Assassin's Creed Odyssey v1.3.0/v1.5.1 +21 (table Update18.3)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
arnevehug
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Assassin's Creed Odyssey +16 (table Update11.2)

Post by arnevehug »

No idea if someone has given out the id's for the full set yet and idk if this is how i share it but if it works, here is the Spartan renegade set:

Sparten Rengegade HASH ID's --

Hood:

000001844B09F584

Arms:
000001844B09F571

Chest:
000001844B09F55E

Waist:
000001844B09F54B

Legs:
000001844B09F538

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Lebynthos
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Lebynthos »

Cielos wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:53 pm
made a table for Assassin's Creed Odyssey.
Thank you Cielos! Much appreciated. :mrgreen:

simon93
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by simon93 »

jays988 wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 1:53 am
Could someone make a step by step guide for editing items? I am completely new to CE tables, if someone could point me to the right direction it would be great.

I opened up the CT in the latest CE, and selected the ACO process. But it will not let me edit the pItem or ItemHasdId value. How should I go about it?
It's not really working right now if you want to edit the perks, so maybe wait for future versions for that. To only edit the visual of your gear, hover over the item whose look you want to copy, note down its pItem value, then find the gear you want the look replaced, and paste the pItemvalue into this gear's pItem value, exit the inventory and go back in, and your visual of the gear should have changed to the new one.
Last edited by simon93 on Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

fireundubh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by fireundubh »

Can an instant cooldowns for ship abilities be added to the table? There was a trainer at launch that did this, but it was never updated.

Timone
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Timone »

Swapping appearance of armor/weapons via hashid was simple enough with the information on this thread, seems to also swap the appearance of all other items with the same ID though, not sure if it'll have other negative effects.

Kind of neat if you swap a horse skin to one you don't own you can rebuy the skin you swapped from the blacksmith, assuming it's one you can buy.

Also seems like loading old saves and then a recent one may cause the changes to revert temporarily somehow. The equipment hash ID stays the same but the appearance reverts to the previous appearance.
Last edited by Timone on Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Timone
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Timone »

jays988 wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:34 am
Timone wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:20 am
Swapping appearance of armor/weapons via hashid was simple enough with the information on this thread, seems to also swap the appearance of all other items with the same ID though, not sure if it'll have other negative effects.

Kind of neat if you swap a horse skin to one you don't own you can rebuy the skin you swapped from the blacksmith, assuming it's one you can buy.
Could you link me to the directions you followed to swap the appearance?
viewtopic.php?p=65773#p65773 has the editor.

Unequip and reequip armor/weapon item populates the list, and just copying hashid over the existing one for the piece, and saving+reloading the save swaps the appearance. There's some various hashid's on page 35+. No idea if this messes up the game in anyway other than what i'm seeing with certain similar gear pieces also having their looks swapped.

simon93
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by simon93 »

jays988 wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:35 am
simon93 wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:25 am
jays988 wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 1:53 am
Could someone make a step by step guide for editing items? I am completely new to CE tables, if someone could point me to the right direction it would be great.

I opened up the CT in the latest CE, and selected the ACO process. But it will not let me edit the pItem or ItemHasdId value. How should I go about it?
It's not really working right now if you want to edit the perks, so maybe wait for future versions for that. To only edit the visual of your gear, hover over the item whose look you want to copy, note down its pPerk value, then find the gear you want the look replaced, and paste the pPerk value into this gear's pPerk value, exit the inventory and go back in, and your visual of the gear should have changed to the new one.
Do you mean pItem or pPerk? Because pPerk is split into pPerk1, 2 3.
by bad, I meant pItem.

zedocax
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by zedocax »

simon93 wrote:
Sat Oct 27, 2018 3:36 am
AkashiGamer wrote:
Sat Oct 27, 2018 2:53 am
fireundubh wrote:
Sat Oct 27, 2018 2:28 am
Put together tables of legendary armor and weapons with hash IDs. Not exhaustive; just the items I've collected so far.

[Link]
[Link]
The greatest interest here is the items from the store.
There are people like me who just want to edit the base-game armors for their looks and perks, so there's definitely no harm if we can get as many hash IDs as possible.
Also, Ubisoft probably won't just let it slide if people actually manage to mod store items into their saves without buying them.
What are they gonna do lmao? ban people from playing their singleplayer game? They're not gonna do shit besides try to block people from doing it.

undergod47
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by undergod47 »

AkashiGamer wrote:
Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:09 pm
Hash id ruined all my perks
Good way for change perk, without ruined all other items perks
Example +15% Damage with Swords 0000017F15C93D42
Last edited by undergod47 on Sun Oct 28, 2018 6:20 am, edited 2 times in total.

NChabb
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NChabb »

Timone wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:40 am
other than what i'm seeing with certain similar gear pieces also having their looks swapped.
Which means it's safer to use -unique- armors (e.g. the Ubisoft Club armor) for this since it only exist in one variant?

Timone
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Timone »

NChabb wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 6:16 am
Timone wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:40 am
other than what i'm seeing with certain similar gear pieces also having their looks swapped.
Which means it's safer to use -unique- armors (e.g. the Ubisoft Club armor) for this since it only exist in one variant?
Possibly? if perk swapping is safe and doable. I haven't really done anymore than swapping appearances. It also turns out that you after swapping the same piece twice? the piece bugs out and can't seem to save.

Actually do not use the ubisoft club gear to convert to other gear, it is definitely not safe. The game will duplicate a converted weapon/armor piece each time you save and load. i.e. turned ubisoft club arcane sword into chrysaor, now everytime i save and load i get a new level 5 blue chrysaor or level 5 blue arcane sword in my inventory or in storage and i can't get rid of them.

NChabb
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NChabb »

Timone wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 6:20 am
The game will duplicate a converted weapon/armor piece each time you save and load. i.e. turned ubisoft club arcane sword into chrysaor, now everytime i save and load i get a new level 5 blue chrysaor or level 5 blue arcane sword in my inventory or in storage and i can't get rid of them.
This seems inconsistent. I used the Renegade Spartiate set I legitimately bought weeks ago as a basis to get myself the Nemean set. At first it worked like a charm and even unlocked the perk behind the armor. I went to the 'owned' tab to get back a copy of the Renegade set so I could own both. But when I started to swap weapons, the game told me I unlocked the Nemean armor perks again...

Upon looking at my inventory, I now had two Nemean sets. Seems like the Renegade set I got back swapped itself into the Nemean one. I don't exactly know where it derped, but it seems that the further you play around in one session, the higher the risk become.

I closed Cheat Engine, threw my second copy of Nemean set into the storage, picked up another copy of the Renegade set... And just to be sure, I quick saved/loaded, fast traveled, loaded a few auto save a few time, even relaunched the game thrice, and now everything seems stable. No duplicata, nothing. It was a one-time occurrence for me yet. I officially own both armors (yay!)

Anyway I was mostly interested in the new armor so I got what I wanted, though now I'm stuck with a rare set I can't delete in my storage. I guess I'll deal with that later lol.

Timone
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Timone »

NChabb wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:40 am
Timone wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 6:20 am
The game will duplicate a converted weapon/armor piece each time you save and load. i.e. turned ubisoft club arcane sword into chrysaor, now everytime i save and load i get a new level 5 blue chrysaor or level 5 blue arcane sword in my inventory or in storage and i can't get rid of them.
This seems inconsistent. I used the Renegade Spartiate set I legitimately bought weeks ago as a basis to get myself the Nemean set. At first it worked like a charm and even unlocked the perk behind the armor. I went to the 'owned' tab to get back a copy of the Renegade set so I could own both. But when I started to swap weapons, the game told me I unlocked the Nemean armor perks again...

Upon looking at my inventory, I now had two Nemean sets. Seems like the Renegade set I got back swapped itself into the Nemean one. I don't exactly know where it derped, but it seems that the further you play around in one session, the higher the risk become.

I closed Cheat Engine, threw my second copy of Nemean set into the storage, picked up another copy of the Renegade set... And just to be sure, I quick saved/loaded, fast traveled, loaded a few auto save a few time, even relaunched the game thrice, and now everything seems stable. No duplicata, nothing. It was a one-time occurrence for me yet. I officially own both armors (yay!)

Anyway I was mostly interested in the new armor so I got what I wanted, though now I'm stuck with a rare set I can't delete in my storage. I guess I'll deal with that later lol.

Yeah i fiddled around again loading an older save but without restarting the game first. Ended up with one blue copy of arcane sword+mycenean armor set even though i didn't edit off those or with those at all. Fortunately only duplicated once unlike before.

liubei1989tn
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by liubei1989tn »

Please tell me id of Evie ^^ , Tks everyone

Erik Majoros
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Erik Majoros »

will there be an item id pointer? and a list of the item ids? it would be really nice