We're giving away Borderlands 3 gift key. Click here!

FIFA 19 - CM Cheat Table

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
User avatar
Aranaktu
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 367
Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:54 am
Reputation: 323
Contact:

Re: FIFA 19 - CM Cheat Table

Post by Aranaktu » Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:59 am

FIFA 19 - CM Cheat Table v1.4.0

It was not possible to edit release clause through cheat table GUI in v1.3.9. This update should fix this problem.
This is also probably the last update of FIFA 19 table.


Changes in v1.4.0:

Code: Select all

    - Fixed "release clause" in "Player Editor" -> "Player Info"
Download:
From MEGA.NZ
From GitHub
From Patreon
vegitot wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 2:54 pm
can i edit player form arrow with this? thanks
Yes, but it's not always working.
Image

thealecu
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:33 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: FIFA 19 - CM Cheat Table

Post by thealecu » Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:24 pm

Hi Aranaktu,

I'm having trouble editing my pro's head in career mode: while the stats apply permanently, the head id resets to 0 after every match (for all savegames too, even those made prior to the match).
I've tried going to edit pro and then exiting with Advance but to no avail. Also tried cloning the player and the only thing that resets is the head id.

I'm using cheat table 1.3.9 and cheat engine 7.0 . Player id for the career mode pro is 30999.

Thanks. :)

User avatar
Aranaktu
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 367
Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:54 am
Reputation: 323
Contact:

Re: FIFA 19 - CM Cheat Table

Post by Aranaktu » Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:14 am

thealecu wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:24 pm
Hi Aranaktu,

I'm having trouble editing my pro's head in career mode: while the stats apply permanently, the head id resets to 0 after every match (for all savegames too, even those made prior to the match).
I've tried going to edit pro and then exiting with Advance but to no avail. Also tried cloning the player and the only thing that resets is the head id.

I'm using cheat table 1.3.9 and cheat engine 7.0 . Player id for the career mode pro is 30999.

Thanks. :)
I'm afraid it might be not possible then. Why don't you just start a career as a real player?

vegitot
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:08 am
Reputation: 0

Re: FIFA 19 - CM Cheat Table

Post by vegitot » Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:48 am

Aranaktu wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:59 am
FIFA 19 - CM Cheat Table v1.4.0

It was not possible to edit release clause through cheat table GUI in v1.3.9. This update should fix this problem.
This is also probably the last update of FIFA 19 table.


Changes in v1.4.0:

Code: Select all

    - Fixed "release clause" in "Player Editor" -> "Player Info"
Download:
From MEGA.NZ
From GitHub
From Patreon
vegitot wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 2:54 pm
can i edit player form arrow with this? thanks
Yes, but it's not always working.
Image
thank you so much

usdelka
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:56 am
Reputation: 0

Re: FIFA 19 - CM Cheat Table

Post by usdelka » Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:07 am

Hi Aranaktu,

Will you try to make a similar cheat table for FIfa 20?

Thanks for you job!

User avatar
Aranaktu
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 367
Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:54 am
Reputation: 323
Contact:

Re: FIFA 19 - CM Cheat Table

Post by Aranaktu » Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:57 pm

usdelka wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:07 am
Hi Aranaktu,

Will you try to make a similar cheat table for FIfa 20?

Thanks for you job!
Yes.
More info here: Summary & plans for FIFA 20

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], ComManDerBG, DaGooney, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], hacksalan, kijin, SilverKaiser, SunBeam, Zanzer