Warriors Orochi 4

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
doncarlone
Cheater
Cheater

Warriors Orochi 4

Post by doncarlone »

Options:
Unlimited Gems
Unlimited Crystals
Unlimited Skill Points
Get Growth Points Base Address
Unlimited HP
Unlimited Magic Gauge
9.999 Hits
Unlimited Unity Gauge

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
1FRWarriors Orochi 4 [doncarlone].CT
(91.4 KiB) Downloaded 2749 times

miwagre
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Warriors Orochi 4

Post by miwagre »

thank you so much
could you possibly make pointers for:
swap sacred treasures
access all gem types
unlock all characters and mission
no hit/stop when using sacred treasures (example: ability to spam the same magic attack without waiting for the attack animation to end"

bruticus0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bruticus0 »

Nice table. For anyone who cares, I scrounged around and found some weapon modifying areas. It's just redneck chicken code cuz I can't do AoB for crap. Anyway.

Go into "Weapon Fusion". Then pick your character, then pick a weapon. If you are at the right area, you'll see something like this.

The following code

Code: Select all

0E 00 00 00 06 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF 
08 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 5B 07 40 01 00 00 00 
01 00 00 00 03 00 00 00 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF 
This weapon has Harmony+2 and Flame+4. It also has two open blank slots.
0E 00 00 00 is Harmony. 06 00 00 00 is Flame.
01 00 00 00 is Harmony Amount. 03 00 00 00 is Flame Amount.
The zeros following the Flame inscription indicate empty slots that can be filled.
The Fs following the Flame amount indicate empty slots also.
Any zeros in the Element Amount area have a in game value of 1. Just the way it is.

Now, how do you get there? Good question...as I said, I don't know crap about AoB. So the best thing is for you to go to weapon fusion, pick a character, then a weapon with lots of inscriptions. Let's say you have a weapon that has Flame+8, Destruction+7, and Courage+10. If you knew the Element numbers, you could project what your weapon code would look like:

06 00 00 00 0b 00 00 00 0c 00 00 00 FF FF FF FF 
07 00 00 00 06 00 00 00 09 00 00 00 FF FF FF FF 
Search for this code in the memory viewer, then you can modify elements and element amounts, and even put slots on.

Now, You're askin, "What's the element number for Judgement? or Fried Lu Xun? Well, I'm trying to fill in Element Numbers so everyone can do this estimation themselves. I'll try to get this list filled out, or others can either way.
Element Number List
01 Agility
02 Reach
03 Brawn
04 Might
05 Divinity
06 Fire
07 Ice
08 Bolt
09 Wind
0a Aerial
0b Destruction
0c Courage
0d Dilligence xp
0e Harmony
0f Judgement
10 Confluence
11 Appraisel - Better weapon boxes
12 Slay
13 Osmosis
14 Absorption
15 Harvest
16 Merriment
17 Aggression
18 Bastion
19 Alacrity
1a Prosperity- weapon box chance
1b Guerdon
1c Wisdom
1d Fragment
1e Assembly
1f Storm
20 Echo shockwave
21 Berserker
22 Rigor
23 Brilliance all element
24 Revival
25 Steadfast Antihorsefall
26 Flamebolt
27 icebolt
28 Flamewind
29 Icewind
2a Boltwind
2b Flameslay
2c Iceslay
2d Boltslay
2e Windslay
2f Tri-Element
30 Wrath all element
31 Grace
32 Windstorm
33 Surge
34 Meteor
35 Supergiant
36 Belltoll adds difficulty
37 Unity
Also, you gotta go back one screen then forward again to see your result. Good Luck.
Last edited by bruticus0 on Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

miwagre
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by miwagre »

bruticus0 wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:02 am
Nice table. For anyone who cares, I scrounged around and found some weapon modifying areas. It's just redneck chicken code cuz I can't do AoB for crap. Anyway.

Go into "Weapon Fusion". Then pick your character, then pick a weapon. If you are at the right area, you'll see something like this.

The following code

0E 00 00 00 06 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 
01 00 00 00 03 00 00 00 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF 
This weapon has Harmony+2 and Flame+4. It also has two open blank slots.
0E 00 00 00 is Harmony. 06 00 00 00 is Flame.
01 00 00 00 is Harmony Amount. 03 00 00 00 is Flame Amount.
The zeros following the Flame inscription indicate empty slots that can be filled.
The Fs following the Flame amount indicate empty slots also.
Any zeros in the Element Amount area have a in game value of 1. Just the way it is.

Now, how do you get there? Good question...as I said, I don't know crap about AoB. So the best thing is for you to go to weapon fusion, pick a character, then a weapon with lots of inscriptions. Let's say you have a weapon that has Flame+8, Destruction+7, and Courage+10. If you knew the Element numbers, you could project what your weapon code would look like:

06 00 00 00 0b 00 00 00 0c 00 00 00 FF FF FF FF 
07 00 00 00 06 00 00 00 09 00 00 00 FF FF FF FF 
Search for this code in the memory viewer, then you can modify elements and element amounts, and even put slots on.

Now, You're askin, "What's the element number for Judgement? or Fried Lu Xun? Well, I'm trying to fill in Element Numbers so everyone can do this estimation themselves. I'll try to get this list filled out, or others can either way.
Element Number List
01 Agility
02 Reach
03 Brawn
04 Might
05 Divinity
06 Fire
09 Wind
0a Aerial
0b Destruction
0c Courage
0d Dilligence xp
0e Harmony
0f Judgement
10 Confluence
1a
1b
1c
1d
1e
1f
Also, you gotta go back one screen then forward again to see your result. Good Luck.
could you possible do a video tutorial, im new to hacking and am kinda lost

bruticus0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bruticus0 »

Element List is complete. And just so you know, any Element that does not show a Element Value in game, ends up with FF FF FF FF for its value. Something to keep in mind when figuring out your code.

Take a look at the list, really.....it just kept going and going.....friggin SuperGiant??! lol. I'm trying that here in a sec.

@miwagre: No, don't do videos. You maybe know how to use Cheat Engine? And get into memory viewer? If you can at least do that, I'll try to help.

Post a list of your elements and element values of a weapon you have. Left to right. Top to bottom. I'll spit you out a code. You go into your fusion menu with the character and weapon you gave me. Just like you're gettin ready to put elements on it.

Then boot up the cheat engine. Select the Orochi process. Click the "memory viewer" button. Right click on the bottom pane. Click "Search Memory". Select the "Array of byte" bubble. Beside the bubble, the range should read "0-7FFFFFFF".

Take the code I give you and past it into the box and click search. You should see something familiar to what I posted above. Follow the steps I already outlined to modify your weapon. After that's done, go back into the game and hit "back", then "confirm" again (Circle then X on controller). You should see your weapon has been updated.

And did you really have to quote the whole msg? Quoting long stuff makes navigating answers harder.

miwagre
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by miwagre »

bruticus0 wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:15 am
Element List is complete. And just so you know, any Element that does not show a Element Value in game, ends up with FF FF FF FF for its value. Something to keep in mind when figuring out your code.

Take a look at the list, really.....it just kept going and going.....friggin SuperGiant??! lol. I'm trying that here in a sec.

@miwagre: No, don't do videos. You maybe know how to use Cheat Engine? And get into memory viewer? If you can at least do that, I'll try to help.

Post a list of your elements and element values of a weapon you have. Left to right. Top to bottom. I'll spit you out a code. You go into your fusion menu with the character and weapon you gave me. Just like you're gettin ready to put elements on it.

Then boot up the cheat engine. Select the Orochi process. Click the "memory viewer" button. Right click on the bottom pane. Click "Search Memory". Select the "Array of byte" bubble. Beside the bubble, the range should read "0-7FFFFFFF".

Take the code I give you and past it into the box and click search. You should see something familiar to what I posted above. Follow the steps I already outlined to modify your weapon. After that's done, go back into the game and hit "back", then "confirm" again (Circle then X on controller). You should see your weapon has been updated.

And did you really have to quote the whole msg? Quoting long stuff makes navigating answers harder.
i figured it out, you're amazing. All that's left to find is swap sacred treasures and unlock everyone

scatcat101
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by scatcat101 »

Thanks for the quick table!

miwagre
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by miwagre »

can anyone find attack speed to modify?

bruticus0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bruticus0 »

You could use the Agility weapon inscription. I haven't tried, but you could apply it multiple times on the weapon and see if it stacks. Some characters are hard to control with Agility on also. Makes it hard to do the combos.

miwagre
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by miwagre »

sadly the attributes dont stack, how would i go about making it possible to use, normal and charge magic while in the air?

ashuraman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ashuraman »

Only thing i find that's missing is infinite mussou

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

If you don't want to go through the trouble of modding them manually, here's the starting point for all the elements, you can click the dropdown and pick max and it will give you all of them. Make sure you activate Get Growth Points and paste this in that section.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>9255</ID>
      <Description>"Elements Starting Point"</Description>
      <DropDownList DescriptionOnly="1" DisplayValueAsItem="1">FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF:Max
</DropDownList>
      <LastState Value="FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF" RealAddress="1C01CFB8"/>
      <ShowAsHex>1</ShowAsHex>
      <VariableType>Array of byte</VariableType>
      <ByteLength>72</ByteLength>
      <Address>Growth_Base</Address>
      <Offsets>
        <Offset>E8</Offset>
      </Offsets>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>

miwagre
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by miwagre »

zachillios wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:54 pm
If you don't want to go through the trouble of modding them manually, here's the starting point for all the elements, you can click the dropdown and pick max and it will give you all of them. Make sure you activate Get Growth Points and paste this in that section.

<CheatTable>
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>9255</ID>
      <DropDownList DescriptionOnly="1" DisplayValueAsItem="1">FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF:Max
</DropDownList>
      <LastState Value="FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF" RealAddress="1C01CFB8"/>
      <ShowAsHex>1</ShowAsHex>
      <Offsets>
        <Offset>E8</Offset>
      </Offsets>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>
where do i put this in cheat engine?

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

miwagre wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:53 pm
zachillios wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:54 pm

<CheatTable>
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>9255</ID>
</DropDownList>
      <ShowAsHex>1</ShowAsHex>
      <Offsets>
        <Offset>E8</Offset>
      </Offsets>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>
where do i put this in cheat engine?
I told you explicitly where to put it, copy it, and paste it under the Get Growth Points script.

miwagre
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by miwagre »

i hate the elements cant stack like in dw9