RPCS3: Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX: Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
evil_mjm
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: RPCS3: Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX: Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix

Post by evil_mjm »

I am still having difficulties even when I installed the rspc version you have

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

ashuraman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ashuraman »

evil_mjm wrote:
Sun Aug 16, 2020 12:20 pm

It might be because you're using the european version of the game. Have you tried using the US version?

billy61300
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by billy61300 »

Spoiler
ashuraman wrote:
Sun Aug 16, 2020 10:58 pm
evil_mjm wrote:
Sun Aug 16, 2020 12:20 pm

It might be because you're using the european version of the game. Have you tried using the US version?
Yup, US copies only.

juanmita772
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by juanmita772 »

MrJack512 wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:56 am
Hey thanks for the table bud, if you dont mind i'll attach the version im using, all it contains thats different is the offset changed like Klipspringer said, the current and max ap codes are also changed but different from the ones he said, i also switched one armor items address as it slightly wrong, something like chaos anklet actually being midnight anklet and midnight anklet being chaos i think. Oh i also added current form gauge so you can just freeze that value and stay in whatever form you're in indefinitely rather than having to transform back after it runs out (not a big deal since you could just freeze you're drive gauge and transform again but saves some time i guess). Finally this is working on the EU version so i can only assume it will work on US or EU versions of the game as i was too lazy to dload the US version after already dloading the EU but ive had no problems after changing the offset and lastly im using the latest version of RPSC3 which is rpcs3-v0.0.7-8650 (actually ive just checked and its updated to v0.0.7-8673 but i dont think it will make a big difference).

edit: like billy said earlier that i missed it seems current and max ap are dynamic so i removed them. just search for your current used ap as a byte and the max ap address is 2 less.

oh and some of the addresses use big endians so make sure you've added them to CE.

I just added exp addresses for Summon, Valor, Wisdom, Limit and Master forms, will do Final form when i unlock it, still havent finished the game yet. oh i also added addresses for the score for Mushroom IV of the mushroom XIII thing and one that seems to work for multiple minigames, at least it did in a few for me like some at the colliseum and some other stuff.
Hey! The tables above didnt work for me but for some reason yours did! Could you please send me your discord or follow me on Twitter just to help me a bit with tables to make cheats work? I'd appreciate so much . My twitter : @juanmita77 . Thanks Jack!

billy61300
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by billy61300 »

Spoiler
juanmita772 wrote:
Wed Dec 16, 2020 4:33 pm
MrJack512 wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:56 am
Hey thanks for the table bud, if you dont mind i'll attach the version im using, all it contains thats different is the offset changed like Klipspringer said, the current and max ap codes are also changed but different from the ones he said, i also switched one armor items address as it slightly wrong, something like chaos anklet actually being midnight anklet and midnight anklet being chaos i think. Oh i also added current form gauge so you can just freeze that value and stay in whatever form you're in indefinitely rather than having to transform back after it runs out (not a big deal since you could just freeze you're drive gauge and transform again but saves some time i guess). Finally this is working on the EU version so i can only assume it will work on US or EU versions of the game as i was too lazy to dload the US version after already dloading the EU but ive had no problems after changing the offset and lastly im using the latest version of RPSC3 which is rpcs3-v0.0.7-8650 (actually ive just checked and its updated to v0.0.7-8673 but i dont think it will make a big difference).

edit: like billy said earlier that i missed it seems current and max ap are dynamic so i removed them. just search for your current used ap as a byte and the max ap address is 2 less.

oh and some of the addresses use big endians so make sure you've added them to CE.

I just added exp addresses for Summon, Valor, Wisdom, Limit and Master forms, will do Final form when i unlock it, still havent finished the game yet. oh i also added addresses for the score for Mushroom IV of the mushroom XIII thing and one that seems to work for multiple minigames, at least it did in a few for me like some at the colliseum and some other stuff.
Hey! The tables above didnt work for me but for some reason yours did! Could you please send me your discord or follow me on Twitter just to help me a bit with tables to make cheats work? I'd appreciate so much . My twitter : @juanmita77 . Thanks Jack!
Make sure you're using the correct version of RPCS3 (the version is listed in the original post) as well as a US copy of the game. They should work once you do that.