Let It Die *OUTDATED*

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
shypony
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Let It Die

Post by shypony »

copycat wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 6:47 pm
While able to attach to the process (Settings>Extra>Open Process), nothing works at this time, including the previous only 3 options that did. But then again, I'm not good at this.
what does attaching to the process do if i may ask? just curious. and im guessing going to settings then extra then open process is how we get therer?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

copycat
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by copycat »

shypony wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:29 pm
what does attaching to the process do if i may ask? just curious. and im guessing going to settings then extra then open process is how we get therer?
It's the same as attaching to the application, but it bypasses the error we get after the recent update.

shypony
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by shypony »

copycat wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:55 pm
shypony wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:29 pm
It's the same as attaching to the application, but it bypasses the error we get after the recent update.
Ok. so if i may ask (cause i dont know how this works) when i open cheat engine and the game, what do i do so it will work?

salangmx
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by salangmx »

If you look in your game directory you see a file named GungHoNet.sys witch also gets installed to your system 32 drivers directory as well as a service that gets installed on your system to load the driver named GungHoNet. I had problems finding the service in the services.msc list, but if you open a cmd prompt and type sc query GungHoNet you will see it.

It is driver level anticheat system similar to battleeye or easy anti cheat witch blocks tools such as ce or debuggers or any 3rd part software from attatching to the game. If you attempt to attach ce to the game process it looks like it attached normal but if you look at memory view you can see everything is blank as ce has no access to the process.

shypony
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by shypony »

salangmx wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:01 am
If you look in your game directory you see a file named GungHoNet.sys witch also gets installed to your system 32 drivers directory as well as a service that gets installed on your system to load the driver named GungHoNet. I had problems finding the service in the services.msc list, but if you open a cmd prompt and type sc query GungHoNet you will see it.

It is driver level anticheat system similar to battleeye or easy anti cheat witch blocks tools such as ce or debuggers or any 3rd part software from attatching to the game. If you attempt to attach ce to the game process it looks like it attached normal but if you look at memory view you can see everything is blank as ce has no access to the process.
can we do anything about it or just wait?

BoxOfSmiles
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by BoxOfSmiles »

I can attach cheat engine no problem, The table doesn't seem to work though, If i manually edit exp or anything it doesn't save (it locally edits the info but does not transfer to live after) not really sure what was/is working. Can anyone advise.

To get CE to work.
Settings>Extra>Query memory region routines [enabled]
Settings>Extra>Read/Write process memory [enabled]
Settings>Extra>Open Process [enabled]
Settings>Debugger Options>Debug Method - Use windows debugger [selected]
Settings>Debugger Options>Debugger interface config - Try to prevent detection of the debugger [enabled]

soperghoust3
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by soperghoust3 »

HI i downloaded the the cheat i tryed 2 active it many times but still not working with me what do you think i should do ? im not very good with cheats if theres a way u could show me how 2 use it i really would be thankful for you

Leonardo2271
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Leonardo2271 »

Tbh i dunno if you keep updating this thing but, just as an idea, aren't there splithium and killcoins multipliers( from decals), if you could modify those you would be set!

DarkAzura
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Let It Die *OUTDATED*

Post by DarkAzura »

Someone can update the table please ?

oHansel
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by oHansel »

no updates? :c

DarkAzura
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DarkAzura »

Anyone know if there are any updated tables?

oyyzj
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oyyzj »

hmm.. I can't attach CE debugger to the process. Is there any way to make it possible??

EDIT: their anti cheat system will block your gaming progress if you cleared a level with cheated durability or stamina (what I have used so far to test things out) and force you to terminate the game with a pop up message "connection error to their server" this pop up will come up everytime even if you press yes. so I guess even it's a single player game you can't do anything here since their anti cheat system will watch your progress and block you out if you cheat.

TheGV14
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TheGV14 »

Sorry guys but I'm new to the whole cheat engine how do I set this up?

efvf56
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by efvf56 »

is the table still working with the latest game update ?

Dhia
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Dhia »

got banned two times using this table so anyone tell what cheat isnt detectable