Let It Die *OUTDATED*

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Veav
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Let It Die

Post by Veav »

I feel you on the TDM, but the underbelly here is that TDM is unironically the fastest way to get more gold/lithium if you're running low, and lithium is needed to upgrade your fearlessrevolution. The moment someone cracks currency you'd see most folks walk away.

I'm burning ass for 40 myself so I can have an endgame build if/when the hammer falls, but damn! Even with cheating it's become a slog. Levels are becoming long, sprawly, and feed into each other with no elevators and one-way doors. I can't imagine doing this legit.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

Veav wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 7:32 pm
I feel you on the TDM, but the underbelly here is that TDM is unironically the fastest way to get more gold/lithium if you're running low, and lithium is needed to upgrade your fearlessrevolution. The moment someone cracks currency you'd see most folks walk away.

I'm burning ass for 40 myself so I can have an endgame build if/when the hammer falls, but damn! Even with cheating it's become a slog. Levels are becoming long, sprawly, and feed into each other with no elevators and one-way doors. I can't imagine doing this legit.
I agree that TDM can become a necessity, but people don't need to be so blatantly obvious. Hell, there is already a cheat included that makes you take ZERO damage, without modifying any stats. Completely undetectable by the people they would be raiding. That, along with durability/ammo and there wouldn't have been any reports in the first place. There will always be idiots though. It's an AI battle, so whatever, but don't get reports put out over blatant cheating.

The slog gets worse. Trust me. I did it on PS4 legit. I never made it to 40 before I gave up. I was in the high 20s and it was an absolute nightmare. The grind is ridiculous. Gotta sell those Death Metals somehow I guess haha. I did buy one of the packs on PC though. I'll happily support the game, it's a blast. Plus the pass and the increased storage size is a godsend. I just don't agree with their methods of increasing the grind steadily every 10 levels to force people into DM purchases. That's a low blow, but just the reality of a "free" game. It would have been better as a full priced, no micro transaction, balanced game IMO.

Veav
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Veav »

Absolutely. Balanced for the consumer, I would've easily put down $30 on this, $50 with a little more depth. But we all know by now that F2P games are balanced for the whales. They will not receive my money as a result - I wasn't the intended consumer.

Kalamity222
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kalamity222 »

People either don't care or they don't read the steam forums for reports.
When the HP option was released i used it in TDM at first, then saw in steam forum that "Got invaded by a hacker" thread and thought it was me before clicking that screenshot link. Didnt know the HP was visible on their end. Immediately disabled the option before going in TDM from that point. Never saw myself in any reports but i did do about 20+ invasions so there was a possibility....

Veav
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Veav »

Yeah, same. I don't know if LID is weird or all multiplayer games are like this but I did not expect that level of, well, logging to be presented. I saw a screenshot and promptly switched gears.

nabyap
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by nabyap »

probably will take a while for the devs to come up with something since the devs are known for not giving too much shit, which is why the game has such a low player base and not many supporters

Idlehands88
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Idlehands88 »

Table updated

- Health (updated pointer to one that should work better)
- Invisible to Enemies
- Player Movement Speed (pointer)
- Rage/Damage/Resistance (pointers, thanks to Nitroroller for these)

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

Idlehands88 wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:53 pm
Table updated

- Health (updated pointer to one that should work better)
- Invisible to Enemies
- Player Movement Speed (pointer)
- Rage/Damage/Resistance (pointers, thanks to Nitroroller for these)
Thanks for the awesome updates!

RAVVS
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by RAVVS »

Great table and updates.

Would it be possible to touch the Jackal BP drop rate in any way? Cause it's a bloody pain to farm them all since it takes at least 10 minutes for them to appear, plus a reset.

Idlehands88
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Idlehands88 »

Table updated again, health should now work as I have changed the pointer to run from the old AoB code. Shouldn't need to be updated on each game update either :D

- Health
- Player Movement Speed
- Enemies Can't Move

bloodhand97
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by bloodhand97 »

You're the best, Senpai.

Kalamity222
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kalamity222 »

For some reason the 4 main bosses die instantly with the new table. They just disappear with the health bar dropping to zero. And then nothing happens. Have to restart the game.
So i'm going back to the previous one >.<.

EDIT: Seems all versions got the same problem...
EDIT2: Disabling the super damage options fixed it. Just left super resistance on.

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

Idlehands88 wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 12:18 am
Table updated again, health should now work as I have changed the pointer to run from the old AoB code. Shouldn't need to be updated on each game update either :D

- Health
- Player Movement Speed
- Enemies Can't Move
I have to say, the Invisible to Enemies and Player Movement Speed cheats have made BP and material farming a breeze. You're the best. I never would have even thought of trying those. Seriously, keep up the great work!

Now I have a request, albeit possibly a stupid and/or impossible one. Do you think it would be possible to trick the stamp machines into thinking you got all of the button presses Perfect? Let me explain how it works:

There are 40 stamp machines, one on each floor, that get progressively harder. You have three grades, either Miss, Good or Perfect. You only have ONE shot at each machine until you beat the game. There are two special blueprints you get from them. One for simply finding all 40 and one for getting Perfect on them all, which is insanely hard. I think only two people ever did it on PS4. Here is the catch, once you beat the final boss, you can reset the machines in sets of 10. So floor 1-10, 11-20 etc. But if you miss one again, you have to reset the entire group. So you need 10 perfects in a row, 4 times. Much harder than it sounds. Normally it wouldn't be so bad, but a lot of stamps are on the side floors that rotate, so it can take you 4 days to get all 10, just to screw it up. Wildly unfair if you ask me haha.

I have no idea if it would even be possible. Maybe there are 3 different values for each result and you can force the Perfect? Just a thought. Feel free to not even try this, it's such a minor thing. I'm just a collector and it irks me to not have that special BP hahaha.

Evilpwn
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Evilpwn »

Is that possible to do something for craft?

SinisterKat
Cheater
Cheater

Post by SinisterKat »

Idlehands88 wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 12:18 am

- Health
- Player Movement Speed
- Enemies Can't Move
Thanks for updating so much and quickly!

I'm wondering if It's possible to pull or 'vacuum' all dropped items from killed mobs... or all dropped items/mobs in the map for that matter. Or maybe It isn't at all or can't be done just with the use of Cheatengine? Thanks in advance