Assassin's Creed Odyssey v1.3.0/v1.5.1 +21 (table Update18.3)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
deasehack
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by deasehack »

Assassin's Creed: Odyssey - Table for Cheat Engine v2.1 {acecel} working on v1.5.3

The table allow to edit armor, and hunter, warrior, assassin damage multipliers.

Author: acecel

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

mrxsegredo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mrxsegredo »

Hello friends.

Im playing the 153 cracked version. Already level 67. Its a great game and all. I can die in 2 or 3 hits, sometimes even 1 hit kill me. Thats ok. But what I dont like is that while I die with 2 hits, the enemies take 20, 30 hits to die!!! Is there a way for me to even the table? I mean, make them also die with 2 or 3 hits?

I did see a "enemy health multiplier" in a cheat engine table in nexus, but it was for version 1.1.4, doesnt work anymore. What i wanted is to just take away the extra hp they have (using a x0,40 multiplier, for example) so they would die the same way i do, in 2 or 3 hits.

deasehack
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by deasehack »

[QUOTE="mrxsegredo, post: 137758, member: 42400"]

Hello friends.

Im playing the 153 cracked version. Already level 67. Its a great game and all. I can die in 2 or 3 hits, sometimes even 1 hit kill me. Thats ok. But what I dont like is that while I die with 2 hits, the enemies take 20, 30 hits to die!!! Is there a way for me to even the table? I mean, make them also die with 2 or 3 hits?

I did see a "enemy health multiplier" in a cheat engine table in nexus, but it was for version 1.1.4, doesnt work anymore. What i wanted is to just take away the extra hp they have (using a x0,40 multiplier, for example) so they would die the same way i do, in 2 or 3 hits.

[/QUOTE]

¿Why not use the table that I published, since it multiplies the damage to what you want and works in the cracked version 1.5.3?

mrxsegredo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mrxsegredo »

[QUOTE="deasehack, post: 137761, member: 41511"]

¿Why not use the table that I published, since it multiplies the damage to what you want and works in the cracked version 1.5.3?

[/QUOTE]

Because if I edit the weapons and armors multipliers, new weapons and armors will become irrelevant. If I already have the strongest weapon of the game, why would I go after new gear? It will take a lot of the "build up" fun.

EDIT: I just opened up the game and saw your table. So, it doesnt change the multipliers in the weapon itself, but the resulting total damage output, right? So, if I have a 4000 dps weapon, and put the multiplier at 1.5, it will give a 6000 dps... and if later i equip a 5000 dps weapon, it will give a 7500 dps, right?

Well, it works, then! Thank you!
Last edited by mrxsegredo on Sun May 31, 2020 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

deasehack
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by deasehack »

[QUOTE="mrxsegredo, post: 137766, member: 42400"]

Because if I edit the weapons and armors multipliers, new weapons and armors will become irrelevant. If I already have the strongest weapon of the game, why would I go after new gear? It will take a lot of the "build up" fun.

EDIT: I just opened up the game and saw your table. So, it doesnt change the multipliers in the weapon itself, but the resulting total damage output, right? So, if I have a 4000 dps weapon, and put the multiplier at 1.5, it will give a 6000 dps... and if later i equip a 5000 dps weapon, it will give a 7500 dps, right?

Well, it works, then! Thank you!

[/QUOTE]

yes, every time the multiplier increases, more damage is done by the weapons, if you put numbers higher than 9 it will start to rise from 100,000 up

Edit: It is not permanent, temporary until the game closest. to reflect the damage change armor or remove and put it on.

Extra: If you want a script to be permanent you must modify the game executable with hexadecimal
Last edited by deasehack on Sun May 31, 2020 11:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.

valalas09
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by valalas09 »

where is the update Assassin's Creed Odyssey Perk ID's ?

AtomicFarts
Cheater
Cheater

Post by AtomicFarts »

I've looked in over 30 pages and couldn't find a hash list with ID's for perks and items to use on an editor. Does anyone here possess an updated one? Thanks in advance.

vanlic43
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by vanlic43 »

[QUOTE="AtomicFarts, post: 139648, member: 7337"]

I've looked in over 30 pages and couldn't find a hash list with ID's for perks and items to use on an editor. Does anyone here possess an updated one? Thanks in advance.

[/QUOTE]

Hash List 1.3.0

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.fearlessrevolution.com/assassinscreedodyssey/mods/35?tab=files[/URL]

Aztec2012
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Assassin's Creed Odyssey v1.3.0/v1.5.1 +21 (table Update18.3)

Post by Aztec2012 »

What about no desynchronization option to go out map borders?

matthew
Cheater
Cheater

Post by matthew »

someone add in this table the freecam and teleport to waypoint who sunbeam did for ac odyssey but for this table because the option freecam with teleport to waypoint it's very useful to make screenshot and for go fast in the map

regagantara26
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by regagantara26 »

my game process changed from ACOdyssey.exe to acodyssey.exe, it make my trainer or cheat table not work, I download the game from corepack, so it's cracked, not original. It's that cause ?

If that so, please make cheat table for this one too, I would be appreciate it. My game version is 1.0.6

Accidental Axeman
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Accidental Axeman »

regagantara26 wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 1:24 am
my game process changed from ACOdyssey.exe to acodyssey.exe, it make my trainer or cheat table not work, I download the game from corepack, so it's cracked, not original. It's that cause ?

If that so, please make cheat table for this one too, I would be appreciate it. My game version is 1.0.6
Your game version (1.0.6) is way outdated, you need to upgrade to version 1.5.1 for this table to work.
I suggest you search for "Ultimate Edition", it's version 1.5.3 and has all the DLC.
You will still be able to use your old save files (when placed in the correct folder).

kakunpala
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by kakunpala »

Hi all, I noticed that when you become tier 2 mercenary you "have 10% better luck at finding great items"... And of course, I'm dreaming of having 100% luck :D

I don't have sufficient skills to implement this but I would really appreciate it if somebody could give me pointers (pun not intended). This address changes only once so it's hard to find directly.. and it could be a bool that just flips this functionality on and off. I wonder how would someone with knowhow approach this :)

Just food for thought! I bet a lot of ppl would appreciate this type of hack!

TroliusMaximus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TroliusMaximus »

^ I haven't played this game in a while, but, if I recall correctly, you can unlock all the equipment for a given level of experience by using the corresponding "unlock" options in the trainer. The items unlocked will all be at the level you activate them at -- allowing for upgrading, or finding of higher level stuff as you level up (enemies cap at lv50-ish -- equipment maybe stops at are around that level too).
Spoiler
The equipment is all level locked. So, even if you travel to a higher level island for higher level stuff, you won't be able to use it... And I seem to remember that the maximum level for found equipment being no higher than 1~2 levels above the player's current XP level. The entire game balance is geared around keeping equipment at approximately whatever the enemies' are at... In fact, even the lower level island / those completed, "level" with the player. Hence, if players choose to play the "Atlantis" DLC from the start -- skipping the base game -- their created character profile beings at around lv50, and is stored on a separate save file to the main game (even though players can unlock the DLC by playing through the story).

The whole system felt kind of "artificial" to me -- in that it did not allow players to kind of "grind", as in Dark Souls etc., and enemies only a level or two higher than the player, were almost unbeatable. This made it boring [for me] after the lustre of the triple-A production values wore off, and the repetition of the mission structure started to grate. I think I played the game with player and enemy damage multipliers set to give the combat a 2~3 hits = K.O. feel.

SunBeam
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by SunBeam »

The latest official UPlay version is 1.5.4. Am guessing not everyone is on the official one...