Assassin's Creed Odyssey v1.3.0/v1.5.1 +21 (table Update18.3)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
MyWRLD
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Assassin's Creed Odyssey v1.3.0/v1.5.1 +21 (table Update18.3)

Post by MyWRLD »

FUBA wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:33 am
I am looking for a way to use Xbox Controller Buttons as Hotkeys for ikarus, can you help me or at least tell, what to do? I couldn't figure it our yet.
is there nobody who knows this, i am also trying to figuring out, how to add xbox one controller buttons as toggle or mod keys in this cheat table.

can somebody, who knows how this works, explain how to do that? i tried by right clicking and changing dropdown option for mod key, i tried changing the record for adress but tbh i really don't undestand how this works. i changed values, names etc. but the og shortcuts work. no matter which digits oder names i put in for shift, shift will reamin and work somehow.

so please aaaaaaanybody help, this can't be hard for someone, who knows what's going on there or table and cheat creator, pls help out man.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

MyWRLD
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MyWRLD »

@sunbeam @cielos you guys still alive?

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

Did anyone found a table that works with the version 1.5.3 ?