FIFA 19 - CM Cheat Table

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
vegitot
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:08 am
Reputation: 0

Re: FIFA 19 - CM Cheat Table

Post by vegitot » Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:21 am

is there anyway i can edit players kit number? i want to have two number 10 in my team

cemo121
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:40 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: FIFA 19 - CM Cheat Table

Post by cemo121 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:42 pm

I have a problem which is when i turn cpu vs cpu on no matter what my tactics are my team always try to cross and it gets boring to watch. I want them to play passing ball but as i said before no matter what i do in every attack my team make they cross.

User avatar
Aranaktu
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 363
Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:54 am
Reputation: 298
Contact:

Re: FIFA 19 - CM Cheat Table

Post by Aranaktu » Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:04 pm

FIFA 19 - CM Cheat Table v1.3.8

You can now edit score of any simulated game by using "Match-fixing" feature in GUI.
Image


How to use:




1. Load your CM save

2. Click on "Match-fixing" in GUI

3. On the left chose "Match Fixing" and click on "Fix Match" button

4. After you click on button popup will apear and you will need to input 4 values:

- Home team ID, Away team ID, Home team score and away team score

Imporant: If you will swap hometeam id with awayteam id it will not work.

5. After you done than just simulate to the day after match and check the result :)


You can also define your favourite teams, these team will win all games by 3:0. If you define more than 1 favourite team and these teams will face each other then home team will win.

Changes in v1.3.8:

Code: Select all

    - Added option to edit score of simulated games. (Match-fixing in GUI)
    - Minor bug fixes and imporovements...

Download:
From MEGA.NZ
From GitHub
From Patreon

User avatar
Aranaktu
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 363
Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:54 am
Reputation: 298
Contact:

Re: FIFA 19 - CM Cheat Table

Post by Aranaktu » Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:18 pm

cemo121 wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:42 pm
I have a problem which is when i turn cpu vs cpu on no matter what my tactics are my team always try to cross and it gets boring to watch. I want them to play passing ball but as i said before no matter what i do in every attack my team make they cross.
Well, it's obviously not FIFA Manager... Not sure what you really expect from me. You can try to search online for mods which affects gameplay, try to edit sliders or idk. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ You will not change this behaviour with CT.
vegitot wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:21 am
is there anyway i can edit players kit number? i want to have two number 10 in my team
Yes, under Scripts -> Editing player -> Edit player -> Jersey Number. But kit number must be unique ofc. so...

vegitot
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:08 am
Reputation: 0

Re: FIFA 19 - CM Cheat Table

Post by vegitot » Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:41 am

Aranaktu wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:18 pm
cemo121 wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:42 pm
I have a problem which is when i turn cpu vs cpu on no matter what my tactics are my team always try to cross and it gets boring to watch. I want them to play passing ball but as i said before no matter what i do in every attack my team make they cross.
Well, it's obviously not FIFA Manager... Not sure what you really expect from me. You can try to search online for mods which affects gameplay, try to edit sliders or idk. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ You will not change this behaviour with CT.
vegitot wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:21 am
is there anyway i can edit players kit number? i want to have two number 10 in my team
Yes, under Scripts -> Editing player -> Edit player -> Jersey Number. But kit number must be unique ofc. so...
thanks. so it possible to have same kit numbers in the team.

User avatar
Aranaktu
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 363
Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:54 am
Reputation: 298
Contact:

Re: FIFA 19 - CM Cheat Table

Post by Aranaktu » Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:51 pm

FIFA 19 - CM Cheat Table v1.3.9

Added "Create Transfer Offer" script to "Play As Player" section
You can transfer your player in player career mode without waiting for transfer offer.


How to use:



1. Activate the script.

2. Edit value of "New Team ID", rest of the fields are probably optional, but anyway, I recommend to fill them too.

3. You can accept offer from new team in "MY PRO -> MY ACTIONS"

Changes in v1.3.9:

Code: Select all

    - Added "Create Transfer Offer" script to "Play As Player" section
Download:
From MEGA.NZ
From GitHub
From Patreon

User avatar
Aranaktu
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 363
Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:54 am
Reputation: 298
Contact:

Re: FIFA 19 - CM Cheat Table

Post by Aranaktu » Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:52 pm

vegitot wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:41 am
thanks. so it possible to have same kit numbers in the team.
I don't think so.

vladec007
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:29 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: FIFA 19 - CM Cheat Table

Post by vladec007 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:08 am

Hi Aranaktu. It possible to make 100% PLAYER ACCOMPLISHMENTS script?

User avatar
Aranaktu
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 363
Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:54 am
Reputation: 298
Contact:

Re: FIFA 19 - CM Cheat Table

Post by Aranaktu » Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:34 am

vladec007 wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:08 am
Hi Aranaktu. It possible to make 100% PLAYER ACCOMPLISHMENTS script?
There is already 'Accomplisments' script under "Play As Player". It should allow you to complete something around 97% of accomplishments.

vladec007
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:29 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: FIFA 19 - CM Cheat Table

Post by vladec007 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:14 pm

Aranaktu wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:34 am
vladec007 wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:08 am
Hi Aranaktu. It possible to make 100% PLAYER ACCOMPLISHMENTS script?
There is already 'Accomplisments' script under "Play As Player". It should allow you to complete something around 97% of accomplishments.
Sorry, I didn’t notice. Thank you!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], killerkrok555, Marcos Beran, tmb, Vars