Forza Horizon 4

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
patrykz103
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Forza Horizon 4

Post by patrykz103 »

But i can still buying cars xD

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Lonax
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Lonax »

nalepus wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:40 pm
how do you fix chceckbox ?
Attach it over the proccess list and do a first scan with a value of your choice

patrykz103
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by patrykz103 »

Can I add big spins with this table ? I mean "manual" add

SpiderEz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SpiderEz »

I can only buy car for max. 1 100 000 CR. How to fix that?

HappyPanda
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by HappyPanda »

After you guys do the money cheat, do you guys just log out of your xbox live account and go back to non-cheating account? I'm curious because I feel like my ban is hardware ban and spread to the good account by blocking internet connection to the horizon life sessions.

patrykz103
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by patrykz103 »

SpiderEz wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:08 pm
I can only buy car for max. 1 100 000 CR. How to fix that?
Imo its normal. From auction house you can buy whatever you want.
HappyPanda wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 8:42 pm
After you guys do the money cheat, do you guys just log out of your xbox live account and go back to non-cheating account? I'm curious because I feel like my ban is hardware ban and spread to the good account by blocking internet connection to the horizon life sessions.
Im log in on "cheating" account. When Im after of "menu" joining Im disabling internet connection (just turn of power from my router). After that, when Im ingame (free ride) Im attaching table to the game, and when I see that value of money has been change, just disable cheat engine. After couple seconds Im turning on internet connection. 1-2mins after that I just go to festival or house, and when I see enebled and working auction house I can buy cars from "non-cheat" main acc which I put up for sale before :D Im doing like this, but I cant say that its 100% ban proof :D I did this like 5 times without ban, soo... You can try :D Im selling Alfa Romeo p3, or Jaguar Lightweight. From auction you can buy this cars for 3mln EASLY. Max buyout is 11mln :) so 7mln profit xd

zJIoDeI
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by zJIoDeI »

HappyPanda wrote:
If you are banned from one of the accounts and you go to another account, the ban will spread to him. There not will be a ban sign, but online features will not be available. you wrote about this above, only after reinstalling windows and the belief that the ban on hardware was removed, you can go to the main account in the Xbox application. But if you went to the main account with a banned hardware, you will again get a ban after reinstalling Windows.

1) if you received a ban and logged in to another account, it will also be banned
2) if you go to a banned account your hardware will be banned
3) if you logged in from a banned hardware to another account, then the account will be banned

and so on in a circle

It's like a virus, reinstall windows and start with a new account. If you understand that there is no ban, only then try to log into the main account. If you are lucky - you save main account. If not, then only a new account.

SpiderEz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SpiderEz »

patrykz103 but when i disable cheat engine my CR backs to 1 100 000 credits

patrykz103
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by patrykz103 »

SpiderEz wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:09 pm
patrykz103 but when i disable cheat engine my CR backs to 1 100 000 credits
But dont restart game, and ofc on offline

HappyPanda
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by HappyPanda »

zJIoDeI wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:22 am
HappyPanda wrote:
If you are banned from one of the accounts and you go to another account, the ban will spread to him. There not will be a ban sign, but online features will not be available. you wrote about this above, only after reinstalling windows and the belief that the ban on hardware was removed, you can go to the main account in the Xbox application. But if you went to the main account with a banned hardware, you will again get a ban after reinstalling Windows.

1) if you received a ban and logged in to another account, it will also be banned
2) if you go to a banned account your hardware will be banned
3) if you logged in from a banned hardware to another account, then the account will be banned

and so on in a circle

It's like a virus, reinstall windows and start with a new account. If you understand that there is no ban, only then try to log into the main account. If you are lucky - you save main account. If not, then only a new account.
Thanks Joel, this is my understanding as well.

I'm just curious how people are able to send money to themselves from cheating account to the legal working account through auction house buying of P3 for $3million and sell for $11million. Essentially money laundering but I didn't know how they do it if the accounts are all running on the same windows and one potentially be banned.

I did score a 2004 wrx on the auction house few days ago so I'm psyched. (rare car)

zJIoDeI
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by zJIoDeI »

HappyPanda wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:05 pm

I'm just curious how people are able to send money to themselves from cheating account to the legal working account through auction house buying of P3 for $3million and sell for $11million. Essentially money laundering but I didn't know how they do it if the accounts are all running on the same windows and one potentially be banned.

I did score a 2004 wrx on the auction house few days ago so I'm psyched. (rare car)
Chances to get a ban for hacking money are not so high. But because of the corrupted statistics (after using hacking), bans are often obtained.

There are ways to add everything safely and without damage to statistics, be it money, skill points, or forzathon points and wheelspins. But because of the complexity of the implementation, it will not be released to the public. And so it will remain as a service

SpiderEz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SpiderEz »

patrykz103 when i turn off my internet and disable cheat engine cash still change to 1 100 000 CR :/

EDIT: omg i do this THANK YOU

patrykz103
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by patrykz103 »

SpiderEz wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:11 pm
patrykz103 when i turn off my internet and disable cheat engine cash still change to 1 100 000 CR :/

EDIT: omg i do this THANK YOU
np :D

SpiderEz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SpiderEz »

Um i can't online. No auction house, horizon life... Is that ban? Reset computer and internet doesn't working. Help plzz

AntDaKidd
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by AntDaKidd »

How do y’all get it to work with the check boxes step by step

I was reading a couple comments but still can’t get it to work any help ?