there a way around this so all the outfits and craftable items be checked off in the .ct. It would be greatly appreciated or if you can refer to a link to download another file that can do the same would be greatly appreciated.
Again, it's probably that INIT did not get ticked if you get the same script error (with ]:2).
Also... this script is for the original 2012 game (which is not available anymore apparently), not the remaster (I don't have it, sorry).

I might still update the table because the upgrades don't seem to be working anymore -> edit: done.

iamjeenx
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by iamjeenx »

hi it's really great it all worked. i just wonder how can i remove the twin holsters. i forgot to backup my save data and two guns doesn't fit his tribe outfit

TheSolidPrime
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TheSolidPrime »

Molto grazie amico mio ✌✌✌👍👍👍

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

iamjeenx wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 12:16 pm
hi it's really great it all worked. i just wonder how can i remove the twin holsters. i forgot to backup my save data and two guns doesn't fit his tribe outfit
Every. Fucking. Time. There's the people going "hay, can you help me unlock everything?". Then there's the "I unlocked everything, but I don't want this and that; help me undo?" people.. One big reason I stopped bothering with requests: there is at least 1 fucker not happy with what's posted. Or using it wrong and breaking stuff, then asking for help or blaming the poster for his issues.

iamjeenx
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by iamjeenx »

SunBeam wrote:
Sun Mar 21, 2021 9:27 am
iamjeenx wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 12:16 pm
Every. Fucking. Time. There's the people going "hay, can you help me unlock everything?". Then there's the "I unlocked everything, but I don't want this and that; help me undo?" people.. One big reason I stopped bothering with requests: there is at least 1 fucker not happy with what's posted. Or using it wrong and breaking stuff, then asking for help or blaming the poster for his issues.
im sorry, man. chill out. it's my fault for being careless. i worked it all around and restarted a new save. i'm not unhappy with what's posted and nor am i blaming anyone. i'm grateful for this table, in fact. you don't have to be rude. jeez.