Resonance of Fate 4K HD Edition

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
wittydeaf
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Resonance of Fate 4K HD Edition

Post by wittydeaf »

aparisius wrote:
Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:43 am
Yesterday I gave it a try and it works well. But now every time I want to play the League of Legends the game closes because it detects "third party programs". How do I solve it?
Did you close down CheatEngine? It probably detecting CheatEngine through active process list?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

aparisius
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by aparisius »

wittydeaf wrote:
Fri Oct 26, 2018 6:13 pm
aparisius wrote:
Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:43 am
Yesterday I gave it a try and it works well. But now every time I want to play the League of Legends the game closes because it detects "third party programs". How do I solve it?
Did you close down CheatEngine? It probably detecting CheatEngine through active process list?
Solved. The program opens the debugging option and then does not close it again.

predprey
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by predprey »

KS212 wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 6:33 am
Any chance you can update your Resonance of Fate table as well? Please please pretty please? The last update broke 2 options (the inf resonance when moving and the items options). I'll beg if I have to! :)
which version of the table are you using? i'm quite sure i tested all the options when i updated it.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

predprey wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:19 am
KS212 wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 6:33 am
Any chance you can update your Resonance of Fate table as well? Please please pretty please? The last update broke 2 options (the inf resonance when moving and the items options). I'll beg if I have to! :)
which version of the table are you using? i'm quite sure i tested all the options when i updated it.
Ah shit, didn't see that you had updated it! Nevermind me, thanks again and very much appreciated!

krmit
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by krmit »

@predprey
can you add "free crafting" or "ignore crafting components" option? it will be very helpful.
and thanks for the table)

mrfatso
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mrfatso »

They just updated the game to 1.0.0.2

Activating the cheat table by predprey cause the game to turn to a black screen.

Rebel_1852
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Rebel_1852 »

yeah, table worked for me for one fight, and half the buttons on my controller stopped responding. I love the table predprey, hope you get the time to update it.

predprey
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by predprey »

i did a quick test, the aob signatures are still working, so if it black screens or controllers goes dead it's probably some anti-cheat measures tri-ace built in. but i wasn't able to reproduce them so i'm going to need more detailed reports. can't fix what i can't repro-

mrfatso
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mrfatso »

damn, how can any of us help? Will attaching our save files be beneficial?

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

I did a quick test... ticked all the combat options ie inf resonance points, inf movement, etc... haven't encountered that weird controller going dead bit... yet. I'll play a bit more and see if I can run into it.

Reading the comments on steam some ppl are experiencing issues of controllers in general not working after the patch, but of course its definitely not a universal thing. Taking into consideration a bunch of ppl are trying to play on potoasters, who knows...

Rebel_1852
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Rebel_1852 »

Maybe the controller thing is related to whatever issue everyone else is having, didnt look to hard into it, was playing the Fallout76 beta. But yeah, turned on item increase, bezels, resonance, movement. First battle worked fine, but when it loaded back onto the map, some of my controller buttons worked, others didnt. Ill prolly have some time saturday to try it out again, if the issue pops up again, ill let you know.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

Rebel_1852 wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:47 am
Maybe the controller thing is related to whatever issue everyone else is having, didnt look to hard into it, was playing the Fallout76 beta. But yeah, turned on item increase, bezels, resonance, movement. First battle worked fine, but when it loaded back onto the map, some of my controller buttons worked, others didnt. Ill prolly have some time saturday to try it out again, if the issue pops up again, ill let you know.
Easy to test and see if its the isolated issue or not. Just play the first battle with no cheats at all and no cheatengine hooked... does it still happen?

j0ny
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by j0ny »

Using the predprey table.

It seems that the Infinite Resonance Points is causing the blackscreen/ctd in my game. It occurs when going into combat or out of it (Not immediately but it will crash). All the other options are fine.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

Ok, I've pinned down ONE cause of massive instability with the new update: Borderless Gaming.

If you're using this 3rd party app to force borderless windowed, the game will very randomly crash and die in the ass. Occasionally it won't even launch correctly.

But otherwise I can't seem to pin down any other faults... No joypad glitches, no black screens... I'm using Inf Resonance, Inf Bezels, Inf Movement, 100% Bonus chance, and No Hex Restrictions. The Items cheats I only enable when needed but they work too...

I'm also using Reshade, FORTUNATELY this does not die in the ass... The game looks INFINITELY better with a decent Reshade setup (Fake HDR and MXAO is absolutely beautiful).

Rebel_1852
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Rebel_1852 »

I did some testing. Game worked fine without using CE at all for 30 minutes. I am not using any extra mods for the game, I am playing it vanilla right out of the box. So the button issue isnt tied to anything the developer did as far as I can tell.

Turned on CE with item increase, bezel, resonance, and movement. Game crashed when i entered an elevator area. Restart game, just bezel, resonance and movement. Game crashed as random battle animation starts. Restart game, just item increase, resonance, and movement, game crashed when entering an elevator area. Restart game, item increase, bezel, and movement. Game runs fine for 30 minutes. Figure the problem is resonance.

Restart game, just turn on resonance, game dies after a finish a battle. Restart game, turn on item increase, bezel, and movement. Played for hours, no problems to report.

TLDR; Resonance seems to be broken. If i actually make it into battle, the cheat works, but it eventually crashes my game.

P.S. Never did get the nonresponsive controller issue again...