Assassin's Creed Odyssey v1.3.0/v1.5.1 +21 (table Update18.3)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 386
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:32 am
Reputation: 51

Re: Assassin's Creed Odyssey v1.3.0/v1.5.1 +21 (table Update18.3)

Post by acecel » Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:53 pm

acecel wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:41 pm
acecel wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:24 pm
Anyone have a working damage multipliers cheat ? (Warrior, Hunter, Assassin and Armor)

I had one for previous version of the game but doesn't work anymore, and i don't remember who did it.
As i got no answers i did it myself, i updated the table made by Z28Scott for it to work with the last game version (1.5.1).
The table allow to edit armor, and hunter, warrior, assassin damage multipliers.

You can find the table attached, in case it can be useful for a few people ;)


The original table/post made by Z28Scott :
Z28Scott wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:04 am
Here is version 2 of the damage multipliers. It should now force 14-byte jumps which will allow the allocated memory to go anywhere. If there are still crashing issues, I'll try using a code cave instead. I've never worked with that before.

I'll see about adding health or armor this weekend, unless someone beats me to it.
The multiplier on the left weapon (warrior) wasn't working properly, i fixed it in this update 2.1
Attachments
ACOdyssey_Damage_Multipliers_v2_1.ct
(32.86 KiB) Downloaded 418 times

User avatar
Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers
Posts: 304
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:16 am
Reputation: 111

Re: Assassin's Creed Odyssey v1.3.0/v1.5.1 +21 (table Update18.3)

Post by Exeter » Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:07 pm

I noticed something strange whilst using the table.

If you go look on your stats page of AC Odyssey, where it says all the stuff you've done/collected, the "Legendary Items Found" number somehow keeps increasing. I'm not sure what exactly is causing this. I've tried testing individual options but I can't seem to figure out which option is causing the game to think you're magically picking up multiple Legendary items.

Jack Gray
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 17
Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:35 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Assassin's Creed Odyssey v1.3.0/v1.5.1 +21 (table Update18.3)

Post by Jack Gray » Fri Mar 13, 2020 2:52 am

acecel wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:53 pm
acecel wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:41 pm
acecel wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:24 pm
Anyone have a working damage multipliers cheat ? (Warrior, Hunter, Assassin and Armor)

I had one for previous version of the game but doesn't work anymore, and i don't remember who did it.
As i got no answers i did it myself, i updated the table made by Z28Scott for it to work with the last game version (1.5.1).
The table allow to edit armor, and hunter, warrior, assassin damage multipliers.

You can find the table attached, in case it can be useful for a few people ;)


The original table/post made by Z28Scott :
Z28Scott wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:04 am
Here is version 2 of the damage multipliers. It should now force 14-byte jumps which will allow the allocated memory to go anywhere. If there are still crashing issues, I'll try using a code cave instead. I've never worked with that before.

I'll see about adding health or armor this weekend, unless someone beats me to it.
The multiplier on the left weapon (warrior) wasn't working properly, i fixed it in this update 2.1
Any chance adding SHIP damage?

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 386
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:32 am
Reputation: 51

Re: Assassin's Creed Odyssey v1.3.0/v1.5.1 +21 (table Update18.3)

Post by acecel » Sat Mar 14, 2020 7:58 pm

Jack Gray wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 2:52 am
acecel wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:53 pm
acecel wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:41 pm

As i got no answers i did it myself, i updated the table made by Z28Scott for it to work with the last game version (1.5.1).
The table allow to edit armor, and hunter, warrior, assassin damage multipliers.

You can find the table attached, in case it can be useful for a few people ;)


The original table/post made by Z28Scott :
The multiplier on the left weapon (warrior) wasn't working properly, i fixed it in this update 2.1
Any chance adding SHIP damage?
It is in the inventory editor table you can find somewhere on this forum, there is also armor/damage/ship damage boost (using paid boost/buff in game)

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 386
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:32 am
Reputation: 51

Re: Assassin's Creed Odyssey v1.3.0/v1.5.1 +21 (table Update18.3)

Post by acecel » Sat Mar 14, 2020 7:59 pm

Jack Gray wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 2:52 am
acecel wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:53 pm
acecel wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:41 pm

As i got no answers i did it myself, i updated the table made by Z28Scott for it to work with the last game version (1.5.1).
The table allow to edit armor, and hunter, warrior, assassin damage multipliers.

You can find the table attached, in case it can be useful for a few people ;)


The original table/post made by Z28Scott :
The multiplier on the left weapon (warrior) wasn't working properly, i fixed it in this update 2.1
Any chance adding SHIP damage?
It is in the inventory editor table from Budabum you can find somewhere on this forum or on nexus.
There is armor, character damage and ship damage boost (using cash-shop boost/buff in game)

https://www.nexusmods.com/assassinscree ... egories/7/

Jack Gray
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 17
Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:35 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Assassin's Creed Odyssey v1.3.0/v1.5.1 +21 (table Update18.3)

Post by Jack Gray » Sat Mar 14, 2020 8:11 pm

acecel wrote:
Sat Mar 14, 2020 7:59 pm
Jack Gray wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 2:52 am
acecel wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:53 pm
The multiplier on the left weapon (warrior) wasn't working properly, i fixed it in this update 2.1
Any chance adding SHIP damage?
It is in the inventory editor table from Budabum you can find somewhere on this forum or on nexus.
There is armor, character damage and ship damage boost (using cash-shop boost/buff in game)

https://www.nexusmods.com/assassinscree ... egories/7/
I know it, the thing is that the Adrestia Damage is not working after the last update.

keehanwen
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2020 2:32 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Assassin's Creed Odyssey v1.3.0/v1.5.1 +21 (table Update18.3)

Post by keehanwen » Wed Mar 18, 2020 2:57 pm

Hi, unable to use the ignore drachmae/resource option in CE, just updated to CE 7.0, i tried on both the x86_64 and normal .exe files but no luck.

See the link below, using the normal version and updated tables, not sure what gives.

Order of how i arrive at the screenshot below is open ACOm open CE 7.0, selected ACO process in CE, selected the CE table from this link and out came the console.

oh right, when i enabled the ignore drachmae/resource option, received this error message "currencyChkOnBuyQChangeMerchantAccessAOB in module ACOdyssey.exe not found "


Lupdemare
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:13 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Assassin's Creed Odyssey v1.3.0/v1.5.1 +21 (table Update18.3)

Post by Lupdemare » Thu Mar 19, 2020 3:05 pm

keehanwen wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 2:57 pm
Hi, unable to use the ignore drachmae/resource option in CE, just updated to CE 7.0, i tried on both the x86_64 and normal .exe files but no luck.

See the link below, using the normal version and updated tables, not sure what gives.

Order of how i arrive at the screenshot below is open ACOm open CE 7.0, selected ACO process in CE, selected the CE table from this link and out came the console.
Did you bother to check the version of the game? A few days ago a new patch was made so if you have the lates version 1.5.3 the tables might not work.

Iosef
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:53 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Assassin's Creed Odyssey v1.3.0/v1.5.1 +21 (table Update18.3)

Post by Iosef » Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:56 pm

Hello, I'm new around these parts but I've been using these cheat tables to no end and have been absolutely loving them. Thank you all for the hard work.

As people may know, a recent patch introduced some changes to the executable and now some parameters are screwed.

Is there a way to remove the Horse Speed Limit with Cheat Engine? I am willing to pay someone to make that part work. Not even kidding.

Edit: nevermind, the problem seems to have been fixed by the most recent table. Thanks a million to whomever made this possible, so many quality of life tweaks.
Last edited by Iosef on Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

eTheBlack
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 167
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:41 am
Reputation: 29

Re: Assassin's Creed Odyssey v1.3.0/v1.5.1 +21 (table Update18.3)

Post by eTheBlack » Thu Mar 19, 2020 7:36 pm

Table doesnt need update, it works fine on latest version.

ShowdownHunt
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed May 30, 2018 1:34 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Assassin's Creed Odyssey v1.3.0/v1.5.1 +21 (table Update18.3)

Post by ShowdownHunt » Fri Mar 20, 2020 6:25 pm

Is the table for Steam use only? I've never used it before, I have the game on Uplay.

User avatar
Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers
Posts: 304
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:16 am
Reputation: 111

Re: Assassin's Creed Odyssey v1.3.0/v1.5.1 +21 (table Update18.3)

Post by Exeter » Fri Mar 20, 2020 11:23 pm

ShowdownHunt wrote:
Fri Mar 20, 2020 6:25 pm
Is the table for Steam use only? I've never used it before, I have the game on Uplay.
Works on uplay too.

Only thing I was never able to fix is the fact that my Legendary item count keeps increasing for some bizarre reason. Not sure if it's from adding Helix sets with the inventory editor, or possibly an option from this table. But despite not adding any more items (and not even using legendary items now), the count still goes up after x amount of playing.

User avatar
phonz
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:29 pm
Reputation: 4

Re: Assassin's Creed Odyssey v1.3.0/v1.5.1 +21 (table Update18.3)

Post by phonz » Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:17 am

I am curious if the Ikaros Teleport script is still working for anyone else here on the latest version of the game?

Bannedaga1n
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 20
Joined: Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:48 pm
Reputation: 3

Re: Assassin's Creed Odyssey v1.3.0/v1.5.1 +21 (table Update18.3)

Post by Bannedaga1n » Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:27 pm

Yeah, I think script needs to be updated. Teleport isn't working for me as well, was working fine before update.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Google Adsense [Bot], merrowind, shapka85, wsb2963680