Soul Calibur 6 LoS Table v0.9

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
SalieriYuuki
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Soul Calibur 6 LoS Table v0.9

Post by SalieriYuuki »

Long story short. I'm very new at this. never before done. Pushing out a very bare bones and basic Level and money hack for Labia of Souls. (ik what i said.) so that you can equip new shiny weapons that are too big for your nickers to handle and to let you travel across the map like you're made of gold and just don't care/flip off namco for their new method of unlocking locked character outfits and buy as much SP as you want (I believe the exchange shop is in Dahka city? Did i say that right? too lazy to check.

I'm really dumb so while testing for XP tables i made my second character max level and somehow it didn't occur to me that finding the value for the XP later on would be a B*tch so...yeah. You get save slot 1 and 3 until i decide to rectify this mistake. it's 5am for me and i gotta be up in about 6hrs so and I got pretty much my entire day fleshed out so chances are if someone doesn't steal this from under me and turbos out the answer to everyone's prayers then I'll get back to updating it as of some time tomorrow afternoon. Enjoy~

(The following content is copy pasted from my other thread. It may have different words then above so it wouldn't hurt to read it)
So I have the Level and Money values modifiable for Character's 1 and 3 (But not two cause while figuring out the XP table i idiotically made my character max lv and forgot to undo it so I'll have to restart.)

Levels and Money are modifiable via Drop Down menus to allow for Light to Heavy cheating and less guess work for modding XP. Everything has been tested and works. if the money value seems broken, try either re-attaching CE to SC6 or restarting the game. (Restarting the game fixed it for me)
If something doesn't work then please let me know and I'll try to fix it altho I'm a novice so...I'll do my best.

Change Log:
0.7: Initial Release. Allows modification to 1st and 3rd character slots of LoS (Money and Lv)
0.8: Fixes bad pointer for Slot 3's Money and adds a pointer to Slot 2's Level and Money.
0.85: Increases the options of levels from increments of ten to increments of 1. Adds Level modding to 4th Slot.
0.9: Adds a God Mode feature thanks to Hyperion. Give him a thank you if you use it. -> viewtopic.php?f=4&t=8104

To Do List:
0.9: Implement God Mode (Inf HP) for first 3 characters FAILED. Cheat engine won't pull the address linked to the player's HP. Put on hold temporarily. Hyperion discovered the means to implement this. I'd suggest giving him some love if you actually use god mode. -> viewtopic.php?f=4&t=8104
I do not know if this works for Online. I would imagine it does but do yourself a favour and don't be a colossal wank by going online to find out cause I will pull the feature if that's what it comes to. Be a good sport and find a more legit way of being a twat plz.

1.0: Implement Max Soul Gague for first 3 characters...Not gonna lie. This is probably impossible for me.

You can request more features added but remember, I am a novice so the whackier the request, the likelier I'll say no. Cheers~ More updates on the way~

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by SalieriYuuki on Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:47 pm, edited 18 times in total.

CeLioCiBR
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Soul Calibur 6 LoS Table v0.9

Post by CeLioCiBR »

Ohh, nice work xD

SalieriYuuki
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by SalieriYuuki »

CeLioCiBR wrote:
Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:04 am
Ohh, nice work xD
Thank you ^^ hope it proves satisfying ^^

TroliusMaximus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TroliusMaximus »

SalieriYuuki wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:44 am
do yourself a favour and don't be a colossal wank by going online to find out cause I will pull the feature
Well, the only qualifier I'd offer here is that, given how utterly disgustingly some people conduct themselves in this game [online] (facilitated by the game's mash n' spam happy, casual-friendly gameplay), trolling a griefer back, isn't necessarily a bad thing.

...But, abusing cheats online is poor form, suffice it to say.

SalieriYuuki
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by SalieriYuuki »

TroliusMaximus wrote:
Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:17 pm
SalieriYuuki wrote:
do yourself a favour and don't be a colossal wank by going online to find out cause I will pull the feature
Well, the only qualifier I'd offer here is that, given how utterly disgustingly some people conduct themselves in this game [online] (facilitated by the game's mash n' spam happy, casual-friendly gameplay), trolling a griefer back, isn't necessarily a bad thing.

...But, abusing cheats online is poor form, suffice it to say.
yeah. The idea was for this to be used by players whom are being abused by bullshit AI in LoS with a mountain stacked against you (Looking at you xianghua...) so no one would have to experience the utter rage i didn't know i had in me till then and even beating her ass legit didn't feel satisfying. I just found out it actually was possible to ring her out assuming you were able to be a hard core prick covered in sticky melty cheese. Anyway. if i get requests to pull the feature I definitely will. I don't really play online so you guys are kinda my eyes and ears huehue.

CeLioCiBR
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CeLioCiBR »

Hrm.. what about a way to equip some custom parts ?

I mean, there are some parts on customization a CAS that the game won't let you equip it with another one.. "incompatible" or something like that..

It would be possible to by pass it ?

Anyway, thank you very much, nice job xD

Hyperion
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Hyperion »

SalieriYuuki wrote:
Long story short. I'm very new at this. never before done. Pushing out a very bare bones and basic Level and money hack for Labia of Souls. (ik what i said.) so that you can equip new shiny weapons that are too big for your nickers to handle and to let you travel across the map like you're made of gold and just don't care/flip off namco for their new method of unlocking locked character outfits and buy as much SP as you want (I believe the exchange shop is in Dahka city? Did i say that right? too lazy to check.

I'm really dumb so while testing for XP tables i made my second character max level and somehow it didn't occur to me that finding the value for the XP later on would be a B*tch so...yeah. You get save slot 1 and 3 until i decide to rectify this mistake. it's 5am for me and i gotta be up in about 6hrs so and I got pretty much my entire day fleshed out so chances are if someone doesn't steal this from under me and turbos out the answer to everyone's prayers then I'll get back to updating it as of some time tomorrow afternoon. Enjoy~

(The following content is copy pasted from my other thread. It may have different words then above so it wouldn't hurt to read it)
So I have the Level and Money values modifiable for Character's 1 and 3 (But not two cause while figuring out the XP table i idiotically made my character max lv and forgot to undo it so I'll have to restart.)

Levels and Money are modifiable via Drop Down menus to allow for Light to Heavy cheating and less guess work for modding XP. Everything has been tested and works. if the money value seems broken, try either re-attaching CE to SC6 or restarting the game. (Restarting the game fixed it for me)
If something doesn't work then please let me know and I'll try to fix it altho I'm a novice so...I'll do my best.

Change Log:
0.7: Initial Release. Allows modification to 1st and 3rd character slots of LoS (Money and Lv)
0.8: Fixes bad pointer for Slot 3's Money and adds a pointer to Slot 2's Level and Money.
0.85: Increases the options of levels from increments of ten to increments of 1. Adds Level modding to 4th Slot.
0.9: Adds a God Mode feature thanks to Hyperion. Give him a thank you if you use it. -> viewtopic.php?f=4&t=8104

To Do List:
0.9: Implement God Mode (Inf HP) for first 3 characters FAILED. Cheat engine won't pull the address linked to the player's HP. Put on hold temporarily. Hyperion discovered the means to implement this. I'd suggest giving him some love if you actually use god mode. -> viewtopic.php?f=4&t=8104
I do not know if this works for Online. I would imagine it does but do yourself a favour and don't be a colossal wank by going online to find out cause I will pull the feature if that's what it comes to. Be a good sport and find a more legit way of being a twat plz.

1.0: Implement Max Soul Gague for first 3 characters...Not gonna lie. This is probably impossible for me.

You can request more features added but remember, I am a novice so the whackier the request, the likelier I'll say no. Cheers~ More updates on the way~
Solid work, and glad it helped!

Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by 321123 »

Nice work!
I just made a single player request regarding a guard break cheat for the game.
here is a quotation for my post

"Hi all,
I have been trying to make an instant guard crush code for SCVI to no avail so far.
Using the tutorial mode I managed to locate some addresses with the exact value of the guard meter displayed (by setting the dummy to guard all and using break attacks)
I found a 2byte , 4byte and a float addresses but havent been able to fix or change them.
if possible a permanent 99% guard meter will be good and a choice to add a factor to the guard crush code (i.e. 3x guard break efficiency) would be great.
I think it is a pointer issue but unfortunately i havent been able to crack that nut yet!
peace!"

Cyber
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Cyber »

I will just leave my simple table here for codex release

option: inf hp, inf soul gauge, ohko, infinite guard stamina, zero guard stamina
Attachments
SoulcaliburVI.CT
(25.2 KiB) Downloaded 93 times

Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by 321123 »

Cyber wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:16 pm

option: inf hp, inf soul gauge, ohko, infinite guard stamina, zero guard stamina
Thx very much.
That is exactly what i was looking for.
I am curious now about weapon editing in LoS
tried searching for the min-max atk walues for equipped weapons but haven't been able to find any so far.
an option to edit the weapon passives and slots would be neat too.
again thx for your table @Cyber

Cyber
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Cyber »

321123 wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:31 am
Cyber wrote:

Thx very much.
tried searching for the min-max atk walues for equipped weapons but haven't been able to find any so far.
Here is Libra of Soul editor.
Note: Weapon status script can't be used to scan base weapons (weapon that can't be removed from inventory). Also you can't do something like add bonus slots and bonuses to a weapon. Actually there is a way but it's complicated and don't change any value in red text if you don't know what you are doing.
Attachments
LoS.CT
(30.59 KiB) Downloaded 95 times

SalieriYuuki
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by SalieriYuuki »

Cyber wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:51 am
321123 wrote:
Cyber wrote:

Thx very much.
Note: Weapon status script can't be used to scan base weapons (weapon that can't be removed from inventory). Also you can't do something like add bonus slots and bonuses to a weapon. Actually there is a way but it's complicated and don't change any value in red text if you don't know what you are doing.
Would you mind if I implemented your table into mine? Credits would be given naturally.

SalieriYuuki
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by SalieriYuuki »

CeLioCiBR wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:19 am

I mean, there are some parts on customization a CAS that the game won't let you equip it with another one.. "incompatible" or something like that..

Don't think this is possible for me but I've implemented Cyber's Scrips into my table. I'm about to head to bed so I can't test till tomorrow but you're welcome to try it.

Cyber
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Cyber »

SalieriYuuki wrote:
Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:20 am
Cyber wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:51 am
321123 wrote:

Thx very much.
Would you mind if I implemented your table into mine? Credits would be given naturally.
ok, also feel free to add bonus description into weapon bonus' value.

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

SalieriYuuki wrote:
Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:36 am
CeLioCiBR wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:19 am

Don't think this is possible for me but I've implemented Cyber's Scrips into my table. I'm about to head to bed so I can't test till tomorrow but you're welcome to try it.
The weapon script crashes on retail, that's unfortunate. It finds the weapon, but then crashes immediately.