Assassin's Creed Odyssey v1.3.0/v1.5.1 +21 (table Update18.3)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
kaeryth
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Assassin's Creed Odyssey +19 (table Update14.2)

Post by kaeryth »

Somebody can help me unlocking the lvl 65 cosmetic rewards? In lvl 70 but didnt unlock it, maybe multiplier too high. Thanks!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

budabum
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by budabum »

for all Inventory questions welcome to dedicated thread.
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=8309

Darkprince101
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkprince101 »

Please can anyone create a script of a Godmode(No stagger essentially) just like the AC origins table to this because the enemies in this game are giving me a huge MIGRAINE :( so a humble request to the table maker Cielos or anyone interested enough to create the script please do so . Apologies for my bad English .

spyingwind
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by spyingwind »

Darkprince101 wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:11 am
Please can anyone create a script of a Godmode(No stagger essentially) just like the AC origins table to this because the enemies in this game are giving me a huge MIGRAINE :( so a humble request to the table maker Cielos or anyone interested enough to create the script please do so . Apologies for my bad English .
On the first page there is a table that already has this built in. I think it's called Undead or something like that. It prevents you from dying, you health drops, but you wont die with it on.

veltrore
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by veltrore »

kaeryth wrote:
Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:00 pm
Somebody can help me unlocking the lvl 65 cosmetic rewards? In lvl 70 but didnt unlock it, maybe multiplier too high. Thanks!
I need this answer too, somebody can help us on this? I cannot find the XP value or pointer to edit :S

Darkprince101
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkprince101 »

On the first page there is a table that already has this built in. I think it's called Undead or something like that. It prevents you from dying, you health drops, but you wont die with it on.
Thank you for the reply but I'am not talking about undeath but a no stagger state for the player character when he/she gets hit just like in the AC origins table by Sunbeam that table also makes the script like the undead script but the player does not get staggered on hit that's the script I'am requesting because this games enemies mainly the sharks are always grabbing me or knocking me out mid combos so that's why I'am desperate for a NO STAGGER STATE script like the one in AC origins table by Sunbeam .
Again apologies for my bad English.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

The "no stagger" comes from using the PROPER god mode. The default developer/engine one skips that part. Cielos uses a hook on health; he doesn't set the god flag like I do.

Darkprince101
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkprince101 »

SunBeam wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:40 am
The "no stagger" comes from using the PROPER god mode. The default developer/engine one skips that part. Cielos uses a hook on health; he doesn't set the god flag like I do.
Please Sunbeam can you create the proper script for your version of the
Godmode
here in this game please.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Get fearlessrevolution trainer. It has that already :P

Darkprince101
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkprince101 »

SunBeam wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:27 am
Get fearlessrevolution trainer. It has that already :P
I accidentally downloaded an older version of the fearlessrevolution trainer for AC odyssey which didn't have the Godmode option and when I'am trying to install the version which has the Godmode it's failing to install due to the the fearlessrevolution file created in Users/XYZ/AppData/Local is unable to delete so could you provide a solution ?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Uninstall fearlessrevolution; reinstall as Administrator; get the trainer from within the interface (don't download separately form the site).

Darkprince101
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkprince101 »

SunBeam wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:24 am
Uninstall fearlessrevolution; reinstall as Administrator; get the trainer from within the interface (don't download separately form the site).
I already uninstalled the fearlessrevolution trainer and I downloaded directly from the site itself but the only file I'am still unable to delete and is causing the main problem is the fearlessrevolution file in the Operating system;C/Users/XYZ/Appdata/Local/fearlessrevolution which is telling me I don't have admin permission to access/view/modify basically anything so I beg you PLEASE help me .

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Dude.. fucking learn how to use your Windows OS. Reboot, disable you ANTI-VIRUS completely, wipe that location clean; reinstall fearlessrevolution with Administrator privileges. This is the last post on this topic; this is not fearlessrevolution support here.

Darkprince101
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkprince101 »

SunBeam wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:40 am
Dude.. fucking learn how to use your Windows OS. Reboot, disable you ANTI-VIRUS completely, wipe that location clean; reinstall fearlessrevolution with Administrator privileges. This is the last post on this topic; this is not fearlessrevolution support here.
I sincerely apologize for my incompetence Sunbeam please don't get angry .

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

I'm not angry; just displeased with the lack of self-respect. Please, try operating your OS on your own terms; if you can't delete something, it's not fearlessrevolution's fault; it's your Windows'. Furthermore, it's known that AVs cause issues; the reason I don't use one.