Forza Horizon 4

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
hran7
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Forza Horizon 4

Post by hran7 »

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by hran7 on Mon Apr 03, 2023 10:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

iGoofymane
Cheater
Cheater

Post by iGoofymane »

what does this mean?

{
// ORIGINAL CODE - INJECTION POINT: "ForzaHorizon4.exe"+9C291A

"ForzaHorizon4.exe"+9C28F3: E8 E8 04 E0 01 - call ForzaHorizon4.exe+27C2DE0
"ForzaHorizon4.exe"+9C28F8: 48 8B D8 - mov rbx,rax
"ForzaHorizon4.exe"+9C28FB: 48 89 44 24 68 - mov [rsp+68],rax
"ForzaHorizon4.exe"+9C2900: 48 83 38 00 - cmp qword ptr [rax],00
"ForzaHorizon4.exe"+9C2904: 74 0A - je ForzaHorizon4.exe+9C2910
"ForzaHorizon4.exe"+9C2906: 48 8B C8 - mov rcx,rax
"ForzaHorizon4.exe"+9C2909: FF 15 71 1D A4 06 - call qword ptr [ForzaHorizon4.exe+7404680]
"ForzaHorizon4.exe"+9C290F: 90 - nop
"ForzaHorizon4.exe"+9C2910: 0F B6 47 15 - movzx eax,byte ptr [rdi+15]
"ForzaHorizon4.exe"+9C2914: 41 B8 04 00 00 00 - mov r8d,00000004
// ---------- INJECTING HERE ----------
"ForzaHorizon4.exe"+9C291A: 48 8D 4C 24 50 - lea rcx,[rsp+50]
// ---------- DONE INJECTING ----------
"ForzaHorizon4.exe"+9C291F: 38 07 - cmp [rdi],al
"ForzaHorizon4.exe"+9C2921: 75 31 - jne ForzaHorizon4.exe+9C2954
"ForzaHorizon4.exe"+9C2923: 48 8D 57 16 - lea rdx,[rdi+16]
"ForzaHorizon4.exe"+9C2927: E8 71 EC 22 07 - call ForzaHorizon4.exe+7BF1554
"ForzaHorizon4.exe"+9C292C: 4C 8D 44 24 50 - lea r8,[rsp+50]
"ForzaHorizon4.exe"+9C2931: 33 C0 - xor eax,eax
"ForzaHorizon4.exe"+9C2933: 8D 50 B4 - lea edx,[rax-4C]
"ForzaHorizon4.exe"+9C2936: 41 32 10 - xor dl,[r8]
"ForzaHorizon4.exe"+9C2939: 48 63 C8 - movsxd rcx,eax
"ForzaHorizon4.exe"+9C293C: 88 54 0C 58 - mov [rsp+rcx+58],dl
}

From what I can understand this looks like where the table injects the code into the game.. Is this what changes after every update? or does the entire table need to be scrapped? Where can I learn how to read this? Also, I find it very hard to learn new things ( I know, i am an idiot ) ( also, I am very, very bad at maths, algebra ect.) any way I can make learning this easier for myself? ( techniques, ect.)

Poosay Hunta
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Poosay Hunta »

I used the cheat table to buy wheel spin cars and recently got banned. I bought no more than 5 cars at max within a month (2max within the same day). The cheat works great if you are just online buying cars in the regular store and what not. Just a little warning for people looking to get wheelspin cars the easier way - dont do it. Good luck everyone and thanks to everyone who contributed to the cheat.l

frieddough
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by frieddough »

any new updates for the table yet?

HappyPanda
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by HappyPanda »

MarekH wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:48 pm
HappyPanda wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 5:19 am
zJIoDeI wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:26 am

I do not know, and we will not be able to answer this question if no one tries to do it.
Tried it tonight(del folder, new xbox live account), I did the prologue stuff and got into current season. It will say finding horizon online.. joining session... can't join session...
IPSEC: 0x00000000
Failed to open a connection. Check if your network allows IPSEC connections, and try again.
This went on for about 5 hours as I was trying to trouble shoot

no settings were change on my network end (router, modem, ethernet adapter) so maybe they've done that HW ban? i don't know. I even tried using a personal VPN and still had same issue.
I've had same problem before cheat engine, on the same router my son on his comp play online w/o problems after new instalation of windows, me on my notebook still can't play. I've uninstalled antivirus (Kaspersky) and turn on windows defender with exception for forza and online works, then install again kaspersky. Now I can play w/o problems.
Fresh installed Windows always do the work, but.... :)
I finally decided to install Windows on a new ssd and this did not solve my issue of not able to connect to horizon life online. It keeps erroring out and saying IPSEC: 0X00000000 for me.

Update: I scour the net again and found a solution. The IPSEC error is actually something to do with the particular Xbox live account. Something with a bad cloud save maybe. The only way is to get a new Xbox live account and start over the game. Agree playing through some seasons in the prologue, I can finally see online players and able to download tuner tunes again

Another update: stopped working ... Close out the game and rebooted and now I'm prevented from going online with the same error.
Last edited by HappyPanda on Sat Dec 15, 2018 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

patrykz103
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by patrykz103 »

I hope that STN or someone else can update this script to work fine :D

alOOshXL
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by alOOshXL »

HappyPanda wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:18 am
MarekH wrote:
HappyPanda wrote:

Tried it tonight(del folder, new xbox live account), I did the prologue stuff and got into current season. It will say finding horizon online.. joining session... can't join session...
Failed to open a connection. Check if your network allows IPSEC connections, and try again.

no settings were change on my network end (router, modem, ethernet adapter) so maybe they've done that HW ban? i don't know. I even tried using a personal VPN and still had same issue.
I've had same problem before cheat engine, on the same router my son on his comp play online w/o problems after new instalation of windows, me on my notebook still can't play. I've uninstalled antivirus (Kaspersky) and turn on windows defender with exception for forza and online works, then install again kaspersky. Now I can play w/o problems.
I finally decided to install Windows on a new ssd and this did not solve my issue of not able to connect to horizon life online. It keeps erroring out and saying IPSEC: 0X00000000 for me.

Update: I scour the net again and found a solution. The IPSEC error is actually something to do with the particular Xbox live account. Something with a bad cloud save maybe. The only way is to get a new Xbox live account and start over the game. Agree playing through some seasons in the prologue, I can finally see online players and able to download tuner tunes again

Another update: stopped working ... Close out the game and rebooted and now I'm prevented from going online with the same error.
so no fix for that error!!

alOOshXL
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by alOOshXL »

HappyPanda wrote:
MarekH wrote:
HappyPanda wrote:

I think this problem due to NAT type it should be open

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

Guys please stop quoting walls of text.

patrykz103
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by patrykz103 »

STN, table will be updated soon ? :roll: :roll: :roll:

alOOshXL
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by alOOshXL »

STN wrote:
Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:04 pm
Guys please stop quoting walls of text.
sorry for that!

HappyPanda
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by HappyPanda »

alOOshXL wrote:
Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:40 am
HappyPanda wrote:
MarekH wrote:

so no fix for that error!!
Ok I got it working again. So here's the tldr version:
If you have IPSEC 0x00000000 you are banned from their server, it's likely a HW ban. To "fix" it, you can't. Only way is to reinstall Windows and a new Xbox live account. So all your progress is gone. Just say goodbye.

Here's the long version of what I did to get online working and how I failed it first time.

Banned on account#1 with message saying banned for 30years. Created new Xbox account#2 and I don't get the message but notice in prologue that I cannot access any of the shared tunes from public. This is where you know if you're banned or not. So when you pick out your first car after going through the intro, try to apply a shared tune. It'll say unavailable and to check the forums.

I decided to plug in a fresh ssd and install Windows on to this new drive. Got a new Xbox account#3 and after hours of installing Windows and the 80gb game, it let's me play and access tunes and I got all the way to seeing online players in game.

Then I decided to plug in my original ssd and login with the working account#3. Immediately I get connection error and banned again. I went back to my newly installed widows and got the same unable to connect message on my previously working account. So this tells me the ban was tied to my original windows and any accounts logging in will have it banned(or connection rejected by server therefore the IPSEC 0x00000000)

I reinstalled windows on the new ssd again since I had the USB stick, downloaded Forza again, and using a new Xbox account#4. Able to see tunes right after game intro and has been working fine since then. I have already played in a few forzathon live events and able to bid on a Forza edition Renault turbo 5. (to farm skills points ).

So lesson is to reinstall Windows like Joel mentioned and never to login with a banned account or else everything will be banned after. I'm gonna reformat my original ssd and use it for another PC build in the future.

I didn't want my $90usd to go to waste so I really tried to get back online, didn't mind starting over

alOOshXL
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by alOOshXL »

HappyPanda wrote:

Ok I got it working again. So here's the tldr version:
If you have IPSEC 0x00000000 you are banned from their server, it's likely a HW ban. To "fix" it, you can't. Only way is to reinstall Windows and a new Xbox live account. So all your progress is gone. Just say goodbye.

Here's the long version of what I did to get online working and how I failed it first time.

Banned on account#1 with message saying banned for 30years. Created new Xbox account#2 and I don't get the message but notice in prologue that I cannot access any of the shared tunes from public. This is where you know if you're banned or not. So when you pick out your first car after going through the intro, try to apply a shared tune. It'll say unavailable and to check the forums.

I decided to plug in a fresh ssd and install Windows on to this new drive. Got a new Xbox account#3 and after hours of installing Windows and the 80gb game, it let's me play and access tunes and I got all the way to seeing online players in game.

Then I decided to plug in my original ssd and login with the working account#3. Immediately I get connection error and banned again. I went back to my newly installed widows and got the same unable to connect message on my previously working account. So this tells me the ban was tied to my original windows and any accounts logging in will have it banned(or connection rejected by server therefore the IPSEC 0x00000000)

I reinstalled windows on the new ssd again since I had the USB stick, downloaded Forza again, and using a new Xbox account#4. Able to see tunes right after game intro and has been working fine since then. I have already played in a few forzathon live events and able to bid on a Forza edition Renault turbo 5. (to farm skills points ).

So lesson is to reinstall Windows like Joel mentioned and never to login with a banned account or else everything will be banned after. I'm gonna reformat my original ssd and use it for another PC build in the future.

I didn't want my $90usd to go to waste so I really tried to get back online, didn't mind starting over
Thank for the info i didn't get ban message but every account i log in no conncetion
so reinstall windows do the fix or i have to get new hard drive?

batCroftALL
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by batCroftALL »

@alOOshXL format a new edition of w10/use new accounts/use the same hdd-ssd

zJIoDeI
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by zJIoDeI »

after the bans started, I could not create a table that would not spoil the statistics. but I found a ton of other ways to cheat the game. If anyone needs money in the game, write in PM