Forza Horizon 4

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
HappyPanda
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 21
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:10 pm
Reputation: 7

Re: Forza Horizon 4

Post by HappyPanda » Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:51 am

I figured out finally how to do macros with autohotkey so now I'm running the macro in auction house picking up rare cars. Still a grind though and not really a cheat.

User avatar
RAMIRODARKTEAM
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 47
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2018 4:54 pm
Reputation: 10

Re: Forza Horizon 4

Post by RAMIRODARKTEAM » Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:41 am

HappyPanda wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:51 am
I figured out finally how to do macros with autohotkey so now I'm running the macro in auction house picking up rare cars. Still a grind though and not really a cheat.
please explain the process and how it is done

HappyPanda
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 21
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:10 pm
Reputation: 7

Re: Forza Horizon 4

Post by HappyPanda » Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:50 pm

I use autohotkey and wrote some simple commands into it. Basically it just grinds the auction house like you normally would manually, except it is more accurate and faster.

I have set key delay times of 75ms and that seems like the quickest this game can register the keys.

So I open the game, be at horizon festival auction house, highlight the search car box, start my macro

Macro: enter search, up one, set max bid price(don't wanna pay $20milion), go up few to manufacturer, right arrow to Ford, down one, right arrow to Capri FE, down few, hit enter to search.
Then I set up an if/else for if it finds no result, go back to auction house and search again, if it does find result, it recognize it with a white pixel(part of autohotkey commands) and then it'll go into the buying command. It'll hit the Y-Down-Down-A-A
Then it will back out of the result either success or fail bid and restart the loop again for same car.

I set the loop for 5000 times and then it'll go for a exit game macro( I don't wanna leave the PC on long with the gfx card at full load)

In the past 2 days I let it run while I'm afk and has gotten 2 Ford Capri FE, 2 Austin taxi HF, multiple crown Vic, multpile Porsche and McLaren PO. I'm not a legendary painter so I don't plan on selling these for high prices. Maybe just help people out who doesn't have time to grind.

I have had it fail a few times due to my key press timing, one time I even accidently hit report on the seller when I won the car.

Downside is the macro is specific to my game/windowed mode at certain resolution. Because the pixelsearch command needs an exact xy coordinate. But that can be edited by anyone if you just run the other commands to look for pixels and it's color code.

I'll test it out a few more days before I share it. But again, it needs to be individualized.

User avatar
osaj
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:10 pm
Reputation: 1

Re: Forza Horizon 4

Post by osaj » Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:17 pm

In latest Forza Horizon 4 version work without tables, only change value when you earn money through 'wheelspin' for example you earn cr 20,000 change the value for more cr.., and sorry for my bad english :ph34r:

hran7
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:43 pm
Reputation: 4

Re: Forza Horizon 4

Post by hran7 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:10 am

osaj wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:17 pm
In latest Forza Horizon 4 version work without tables, only change value when you earn money through 'wheelspin' for example you earn cr 20,000 change the value for more cr.., and sorry for my bad english :ph34r:
It's usually people with decent English who say "sorry for my bad english" at the end of their posts :D
Anyway, while there are no public tables you can hack Forza by following the steps mentioned in the message above or watching the video guide (turn on the subtitles!):
Show
https://youtu.be/9tGCqpP96D8
Last edited by hran7 on Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:02 am, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
STN
Founder
Founder
Posts: 3394
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:48 pm
Reputation: 872

Re: Forza Horizon 4

Post by STN » Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:12 am

hran7 wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:10 am
osaj wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:17 pm
In latest Forza Horizon 4 version work without tables, only change value when you earn money through 'wheelspin' for example you earn cr 20,000 change the value for more cr.., and sorry for my bad english :ph34r:
It's usually people with decent English who say "sorry for my bad english" at the end of their posts :D
Anyway, while there are no public tables you can hack Forza by following the steps mentioned in the message above or watching the video hidden in a spoiler with a simple goal for it not to be considered as an ad of any sort
English language video please!
For site updates, follow FRF's official Twitter, Facebook

hran7
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:43 pm
Reputation: 4

Re: Forza Horizon 4

Post by hran7 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:15 am

STN wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:12 am
English language video please!
I am sorry :? I have tried to do my best by adding subtitles :oops:

User avatar
STN
Founder
Founder
Posts: 3394
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:48 pm
Reputation: 872

Re: Forza Horizon 4

Post by STN » Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:37 am

hran7 wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:15 am
STN wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:12 am
English language video please!
I am sorry :? I have tried to do my best by adding subtitles :oops:
Oh. In that case edit your post and add the link again.
For site updates, follow FRF's official Twitter, Facebook

junior_clk
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 29
Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:29 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Forza Horizon 4

Post by junior_clk » Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:04 pm

@osaj Does this get you a ban?

jacf352
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:43 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Forza Horizon 4

Post by jacf352 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:45 pm

Does anybody have any idea how to give yourself PO cars? PO cars are Pre Ordered edition cars that you can now sell in the Auction House and don't count as DLC. They are incredibly rare and extremely expensive. Since there is a finite amount of these, it will be great if there was a way to have them circulate again or just obtain them offline.

HappyPanda
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 21
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:10 pm
Reputation: 7

Re: Forza Horizon 4

Post by HappyPanda » Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:54 am

jacf352 wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:45 pm
Does anybody have any idea how to give yourself PO cars? PO cars are Pre Ordered edition cars that you can now sell in the Auction House and don't count as DLC. They are incredibly rare and extremely expensive. Since there is a finite amount of these, it will be great if there was a way to have them circulate again or just obtain them offline.
You can dupe them from someone who has one. Basically the person selling it has to quit game with alt F4 and restore a saved file from before he sold the car. Need to be done in auction house. Also you will get outsniped.

User avatar
RAMIRODARKTEAM
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 47
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2018 4:54 pm
Reputation: 10

Re: Forza Horizon 4

Post by RAMIRODARKTEAM » Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:42 am

HappyPanda wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:54 am
jacf352 wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:45 pm
Does anybody have any idea how to give yourself PO cars? PO cars are Pre Ordered edition cars that you can now sell in the Auction House and don't count as DLC. They are incredibly rare and extremely expensive. Since there is a finite amount of these, it will be great if there was a way to have them circulate again or just obtain them offline.
You can dupe them from someone who has one. Basically the person selling it has to quit game with alt F4 and restore a saved file from before he sold the car. Need to be done in auction house. Also you will get outsniped.
just do not forget if you save the rewrite 5 or more times you get an account lock :(

jacf352
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:43 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Forza Horizon 4

Post by jacf352 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:55 pm

RAMIRODARKTEAM wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:42 am
HappyPanda wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:54 am
jacf352 wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:45 pm
Does anybody have any idea how to give yourself PO cars? PO cars are Pre Ordered edition cars that you can now sell in the Auction House and don't count as DLC. They are incredibly rare and extremely expensive. Since there is a finite amount of these, it will be great if there was a way to have them circulate again or just obtain them offline.
You can dupe them from someone who has one. Basically the person selling it has to quit game with alt F4 and restore a saved file from before he sold the car. Need to be done in auction house. Also you will get outsniped.
just do not forget if you save the rewrite 5 or more times you get an account lock :(
Wow that's a pretty easy way to dupe cars actually (except for the account lock) but yeah, it's very likely you'll get outsnipped. I was thinking if there was an easier way to do them through trainers. Especially to get the unobtainable Senna or the 3 other unreleased PO cars.

ibrahim128
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:00 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Forza Horizon 4

Post by ibrahim128 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:01 pm

how to enable the cheat

hran7
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:43 pm
Reputation: 4

Re: Forza Horizon 4

Post by hran7 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:58 pm

ibrahim128 wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:05 pm
how to enable the cheat thanks
Open Cheat Engine, choose Forza process (not window!), put the table in it.
Tick the box on the left of the one and only string. Failing to do so? Reasons:
1. Outdated table
2. Wrong process chosen
3. FBI open up

Post Reply