I'm gonna cheat at my own pace. so, if you haven't already, check ColonelRVH's table!
- added ignore grid power.
- updated inf. countdown. it covers the hidden "mission success" countdown for "Knight Defence" Challenges now.
- added massive Glider power.
- updated undead. changed the behaviour for Glider health manipulation to force max health.
- updated enable, added the hook to fetch Glider pointer.
- updated undead and ignore ammo, they both covered the Glider now.
- updated inf. countdown. changed the reset countdown keys method from CE's hot-keys to lua keylistener. before this update, you can't end the protect missions by using the hot-keys and/or setting the countdown to ZERO manually. the reset keys should work as promote now.
- updated inf. countdown. it only covered the on-screen countdown before this update. it also covers the actual countdown now.
- added inf. countdown.
- updated max style. added a mod key to toggle it on/off in-game.
- added max style.
- updated walk key. changed the key-listener a little but, as you may need to re-activate the script again for the key-listener to work properly before this update.
- added ignore ammo.
- added walk key. there should be a more elegant way, but this would do for now.
- player's health still drop when being hit but you won't die.
- Glider's health won't drop at all when being hit. crashing into building still results in instant fail it seems.
- you can fire the guns regardless of the remaining ammo.
- guns' ammo still drop until they reach zero.
- Glider's rockets still decrease but it will never reaches zero.
- for player's guns, you CANNOT use next/previous keys (game default: mouse-wheel scroll) to a gun with zero ammo, but you CAN still switch to zero-ammo-guns by using the short-cut keys (game default: 1-8) instead. if you don't like that, activate ">=1" script as well (can be found under ignore ammo script) to prevent ammos from reaching zero, so that you can use next/previous keys to select all weapons.
massive Glider power
- set the max power of the Glider to 8000000, while the game's default max Glider power is 50. so the power is virtually unlimited.
- as title suggests, style bar will be maxed out always when activated.
- you can press numpad0 + numpad- to reset the style bar to zero without de-activating the script itself, in case you want to stop the music when you're not in battle. not that after you press the hot-key, you may need to wait a few second for the bar to empty and a few more seconds after that for the music to stop.
- you can press numpad0 + numpad+ to switch it on again, and the style bar will be maxed immediately.
- countdown won't drop below the "min countdown" specified. default: 3 (in sec).
- pointer to the "countdown" itself can be found after the script is activated, and would be updated when you've entered a countdown game mode. you can freely edit the value if you want to, but DON'T freeze this pointer unless you know what you're doing.
- you can press Shift + CapsLock + P to reset countdown to ZERO to complete the protect missions immediately. but by doing so you can potentially skip some new enemies showcase when they first appear if they are introduced in a protect mission. so, use with caution.
ignore grid power
- you can set as many traps as the map allowed in protect missions now.
- the on-screen grid power would be showing negative number if traps you set took more power then the max you have, but you can keep on setting traps to to your heart's content.
- hold CapsLock and move to walk.
How to use this cheat table?
- Install Cheat Engine
- Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
- Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
- Keep the list.
- Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1