Let It Die *OUTDATED*

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
wynn9k
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Let It Die

Post by wynn9k »

Ammo and durability still works or change to same value ? 1:1 instead of 999:999

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

bscody
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by bscody »

pretty much everything other than current HP makes the game DC from servers when transfering to a different floor and current hp does it too unless you set it to be at least 2hp lower than your max hp

DreadPhoenix
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DreadPhoenix »

ludens wrote:
Sat Nov 24, 2018 7:58 pm
Thanks for notifying about the changes in this table of cheats. any idea about a possible update to re-establish functions that no longer work?
Bear in mind this was the suspicious guy who was against cheating. I suggest you keep the updates internal, they will only be patched if posted here.

Also note my account was banned now also and i've never sent a single expedition or participated in TDM. Ive been kicked from the tower exactly one time when i forgot to tweak something.

A little annoyed as i had actually progressed quite well and unlocked a lot of BPs but oh well. I have too many games to play right now anyway.

Trigger that auto-kick and you can expect to be looked into / banned.

For those of you still wanting to cheat, there are still ways, don't give up. Just be smart about it!

DreadPhoenix
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DreadPhoenix »

ludens wrote:
Tue Nov 27, 2018 3:49 pm
"suspicious guy who was against cheating"?...I never said I was against doing cheat. some of the people in this thread misinterpreted my messages. yes it is true that I said that let it die could be played without tricks for "the challenge" that represented its gameplay. nothing more. you are a paranoid and uninformed person.

I reported your message, I hope some moderator sees what you did. The clarification that I sent to report was the following:
"the message of that person judges without truth to my person with lies about my behavior in the thread."
Dude like seriously you are offended I called you suspicious? And you defend this by saying its perfectly reasonable to play a game without tricks....on a forum dedicated to cheating, in a thread promoting and talking about a cheat table? My goodness, the cheek of me to doubt your intentions!

Ill also point out the huge wall of propaganda you edited away, but hey no one can see that right you edited it! *cough cough --history logs-- *cough*

You kind sir are what we in England call 'Off your tits' mate.

Good luck with the report.

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

DreadPhoenix wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:43 pm
ludens wrote:
Tue Nov 27, 2018 3:49 pm
"suspicious guy who was against cheating"?...I never said I was against doing cheat. some of the people in this thread misinterpreted my messages. yes it is true that I said that let it die could be played without tricks for "the challenge" that represented its gameplay. nothing more. you are a paranoid and uninformed person.

I reported your message, I hope some moderator sees what you did. The clarification that I sent to report was the following:
"the message of that person judges without truth to my person with lies about my behavior in the thread."
Dude like seriously you are offended I called you suspicious? And you defend this by saying its perfectly reasonable to play a game without tricks....on a forum dedicated to cheating, in a thread promoting and talking about a cheat table? My goodness, the cheek of me to doubt your intentions!

Ill also point out the huge wall of propaganda you edited away, but hey no one can see that right you edited it! *cough cough --history logs-- *cough*

You kind sir are what we in England call 'Off your tits' mate.

Good luck with the report.
Don't worry about him. He's been like that since his first post here. He definitely edited a ton of stuff I responded to, included a 6 paragraph post about how cheating isn't necessary in this awesome and fair game! It was also his first post on the same day he made his account haha. He's either part of Gung Ho or somehow related, I swear they think we're stupid or something. They most likely pulled usernames from here and banned them if they matched Steam players or used the table to figure out how to find the people here and ban them. I'm almost certain they threatened the table creator too, he hasn't said a word since the anti-cheat went up and even removed a cheat that messed with Death Metals. I tend to try and ignore anti-cheat people on cheating sites, but this dude is persistent. There is no way he can report anyone for anything here.

I haven't been back in this topic since I quit the game, but I keep seeing this moved to the front page and got curious haha. Funny that he's still posting.

masakiandou
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by masakiandou »

man, this thread still alive? I'm out of this since I got banned. It's more chat logging than cheat sharing now.
This is a cheating forum right? we have a right thing to talk about cheats here. not showoff ones.

Devs can read our posts? YES, and It's their duty to find something and judged anyone because it's their jobs, Lets them do it.
I don't like someone popped up and says. "I'm on the right side, I know the right thing." Nah.. like I cares.

I maybe let my guard down about how something still works. maybe Devs can learn from my post? nah.. If they learned from Imagine guy like me. I appreciated

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

ludens wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 1:50 am
you can all go to hell; damn cheaters.
Wow, I feel hurt and threatened. I have to report you now for assaulting my mental health.

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:10 am
ludens wrote:
Wow, I feel hurt and threatened. I have to report you now for assaulting my mental health.

I don't know what that was that i read. He seemed so angry and pissed off about this table.

Deleted all his posts since they were all useless now anyway. Found it interesting that he registered an email just for this site and hid his identity.

Report it again if he continues this crap, will be an IP ban next.

SaitoSun
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SaitoSun »

Patch Notes 3.5.0

Issues Addressed:
Players and Fighters that have potentially offensive names will need to change their names.
Fixed issue that caused the camera control to behave erratically after a free continue.
Fixed issue that caused MEIJIN TIPS to display out of bounds after pressing ALT+TAB.
Improved Security Measures.

Let It Die process can not be opened with CE anymore. /人◕‿‿◕人\

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

STN wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 1:43 pm
NumberXer0 wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:10 am
ludens wrote:

I don't know what that was that i read. He seemed so angry and pissed off about this table.

Deleted all his posts since they were all useless now anyway. Found it interesting that he registered an email just for this site and hid his identity.

Report it again if he continues this crap, will be an IP ban next.
Thanks, appreciate that.

shypony
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by shypony »

SaitoSun wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:43 pm
Patch Notes 3.5.0

Issues Addressed:
Players and Fighters that have potentially offensive names will need to change their names.
Fixed issue that caused the camera control to behave erratically after a free continue.
Fixed issue that caused MEIJIN TIPS to display out of bounds after pressing ALT+TAB.
Improved Security Measures.

Let It Die process can not be opened with CE anymore. /人◕‿‿◕人\
really? it wont work anymore now?

yelowhut
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by yelowhut »

shypony wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:01 am

really? it wont work anymore now?
I think that Idle is away or something, so no updates until he comes back or some friendly CTmaker would update offsets in his table :)

gamewizard
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by gamewizard »

does anything in this table work?

fegas88
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by fegas88 »

the game LET IT DIE
Can't be process by CE anymore.
when trying to load the game with CE, it says
"Error while opening this process"

tried using kernel open process, didn't know what that does though.
nothing happened.

copycat
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by copycat »

While able to attach to the process (Settings>Extra>Open Process), nothing works at this time, including the previous only 3 options that did. But then again, I'm not good at this.