FIFA 19 - CM Cheat Table

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Maggus2702
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:27 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: FIFA 19 - CM Cheat Table

Post by Maggus2702 » Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:11 pm

Thanks for the Answer. Didnt came to my mind just to look inside of the file:P

I would have a Idea for another Lua Script but of cause i dont know if it is possible for you to implement:

A Script that changes the footwear of all Players who got the standard black-and-white shoes to a random pair (so all generic players).

I am kind of sick to see half of the players wearing the standard shoes in my 10th season carrer :P

User avatar
Aranaktu
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 362
Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:54 am
Reputation: 298
Contact:

Re: FIFA 19 - CM Cheat Table

Post by Aranaktu » Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:49 pm

Maggus2702 wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:11 pm
Thanks for the Answer. Didnt came to my mind just to look inside of the file:P

I would have a Idea for another Lua Script but of cause i dont know if it is possible for you to implement:

A Script that changes the footwear of all Players who got the standard black-and-white shoes to a random pair (so all generic players).

I am kind of sick to see half of the players wearing the standard shoes in my 10th season carrer :P
Script will be added in v1.2.4

FIFA 19 - CM Cheat Table v1.2.1

Changes in v1.2.1:

Code: Select all

- Fixed 'Half Length' script
- Removed 'all regens (makes everyone retire).lua' script. (It was causing game crashes on 2nd season)
Download:
From MEGA.NZ
From GitHub
From Patreon

King_Killer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Mar 31, 2019 7:05 am
Reputation: 0

Re: FIFA 19 - CM Cheat Table

Post by King_Killer » Sun Mar 31, 2019 7:10 am

Aranaktu, how can I change kylian mbappe 2d portrait to Thierry henry's 2d potrait

hnsk
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:50 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: FIFA 19 - CM Cheat Table

Post by hnsk » Sun Mar 31, 2019 5:39 pm

hi Aranaktu, once again thanks for your brilliant work. I was wondering if there's any way i can double or triple the transfer fee of every player. I'm playing with a modded squad file for more realistic gameplay, but since skills and overall were lowered globally, transfer fees are so low that small clubs can afford star players. is there maybe a line i can add to the transfer.ini file that can help me?

thanks in advance

User avatar
Aranaktu
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 362
Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:54 am
Reputation: 298
Contact:

Re: FIFA 19 - CM Cheat Table

Post by Aranaktu » Sun Mar 31, 2019 6:56 pm

hnsk wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 5:39 pm
hi Aranaktu, once again thanks for your brilliant work. I was wondering if there's any way i can double or triple the transfer fee of every player. I'm playing with a modded squad file for more realistic gameplay, but since skills and overall were lowered globally, transfer fees are so low that small clubs can afford star players. is there maybe a line i can add to the transfer.ini file that can help me?

thanks in advance
Nope. Player value is calculated dynamically, so it's not stored anywhere.
King_Killer wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 7:10 am
Aranaktu, how can I change kylian mbappe 2d portrait to Thierry henry's 2d potrait
You can't change 2d portrait. Game is using playerid in this case to display the correct image. If you change playerid you will not be able to continue your career because your game will crash every time your will try to play the match.

FIFA 19 - CM Cheat Table v1.2.2

Changes in v1.2.2:

Code: Select all

- Fixed 'PRIMARY_ATTRIBUTES_RANGE' script.
Download:
From MEGA.NZ
From GitHub
From Patreon

akirofu
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:45 pm
Reputation: 1

Re: FIFA 19 - CM Cheat Table

Post by akirofu » Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:11 pm

Hey Aranaktu or everyone else,

i'd need a bit of advice since this is an area i've never tried to mess with, how can i change a player's status from loan to permanent?

(I'm playing a Frankfurt career, and Luka Jovic leaves the team after the first season since he's (correctly) set to "on loan", but Frankfurt has a clause to keep him which FIFA doesn't know about of course)

User avatar
Aranaktu
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 362
Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:54 am
Reputation: 298
Contact:

Re: FIFA 19 - CM Cheat Table

Post by Aranaktu » Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:57 am

akirofu wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:11 pm
Hey Aranaktu or everyone else,

i'd need a bit of advice since this is an area i've never tried to mess with, how can i change a player's status from loan to permanent?

(I'm playing a Frankfurt career, and Luka Jovic leaves the team after the first season since he's (correctly) set to "on loan", but Frankfurt has a clause to keep him which FIFA doesn't know about of course)
Easiest solution is to just buy him from Benfica.

akirofu
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:45 pm
Reputation: 1

Re: FIFA 19 - CM Cheat Table

Post by akirofu » Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:53 pm

Aranaktu wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:57 am
Easiest solution is to just buy him from Benfica.
Well dammit, i knew i should've mentioned i'm playing a player career, so can't do that sadly :oops:

If there's no (easy) way to do it with your table, i guess i'll have to either wave him bye bye or restart a new career after transfering him to a different club and then transfering him back in with FIFA's own edit team function, that should probably work right?

Would just hate to give up on this career play through, was a great season and even managed to reach a CL spot

User avatar
Aranaktu
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 362
Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:54 am
Reputation: 298
Contact:

Re: FIFA 19 - CM Cheat Table

Post by Aranaktu » Wed Apr 03, 2019 7:29 pm

akirofu wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:53 pm
i guess i'll have to either wave him bye bye or restart a new career after transfering him to a different club and then transfering him back in with FIFA's own edit team function, that should probably work right?
Yep, this will probably work. Unfortunately, you can't transfer players between teams with CT.

User avatar
Aranaktu
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 362
Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:54 am
Reputation: 298
Contact:

Re: FIFA 19 - CM Cheat Table

Post by Aranaktu » Tue Apr 09, 2019 3:04 pm

FIFA 19 - CM Cheat Table v1.2.3
Image

Schedule editor has been added!

Now you can edit match date of any of your upcoming games.
Image
before you start using it, please, read short guide on github

Added 'Pin' icon to all GUI forms

This makes your window to stay always on top.

Before:
Image
After:
Image


Changes in v1.2.3:

Code: Select all

Added "FIXTURE EDITOR" (HOW TO USE: http://fearlessrevolution.com/schedule-editor-19)
Added 'Pin' icon to all GUI forms. Use to make window stay always on top
Added 'Resize' icon to all GUI forms (bottom right corner). You can resize any form. 
Fixed calulating player ovr in GUI (replaced math.floor with math.round Im still not including int. rep.)
Download:
From MEGA.NZ
From GitHub
From Patreon

User avatar
Aranaktu
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 362
Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:54 am
Reputation: 298
Contact:

Re: FIFA 19 - CM Cheat Table

Post by Aranaktu » Wed Apr 10, 2019 4:54 pm

FIFA 19 - CM Cheat Table v1.2.4

Changes in v1.2.4:

Code: Select all

    - Added 'randomize_shoe_models.lua' script to 'users lua scripts'
    - Fixed: Player current age will not be reset anymore if you 'Apply changes' in GUI.
Download:
From GitHub
From Patreon

Tiddles
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:29 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: FIFA 19 - CM Cheat Table

Post by Tiddles » Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:34 pm

I can't activate "reveal player data". It says "jmp already set" and to restart FIFA and cheat engine however this doesn't fix it.

engel_g30
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:06 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: FIFA 19 - CM Cheat Table

Post by engel_g30 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:03 pm

in-game hacks don't works

engel_g30
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:06 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: FIFA 19 - CM Cheat Table

Post by engel_g30 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:19 am

when there are matches of selections in the calendar, league games don't appear
Image

User avatar
Aranaktu
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 362
Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:54 am
Reputation: 298
Contact:

Re: FIFA 19 - CM Cheat Table

Post by Aranaktu » Sat Apr 13, 2019 10:47 am

engel_g30 wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:19 am
when there are matches of selections in the calendar, league games don't appear
Image
It's fixed in v1.2.6
Release Schedule
engel_g30 wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:03 pm
in-game hacks don't works
Newest version of the cheat table fully supports only newest version of the game. If you have cracked game copy try to use older CT versions.
Tiddles wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:34 pm
I can't activate "reveal player data". It says "jmp already set" and to restart FIFA and cheat engine however this doesn't fix it.
Delete 'offsets.ini' file from 'C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\FIFA 19\Cheat Table\data'

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Chrisfearless, DemeterOZ, FallenMan13, shemy, shyopejskium, tesla7