Warriors Orochi 4

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Post Reply
SpiritMoon2209
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:25 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Warriors Orochi 4

Post by SpiritMoon2209 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:49 am

miwagre wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:53 am

I guess the question i should've asked was, what's the point of this table? Like what does it let you do to the characters that can enhance gameplay?
Personally I am looking for camera manipulation (for fun), so this FOV changing could be useful for me.

Sorry if those funny things do not appeal to you ^_^

miwagre
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 122
Joined: Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:46 pm
Reputation: 14

Re: Warriors Orochi 4

Post by miwagre » Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:48 pm

no,its not problem i was just confused on what it did. Actually, i noticed zooming out the FOV prevents frame rate drops where normally there would be some

DARKNESSLORDOFHELL
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:13 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Warriors Orochi 4

Post by DARKNESSLORDOFHELL » Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:16 pm

Could you please make a swap with the models of the cyclops or the monsters? I really like being played by those stuffs

Romangelo
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 30
Joined: Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:46 am
Reputation: 1

Re: Warriors Orochi 4

Post by Romangelo » Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:13 pm

Is it possible to edit the boobs jiggling value?

Romangelo
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 30
Joined: Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:46 am
Reputation: 1

Re: Warriors Orochi 4

Post by Romangelo » Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:22 pm

miwagre wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:53 am
SpiritMoon2209 wrote:
Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:40 pm
Sorry, forgot to copy his instructions :P source : http://nakayoc5c5.blog.shinobi.jp/

[change chara animations] This would control the animation of the characters at Base Camp
P+I:animation number -1
P+K:animation number +1

[adjust fov]

hotkeys:
//
V+I:fov +
V+K:fov -
V+C:reset fov
//
V+U:near clipping +
V+O:near clipping -

[control joints]

hotkeys:
//
M+I:rotate joint x-
M+K:rotate joint x+
M+J:rotate joint y-
M+L:rotate joint y+
M+U:rotate joint z-
M+O:rotate joint z+
//
M+C:reset joint
//
N+J:move model x-
N+L:move model x+
N+I:move model y+
N+K:move model y-
N+U:move model z-
N+O:move model z+
//
N+C:reset position
//
B+I:joint number -1
B+K:joint number +1
//
B+T:enable joint test
B+G:disable joint test
I guess the question i should've asked was, what's the point of this table? Like what does it let you do to the characters that can enhance gameplay?
You can use it to control character models and make them do sexy poses, zoom in/out all you want. Most likely it's for people who want to take screenshots.

"joint" means the part of character model you're controlling, for the example: joint 3 means the left leg, 4 for right leg, etc.

I prefer to play the game in 1.5x zoom out camera though. It allows me to see more stuffs on screen.

miwagre
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 122
Joined: Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:46 pm
Reputation: 14

Re: Warriors Orochi 4

Post by miwagre » Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:41 am

Romangelo wrote:
Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:22 pm
miwagre wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:53 am
SpiritMoon2209 wrote:
Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:40 pm
Sorry, forgot to copy his instructions :P source : http://nakayoc5c5.blog.shinobi.jp/

[change chara animations] This would control the animation of the characters at Base Camp
P+I:animation number -1
P+K:animation number +1

[adjust fov]

hotkeys:
//
V+I:fov +
V+K:fov -
V+C:reset fov
//
V+U:near clipping +
V+O:near clipping -

[control joints]

hotkeys:
//
M+I:rotate joint x-
M+K:rotate joint x+
M+J:rotate joint y-
M+L:rotate joint y+
M+U:rotate joint z-
M+O:rotate joint z+
//
M+C:reset joint
//
N+J:move model x-
N+L:move model x+
N+I:move model y+
N+K:move model y-
N+U:move model z-
N+O:move model z+
//
N+C:reset position
//
B+I:joint number -1
B+K:joint number +1
//
B+T:enable joint test
B+G:disable joint test
I guess the question i should've asked was, what's the point of this table? Like what does it let you do to the characters that can enhance gameplay?
You can use it to control character models and make them do sexy poses, zoom in/out all you want. Most likely it's for people who want to take screenshots.

"joint" means the part of character model you're controlling, for the example: joint 3 means the left leg, 4 for right leg, etc.

I prefer to play the game in 1.5x zoom out camera though. It allows me to see more stuffs on screen.
i've been messing with the zoom as well, I can see enemies better when i combo them

fionajason
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:45 pm
Reputation: 3

Re: Warriors Orochi 4

Post by fionajason » Fri Nov 23, 2018 1:37 pm

https://imgur.com/p2emdaK

can someone explain to me what does this character pointer skills does and what are the values and can i like say power character has barrier can i change their barrier to multi if so how?

ajip2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 75
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:58 pm
Reputation: 35

Re: Warriors Orochi 4

Post by ajip2 » Fri Nov 23, 2018 2:36 pm

fionajason wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 1:37 pm
https://imgur.com/p2emdaK

can someone explain to me what does this character pointer skills does and what are the values and can i like say power character has barrier can i change their barrier to multi if so how?
Check my new table in page 3. I add barrier and multi.

Sorry for my bad english.

miwagre
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 122
Joined: Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:46 pm
Reputation: 14

Re: Warriors Orochi 4

Post by miwagre » Fri Nov 23, 2018 4:24 pm

ajip2 wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 2:36 pm
fionajason wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 1:37 pm
https://imgur.com/p2emdaK

can someone explain to me what does this character pointer skills does and what are the values and can i like say power character has barrier can i change their barrier to multi if so how?
Check my new table in page 3. I add barrier and multi.

Sorry for my bad english.
thank you so much for the updated options, I've tried so long to find attack speed and odins charge attack timer.
Do you think you could try to find them? That is, if you have the time.

ajip2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 75
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:58 pm
Reputation: 35

Re: Warriors Orochi 4

Post by ajip2 » Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:03 am

miwagre wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 4:24 pm

thank you so much for the updated options, I've tried so long to find attack speed and odins charge attack timer.
Do you think you could try to find them? That is, if you have the time.
I just find movement speed offset(+14) in character pointer. I think attack speed is somewhere in character pointer. Could you help find it?

Sorry for my bad english.

miwagre
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 122
Joined: Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:46 pm
Reputation: 14

Re: Warriors Orochi 4

Post by miwagre » Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:34 am

ajip2 wrote:
Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:03 am
miwagre wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 4:24 pm

thank you so much for the updated options, I've tried so long to find attack speed and odins charge attack timer.
Do you think you could try to find them? That is, if you have the time.
I just find movement speed offset(+14) in character pointer. I think attack speed is somewhere in character pointer. Could you help find it?

Sorry for my bad english.
still cant find it but maybe this can help

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIznOXW4fO0

MegaChaos91
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 17
Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:28 am
Reputation: 22

Re: Warriors Orochi 4

Post by MegaChaos91 » Sat Nov 24, 2018 4:39 pm

fionajason wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 1:37 pm
https://imgur.com/p2emdaK

can someone explain to me what does this character pointer skills does and what are the values and can i like say power character has barrier can i change their barrier to multi if so how?
This reply is now outdated due to ajip2's latest WO4 cheat table. However, I want to answer your question.

I added those codes (Including: Miscellaneous, Element quantity, Affiliation, Type, Sacred Treasure, Skills, Total K.Os, Total Sorties, Read me) in my "Warriors Orochi 4 by ajip2 (Modified)" cheat table that I posted back on page 4, where the codes originated from.

Note: That cheat table is now outdated due to the WO4 v1.02 update.
(You can download the table and view its contents, but don't use it since some codes no longer work.)

-------------------------------------------

Now, to answer your question:

If you set the value of the first Skills code to 255, your character will learn every skill;
Even skills that are normally only obtainable on Power/Speed/Technique Type characters.
(e.g. A Power character with skills from Power, Speed and Technique types.)
(e.g. Lu Bu with Barrier and Multi. ...Now that's overpowered.)

If you set the value of the 5th Skills code to 0, your character will instantly unlearn the skills that are written on it.
You can relearn them by buying them from the Acquire Skills screen.
I suggest you read the second "Note:" of the "Read me" group. It explains why I added the information to the 5th Skills code.

-------------------------------------------

About ajip2's Byte to Binary change:

If you take a look at "Tempered, Barrier, Multi, Spirited, Soaring Chaos"
inside ajip2's updated cheat table, you will notice the following:

Binary:0->0 | Binary:1->1 | Binary:2->2 | Binary:3->3 | Binary:4->4 |

-> Startbit 0 to Startbit 4 (Length 1) in total they modify 5 Bits (Addresses).
-> Startbit 0 to Startbit 7 (Length 1) in total they modify 8 Bits (Which equals to 1 Byte).

ajip2's Byte to Binary change basically allowed him to make skill addresses for each individual Skill.

The reason why I chose Byte and not Binary is because I wanted to simplify the process of obtaining all Skills.
(And because I was lazy. But let's not talk about that.)

...Ahem. Moving on:

This process is called Code Condensing (If you ever heard of the Matryoshka dolls,
then you can guess what I mean by that. If you didn't, you can find more information on condensed codes via Google.

-------------------------------------------

That would be all.

This post was a bit longer than I expected. But I had to write it nonetheless.
Hopefully your question has been answered to a satisfactory degree.
And hopefully you learned something new.

MC91 out.

fionajason
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:45 pm
Reputation: 3

Re: Warriors Orochi 4

Post by fionajason » Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:55 am

with today updates the Get multi from your table is broken but get barrier is still working.

DARKNESSLORDOFHELL
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:13 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Warriors Orochi 4

Post by DARKNESSLORDOFHELL » Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:57 pm

Could you please make the character be able to do combat move along with the supergiant form?

fionajason
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:45 pm
Reputation: 3

Re: Warriors Orochi 4

Post by fionajason » Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:46 pm

things are broken like get multi , fov changer in the latest update.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Darkano, Google [Bot], Marcos Beran, ryanbuyx, SinKz, thegodoflions, userLand980