Assassin's Creed Odyssey v1.3.0/v1.5.1 +21 (table Update18.3)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Kekmaster ACR
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Assassin's Creed Odyssey v1.3.0/v1.5.1 +21 (table Update18.3)

Post by Kekmaster ACR »

Kekmaster ACR wrote:
Fri Dec 04, 2020 1:35 pm
So how do you add ability points so they don't reset after reload? I searched on google and through this thread, but to no avail.
So the only temporary workaround I could find to change your ability points without them resetting is this.

1. Set the exp. multiplier for some high value(1000, 10000) depending on how much ability points you want to get.
2. Write down your current xp value(in pointers->player).
3. Kill NPCs\clear location\complete quest to level up(possibly 10s or 100s of times).
4. Return your xp value to the original one(from step 2).
5. Save and reload your game so that your damage values and quest levels return to correct values.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

avoidingannoyances
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by avoidingannoyances »

Is there a way to skip main missions in this game? Maybe by modifying a value in memory or something else?

gdoug
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by gdoug »

I really don't know what happened, but somehow at some time, every single item, resource, gold, etc got set to 999999. Even with no trainers or CE even running, if I pick up a new item (like an apple or something), I immediately have 999999 of it in my inventory.

Sadly I didn't notice it for a while and every save I have is like this.

Any idea if there is a way to fix it?

I am worried that eventually it is going to cause major quest progress to break.

EDIT: Well, I guess I panicked. I saved, quit the game, re-launched, and now my money is 999999 but everything else is back to normal.

peppermint
Cheater
Cheater

Post by peppermint »

Cielos wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:53 pm
made a table for Assassin's Creed Odyssey.
- based on Uplay version, should work on Steam version as well.
- many codes are reusable, in fact the player pointer fetch is just straight from the Origins game...
- also a hint for using the Speedhack for this game. if you enable it after the game is boot up, it would most likely freeze the game. you can, instead, enable the speedhack BEFORE the little splash screen and the actual game window pop-up. then you can use the hot-keys to change the speed. remember to let the speedhack stay enable for the whole game session.
- this table won't work on the Uplay+ version, as I didn't subscribe to the service.
First of all Amazing table brother. Really had fun playing the game with this table. Finished the game with this table and fearlessrevolution Trainer (Teleport).

I Just bought Valhalla. and I was wondering if you will be working on Valhalla and planning to release a table.

redragooon
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by redragooon »

Somebody help me Plz
"Assassin’s Creed® Odyssey - InventoryEditor v1.5.0 V6.CT"
I couldn't find the code in this file.

[Ship Crew Theme]
Assassins (Male)
Assassins (Female)
Medjays

Is this code missing?

gdoug
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by gdoug »

Is there any way to delete/destroy accidentally duped items? They are a cluttered mess.

Thanks!

Feeks5
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Feeks5 »

Hi all
question on the cheat engine, tried using it several times, watched videos on it etc. Got it working once, tried replicating what I did but still cannot get it back working.

My issue is, I open cheat engine, select game, select inventoryeditor file, click +Inventory....click +Inventory:Get Item and then it basically stalls or times out and I get "Not Responding" on Cheat Engine. Anyone experienced users want to tell me what I am doing wrong or if there is a fix?

I am pretty sure everything I have downloaded is up to date and correct versions. any help would be appreciated

Jetadawoot
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Jetadawoot »

I want to use Rush Assassination in Combat, can you help me?

nitquy94
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by nitquy94 »

Can you remove block time of Call to Arms skill? It block the skill until lieutenant run away. So I can call 4 lieutenents at the same time.
Otherwise, can you make undead cheat for lieutenants?
Thank you for your works!

Monika_Just_Monika
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Assassin's Creed Odyssey +14 (table Update8.3)

Post by Monika_Just_Monika »

SunBeam wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:49 am
@Cielos: Here's the TeleportToWaypoint script. Adapt it (you basically have to change MapWPHook cave's location) and shove it in ;)

Code: Select all

define( MapWPHook, ACOdyssey.exe+1174E820 )

[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule( MapWP, ACOdyssey.exe, 488B4608488B480848C1E12048C1F93F482308488B4130488B480848C1E12048C1F93F482308 )
registersymbol( MapWP )
label( MapWP_o )
registersymbol( MapWP_o )
label( back )

label( bTeleport )
registersymbol( bTeleport )
label( TeleportToWaypoint )
registersymbol( TeleportToWaypoint )

label( back )

MapWPHook:
cmp [bTeleport],0
je short @f
  call short TeleportToWaypoint
  mov [bTeleport],0
MapWP_o:
readmem( MapWP, 8 )
jmp back

TeleportToWaypoint:
sub rsp,28
push rax
push rcx
call GetWorld
mov rcx,[rax+90] // Entity
movups xmm0,[rsi+60] // load waypoint's XYZT in xmm0
movups [rcx+50],xmm0 // set player coordinates to waypoint's XYZT
pop rcx
pop rax
add rsp,28
ret

align 4 CC

bTeleport:
dd 0

align 10 CC

MapWP:
jmp MapWPHook
db 90 90 90
back:

[DISABLE]

MapWP:
readmem( MapWP_o, 8 )

unregistersymbol( TeleportToWaypoint )
unregistersymbol( bTeleport )

unregistersymbol( MapWP_o )
unregistersymbol( MapWP )
BR,
Sun
First of all, thank you so much for this. No idea what was meant by cave location, and secondly, I'm a bit stupid but how do I add this to a table/cheat engine itself? I'm not used to adding code to already existing tables/my own tables/into cheat engine in general, I'm more of a search and save kind of girl.

SourPotato
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SourPotato »

does this work for 1.5.3?

gdoug
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by gdoug »

Title Update 1.5.6 will be deployed on all supported platforms on December 14, 2021, at 12 pm UTC/GMT, 1 pm CET, 7 am EDT, 4 am PDT, and 11 pm AEDT.

[Link]

Is anyone planning to update these tables?

section94
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by section94 »

I have a small problem. I had previously maxed out all the ability points with EXP multipliers. With the new corfu update, I played again and gained 2 more which are now unspendable. So I have 114 unspent abilities if I reset them instead of the 112 needed. I am essentially trying to reduce my abilitiy points by two. I tried everything I could think of.
The "ignore ability points" cheat does not actually modify the real number of points you have. I have tried both decreasing the "obtained" count and increasing the "spent" count and after a save reload it always reverts back to that damned 114.
I also tried to detect the values myself with scans. Same thing. Nothing is permanent. Same as it was with the map booster pack which needed to be reapplied every time. I mean I know CE modifies a NON-permanent memory by definition but then how are all the other stuff we get (like armor and weapons) permanently unlocked after the hash input (get_item etc)? It is probably a noob question I know but I would love to understand it better.
Anyway, is there a way I can permanently decrease my ability points by 2?

David LionHeart
Cheater
Cheater

Post by David LionHeart »

section94 wrote:
Thu Dec 16, 2021 12:53 am
I have a small problem. I had previously maxed out all the ability points with EXP multipliers. With the new corfu update, I played again and gained 2 more which are now unspendable. So I have 114 unspent abilities if I reset them instead of the 112 needed. I am essentially trying to reduce my abilitiy points by two. I tried everything I could think of.
The "ignore ability points" cheat does not actually modify the real number of points you have. I have tried both decreasing the "obtained" count and increasing the "spent" count and after a save reload it always reverts back to that damned 114.
I also tried to detect the values myself with scans. Same thing. Nothing is permanent. Same as it was with the map booster pack which needed to be reapplied every time. I mean I know CE modifies a NON-permanent memory by definition but then how are all the other stuff we get (like armor and weapons) permanently unlocked after the hash input (get_item etc)? It is probably a noob question I know but I would love to understand it better.
Anyway, is there a way I can permanently decrease my ability points by 2?
I'm trying to do that yesterday but with 0 result.... In the table, if you set -1 in spent and obtained and then level up, the count go to 0 in the inventary (ability section) and in game it go to +1. Save and reload but nothing.... It go back to normal....
I want to set 0 all my ability point but it seems that we can't do that...

Someone else know how to decrease the ability points or reset it to 0?

TheSolenOne
Cheater
Cheater

Post by TheSolenOne »

Where I can find fresh HashID Table?