Let It Die *OUTDATED*

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
tomugox
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Let It Die

Post by tomugox »

I would advice to avoid using health/damage options, they should be pretty easy to detect.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

furthestben
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by furthestben »

nabyap wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:55 am
[Link]
the devs are doing something about cheaters now so i recommend turning off everything while doing TDM
Usually turn everything off while doing TDM's. I don't mind having an advantage in Solo play, but in online play I find having an advantage is a bit of a D-move.

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

nabyap wrote:
[Link]
the devs are doing something about cheaters now so i recommend turning off everything while doing TDM
...the following list contains some possible examples of prohibited actions...
  • Unauthorized modification of the game
  • Use of illegal third-party programs
So just authorize yourself to modify your own computer's memory (in the US this is legal), and use CE (it's not illegal anywhere); and your good.

Veav
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Veav »

nabyap wrote:
[Link]
That announcement is the equivalent of putting up a GUARD DOG ON DUTY sign. There is no dog.

SinisterKat
Cheater
Cheater

Post by SinisterKat »

Idlehands88 wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:32 am
Table updated, just a small update.

- Infinite Dusty 5 Uploads
The 4 FORCEMEN are now on rotation for today's floors, can you give it a try to make Nightmare or all modes cost less or 0 KC to challenge them? The first challenge of the day is always FREE for all of them... if only there were some way to make it stay that way

Nightmare modes are on floors:
Takanowa(Pale Wind) 38F
Nabokucho(Black Thunder) 30 F
Kyuzaka(Red Napalm) 17F
Kohni(White Steel) 8F

Thanks in advance :mrgreen:

Ronstaman
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Ronstaman »

my speedhack is crashing the game, "failure configuring speed hack 2", anyone know how to fix this? I have 6.8.1 installed.

popiku
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by popiku »

I also thought that you could get "reported" by hunters/expeditions. If you kill someone on expedition, once its over, they can see the rundown of the events, the items they got and the general stats of the battle, like damage dealt and how much hp the character had left. I just dont know if the game registers the big damage multiplier and hp or shows the original, and ofc, impossible to get (As of now) armor/weps and being naked on 30+ floors lol

tomugox
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by tomugox »

I think there is probably some maximum displayed damage limit.
Otherwise I am sure someone would already be complaining about it on forums.

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

popiku wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:22 pm
I also thought that you could get "reported" by hunters/expeditions. If you kill someone on expedition, once its over, they can see the rundown of the events, the items they got and the general stats of the battle, like damage dealt and how much hp the character had left. I just dont know if the game registers the big damage multiplier and hp or shows the original, and ofc, impossible to get (As of now) armor/weps and being naked on 30+ floors lol
I haven't done many expeditions, but I'm pretty sure it doesn't show damage. It does show health though. It shows how many attacks each character did and the health lost from each attack. So all it would show is that their Hunter was killed in one hit, not the actual damage. an OHKO is perfectly reasonable. I get a ton of them using the second tier Longsword. Eats right through guards and instant kills anything not geared up. I'm sure someone can get salty and still report the OHKO, but it is 100% possible. Now if you cheat your health, I think it will show that. I can't remember if it only shows your Hunter's HP or both characters. I believe both. So don't do that haha.

Honestly, I tend to avoid killing Hunters. Hater's are fine, as there is no breakdown for the other player. But I avoid Hunters just in case someone wants to be butthurt their crappy undergeared character lost =P

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

Oh and since the game is server based, I'm pretty sure they can just add in checks without patching the game or saying anything, if its done on their end. So just be careful what you do, it may not be announced.

popiku
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by popiku »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:36 pm
Oh and since the game is server based, I'm pretty sure they can just add in checks without patching the game or saying anything, if its done on their end. So just be careful what you do, it may not be announced.
So true, they did that when they fixed the 99999hp by not letting you go to the next floor/elevator (happened out of the blue) and people started posting on steam forums the error code and demanding to get it fixed lmao. I dont know if the gunho guy was playing along with them by saying that he didnt know what that error means lol.

Talking about bad cheaters.. theres this other dude who totally cheated (saw his achievements the first 2 days when the game came out) and like 2 days ago he changed his profile to private, now he is encouraging people to report cheaters.

The steam forums are honestly something extraordinary

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

popiku wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:55 pm
NumberXer0 wrote:
So true, they did that when they fixed the 99999hp by not letting you go to the next floor/elevator (happened out of the blue) and people started posting on steam forums the error code and demanding to get it fixed lmao. I dont know if the gunho guy was playing along with them by saying that he didnt know what that error means lol.

Talking about bad cheaters.. theres this other dude who totally cheated (saw his achievements the first 2 days when the game came out) and like 2 days ago he changed his profile to private, now he is encouraging people to report cheaters.

Yeah, people are..not smart haha. If you get an error while cheating, doesn't everyone turn off the cheats and see if that's the cause first? Clearly not, but you'd think it was common sense before straight up telling the developers you're cheating.

As for the achievements, yeah two days is way too soon. I can see it now though. People have definitely hit 40 by now. I cheated my ass back to where I was on ps4 and now I'm just cruising along legit. Well..semi legit. I'll never turn off the durability cheat, because the system is designed to make you spend more. But besides that, I haven't used any cheats between the 30s and where I am now. And I'm almost to 40 myself, and I'm not even that good, I just have a year of experience haha.

Side Note: Has anyone figured out a good way to farm SP without doing TDM? Even legit, I'd rather stay out of it until things cool down. Coins are easy using the quest complete, but SP eludes me.

Tentacle-H
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Tentacle-H »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:46 pm
popiku wrote:
NumberXer0 wrote:

Yeah, people are..not smart haha. If you get an error while cheating, doesn't everyone turn off the cheats and see if that's the cause first? Clearly not, but you'd think it was common sense before straight up telling the developers you're cheating.

As for the achievements, yeah two days is way too soon. I can see it now though. People have definitely hit 40 by now. I cheated my ass back to where I was on ps4 and now I'm just cruising along legit. Well..semi legit. I'll never turn off the durability cheat, because the system is designed to make you spend more. But besides that, I haven't used any cheats between the 30s and where I am now. And I'm almost to 40 myself, and I'm not even that good, I just have a year of experience haha.

Side Note: Has anyone figured out a good way to farm SP without doing TDM? Even legit, I'd rather stay out of it until things cool down. Coins are easy using the quest complete, but SP eludes me.
Here is something you might wanna do with SPlithium. make many grade six fighters, level them till around 50 or so, and then dismantle them for splithium. you get like from 50k splithium to 150k depending on how high the fighter's level is. if you are doing the complete quests instantly to get gold. getting all those disposable grade 6 would be easy. when you progress trough the tower looking for mats, you can actually go and level that splithium fodder on the side with the invis + ohko. so you get mats, splithium from the fodder, and now you have no issue with splithium and don't have to do those tdm's to get that measly 2k splithium. (made this acc just to post this, since i thought twas a pretty smart trick^)

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

Tentacle-H wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:49 pm
NumberXer0 wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:46 pm
popiku wrote:

Here is something you might wanna do with SPlithium. make many grade six fighters, level them till around 50 or so, and then dismantle them for splithium. you get like from 50k splithium to 150k depending on how high the fighter's level is. if you are doing the complete quests instantly to get gold. getting all those disposable grade 6 would be easy. when you progress trough the tower looking for mats, you can actually go and level that splithium fodder on the side with the invis + ohko. so you get mats, splithium from the fodder, and now you have no issue with splithium and don't have to do those tdm's to get that measly 2k splithium. (made this acc just to post this, since i thought twas a pretty smart trick^)
Hmm, that's actually not a bad idea. To be honest, I forgot that you got SP from that. I've been so focused on one guy to get as far as I can, that I never even bought a second. Thanks for the tip!

Tentacle-H
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Tentacle-H »

The game is going on maintenance, so take care after the update hits, since we can't be sure whether they went full ban hammer on this.