Assassin's Creed Odyssey v1.3.0/v1.5.1 +21 (table Update18.3)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ConnollyUK
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Assassin's Creed Odyssey +10 (table Update5)

Post by ConnollyUK »

Oh boy oh boy I really hope the hack to get Helix items makes a return!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

peppermint
Cheater
Cheater

Post by peppermint »

Here I am struggling how to run this trainer. . . :(

shaun12500
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by shaun12500 »

ignore drachmae/resources - any chance you can get it to work for ship upgrades?

budabum
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by budabum »

if the code is the same, i suppose Helix hack i did in Origins should work in Odyssey as well.

headshot0052
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by headshot0052 »

budabum wrote:
Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:09 pm
if the code is the same, i suppose Helix hack i did in Origins should work in Odyssey as well.
It's impossible to hack helix,is server side.
But if you say is possible,why don't you teach us?

supernoodles
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by supernoodles »

headshot0052 wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:23 am
budabum wrote:
you are misunderstanding him he doesn't mean hacking helix credits into the game he means being able to swap an item in your inventory to a helix store item like we were able to do in Origins it just depends if they fixed it in Odyssey

Timone
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Timone »

supernoodles wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:19 am
headshot0052 wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:23 am
budabum wrote:
you are misunderstanding him he doesn't mean hacking helix credits into the game he means being able to swap an item in your inventory to a helix store item like we were able to do in Origins it just depends if they fixed it in Odyssey
Sounds like really our best bet if orichalcum turns out to be unmoddable.

lordkain
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by lordkain »

Hey @Cielos,
Big fan of your work here. You saved me a ton of money in AC:O with your table. I got all the helix items for free. I hope you bring this functionality back in Odyssey. I look forward to wearing that amazing Pegasus set! Please :)

Scott913
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Scott913 »

Anyone had any luck with the EXP? I tried 4 bit and 8 bit exact values but I dont seem to get anything concrete. Money and resources are super simple though. Just need to search the 4 bit values 3 or 4 times and you got it.

Sebubble
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Sebubble »

Works amazingly, thank you! I have had trouble finding tables as good as this for other Assassin's Creed games. Particularly Assassin's Creed 2. If you have created others, I'd love to use them!

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Re: Assassin's Creed Odyssey +3 (table Update2)

Post by Cielos »

BooBoo wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:11 pm
If the game uses the same code from Origins like you said, then the game is going to be pretty easy to work with :)

Nice work by the way ;)
some of the injection points I used are intact, some of them have more changes but with the same logic, some are just small change of "order".
e.g., for the movement "force" write,

Code: Select all

this time:
reg64,2B
movss [reg64+x],xmm
last game:
movss [reg64+x],xmm
reg64,2B
not to mention the game's engine own flags like godmode flag and inf oxygen flag, just some offset changes.

/////////////////////////////////
SunBeam wrote:
Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:29 am
Want my big ass table? :D
I don't like big ass.....
but you don't feed on others' desire anyway, your itchy fingers will consume you if you don't do that...

shaun12500 wrote:
Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:03 pm
ignore drachmae/resources - any chance you can get it to work for ship upgrades?
I'm still VERY EARLY in the game. I'll have a look when I'm there.

Scott913 wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:54 am
Anyone had any luck with the EXP? I tried 4 bit and 8 bit exact values but I dont seem to get anything concrete. Money and resources are super simple though. Just need to search the 4 bit values 3 or 4 times and you got it.
if the game handles EXP like the last game, the on-screen EXP would throw you off if you serach for exact value.
for example, IF you are in level 2 and the on screen value is 500, the actual value would be "level 1 exp" + 500.

if you want to locate the address by searching value, use "Increased value by" in-between each change would be a better idea.
for exmaple, you have 500 exp. do an unknown init search, then go do something and increase exp. let say it's changed to 550, do "increased value by" 50; repeat.

Sebubble wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:10 am
Works amazingly, thank you! I have had trouble finding tables as good as this for other Assassin's Creed games. Particularly Assassin's Creed 2. If you have created others, I'd love to use them!
thanks for the compliment~
in fact I do cheats for all the instalment on PC except for the "Rogue". most of them are not "published" though, especially the earlier ones when I just do some simple nop. some later ones I just release some misc cheats to the forum as there were many ppl working on a game always....
but the real problem is they are all out-of-date. and half of them are based on cracked game, so...
but they are releasing REMASTER version of AC3 and Liberation next year. I read/heard from somewhere that they would have a "new graphic engine" for the game. hope it means it won't be just a 4k resolution patch.... so let's hope they sell well and decided to remastered the other games and I'll most likely cheat them as well..

ra-111-ad
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Assassin's Creed Odyssey +10 (table Update5.1)

Post by ra-111-ad »

thx for this Tables,and thx for EXP guide its work for me.
this what i mean: if the game handles EXP like the last game, the on-screen EXP would throw you off if you serach for exact value.
for example, IF you are in level 2 and the on screen value is 500, the actual value would be "level 1 exp" + 500.

if you want to locate the address by searching value, use "Increased value by" in-between each change would be a better idea.
for exmaple, you have 500 exp. do an unknown init search, then go do something and increase exp. let say it's changed to 550, do "increased value by" 50; repeat.

arnevehug
Cheater
Cheater

Post by arnevehug »

Ok so i'm confused. how are you able to play the game now?

LazyNChillin25
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LazyNChillin25 »

^ if you get gold or ultimate editions you can play the game early.

dnap2010
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dnap2010 »

Any chance that there's a way to switch characters mid-game? From Alexios to Kassandra? I know it's a stretch, but I figured I'd ask. I don't know if that's even something CE is capable of doing, but if it's just a few switches to get the game to show a different avatar and play different lines of dialogue, maybe?