Megadimension Neptunia VIIR

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ColonelRVH
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Megadimension Neptunia VIIR

Post by ColonelRVH »

Megadimension Neptunia VIIR | Cheat Engine Table v1.0, [2018-10-24] COLONELRVH | May not work on other version.

- Features -
  • [Stats]
    • Unlimited Credits
    • Multiply EXP Gains
  • [Battle]
    • Unlimited HP
    • Unlimited SP
    • Unlimited AP
  • [Extra]
    • Unlimited Current Items
    • Force Pause (Toggle: Pause Break)
    • Speedhack (Ctrl+/Ctrl-)

============================================================================================
If you want to support, Please consider becoming my patron
It would be a great help for me to cover my living expenses so I can focus on making & improving cheats for you.
fearlessrevolution.com
| Thanks in advance

To find my tables easier Or to search for exclusive content you can check out [Link] at [Link]
============================================================================================

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
1FR1FRMegadimension Neptunia VIIR [Tv1.0][ColonelRVH].CT
(44.32 KiB) Downloaded 729 times

bachou
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Megadimension Neptunia VIIR

Post by bachou »

can you make drop rate and gold (money) multiplier ?

furkan_1227
Cheater
Cheater

Post by furkan_1227 »

If anybody is interested I was able to make scouts do their work instantly but I don't know how to make a trainer so I can only explain how I did. Using cheat engine of course. Timers are 4 byte and their value is "Seconds x 100". For example if they have 5 minute to complete scouting a dungeon that means 300 seconds x100 which is 30000. If you search for values between 29500 and 30500 (while game is paused so timer don't change) and keep searching for decreasing values from there you will find them. If you don't want to wait for scouts to return from dungeons you can keep changing that value to 0 when you send them.

Can you implement this to your trainer, colonel?

NightmareHollow
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by NightmareHollow »

I know I'm ages late here, but is it possible to manipulate the Equipment bonuses, so for example, I can craft clothes with, for example, STR, INT, EXP%, Neptune Break Damage+ and could anybody here help me out with that, if possible?

carlboss159
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by carlboss159 »

Can someone do the same cheat engine table for Megadimension Neptunia VIIR please?
Attachments
Megadimension Neptunia VII V1050.CT
(254.95 KiB) Downloaded 217 times

AskaLangly
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by AskaLangly »

Trying to edit the TIME PLAYED, as it keeps on resetting like crazy.
Oddest bit is that the game is paused when unfocused, but when focused again, the time catches up... in REAL-TIME; the game clock is probably reading the PC's clock. (There's a little clock in the timer on the original V-II that actually read your PC's time. In this title, it's reflected in the VR scenes, with the wall clock.) It could explain a few errors in to as why the value likes to reset back to zero... at least the hour, anyway.
When searching for values in regards to game time, there are read-only values of the hours, minutes, and seconds, individually. These are what is reflected in the play data, party info screen, and whenever the game is in the pause menu. When out of ANY of these screens, the values are frozen, only to catch up when paused again.