Forza Horizon 4

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Andjeytwenty1
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Forza Horizon 4

Post by Andjeytwenty1 »

Is it real to hack wheelspins??

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

alOOshXL
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by alOOshXL »

Andjeytwenty1 wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:41 pm
yes there is but you have to find the address of wheel spins

RAMIRODARKTEAM
Cheater
Cheater

Post by RAMIRODARKTEAM »

Andjeytwenty1 wrote:
it's real, but very difficult, I did it, but I have not finished the final form of the cheat :ph34r:

Akula_
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Akula_ »

RAMIRODARKTEAM wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:24 pm
Andjeytwenty1 wrote:
it's real, but very difficult, I did it, but I have not finished the final form of the cheat :ph34r:
We trust your abilities to finish it and hope you will release it here

zJIoDeI
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by zJIoDeI »

Akula_ wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:34 pm
Are you already starting to believe in "communism"? :D :D

Akula_
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Akula_ »

zJIoDeI wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:46 am
Akula_ wrote:
Are you already starting to believe in "communism"? :D :D
Believing that, unlike some people, he won't contribute to the monetization of the Internet.

zJIoDeI
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by zJIoDeI »

Akula_ wrote:
Believing that, unlike some people, he won't contribute to the monetization of the Internet.
I will tell you in confidence, he asked me to help him with this, and how i can, I try to help him. And for those who don’t want to do anything and wait for everything ready, I don’t think that I have to hand out my work just like that.

Akula_
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Akula_ »

zJIoDeI wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:06 pm
Akula_ wrote:
I will tell you in confidence, he asked me to help him with this, and how i can, I try to help him. And for those who don’t want to do anything and wait for everything ready, I don’t think that I have to hand out my work just like that.
everyone should contribute according to their knowledge and competences, but apparently you sunday commie can't see that either

iGoofymane
Cheater
Cheater

Post by iGoofymane »

zJIoDeI wrote:
Akula_ wrote:
I think you're on the wrong website if you are trying to sell your work. I understand there are leeches, but people like STN, SunBeam, and many others have done much more for this community. Yet I do not see them selling their hard work.

zJIoDeI
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by zJIoDeI »

iGoofymane wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:38 pm

I think you're on the wrong website if you are trying to sell your work. I understand there are leeches, but people like STN, SunBeam, and many others have done much more for this community. Yet I do not see them selling their hard work.
you did not understand a little. This is all done not as difficult as you think, just there are people like marekh and ramirodarkteam who have taken and tried to do it themselves. I do not refuse to help people with this. the method is not perfect and leads to corrupted statistics for which you can get a ban. If everything is done correctly, the statistics will remain intact and the chances of a ban are minimal. As for the money after the release from cineagle, I redirected everyone to it. The method needs to be improved, and if you just use it, it will never be done. I participated at least 3 times in updating the hacking of money, I laid out the necessary bytes for delivery to the script. Consider that this is a measure of security from such personalities as hran7 and akula who either will profit from this or are extremely disrespectful towards people.

when you understand that all this is done to motivate people to develop, then we'll talk. I do not think that any of you will do free for me anything, spending more than one evening for that

Akula_
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Akula_ »

iGoofymane wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:38 pm
zJIoDeI wrote:
Akula_ wrote:
Thank you.

KILLERMANTV
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by KILLERMANTV »

After enabling script, credits turns into -800,000,000 and every purchase is 999,999,999

hran7
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by hran7 »

Last edited by hran7 on Mon Apr 03, 2023 10:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

zJIoDeI
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by zJIoDeI »

hran7 wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:40 pm
Maybe then you will tell why you are doing this? a person who claims that he does not even have the game itself so actively checks the forum for hacking the game and puts it on his channel, thereby promoting the channel?

In none of the comments you said where did you get this table. And for some reason, people think that it is you who create these scripts, and comments that you dislike you delete.

I already explained everything to you in private messages

Here is discussed of hacking the game, stop offtop!

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

hran7 wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:40 pm
zJIoDeI wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:13 am
Consider that this is a measure of security from such personalities as hran7 and akula who either will profit from this or are extremely disrespectful towards people.
>I earn no profit from my videos since I do not have a partnership with YouTube, told that like 4 times while DM'ing you
>I have responded to more than 700 comments on that single Forza Horizon 4 video on my channel. I invested time both in video creating and guiding other players in comments. But somehow I end up considered disrespectful :?
zJIoDeI is right. You're even hiding download behind google link and not even linking to this thread.

You're sadly not the first person that's been leeching and profiting off my and other people's contributions. I gave up on this game even though it's a 5 minute update because of the extremely high amount of scammers (someone even posed as me selling my broken work) and the crappy people associated with it. Imagine my surprise when i saw there's a whole bunch of dickheads on discord actually selling the work that i and others posted for FREE here and profiting off our work one way or another. They were actually hoping i would update it again and deliver it to their buyers without telling them about this place or that it was posted free.

Seems like this game has a lot of toxic people associated with it. I actually respect zJIoDeI for still continuing with this. Google cheat table for this game and it's those dickheads videos who are using the work in this thread. I should send a copyright strike to those assholes and shut their channels down, just don't feel bothered enough yet.