Let It Die *OUTDATED*

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Ronstaman
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Let It Die

Post by Ronstaman »

DreadPhoenix wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:38 am
On to the next project - Cracking Let it Die so it can be played offline without server callbacks. Hey CPY, you guys busy?
OMGoodness, can you imagine, we'd be able to mess with DM, KC, and splithium all we want.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Murasaki
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Murasaki »

If this game ever went with a offline option for the tower mode I'd for sure play it again, just knowing how much bs you have to go through to upgrade weapons, you don't bother trying out everything and just stick to the cheap and easy attacks and that's if you're willing to spend a few days just getting those ones ranked up. I personally wouldn't mind if they just increased the drop rate %, remove DM from the game and add a price tag then I'd be happy to just buy the game. The payment for death is also silly, could have just been like % of the xp collected to respawn,

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

Looks like the guy from GungHo edited his whole play the game fairly spiel. It was a bit too obvious anyways, I had a laugh at least.

DreadPhoenix
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DreadPhoenix »

Murasaki wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:47 am
If this game ever went with a offline option for the tower mode I'd for sure play it again, just knowing how much bs you have to go through to upgrade weapons, you don't bother trying out everything and just stick to the cheap and easy attacks and that's if you're willing to spend a few days just getting those ones ranked up. I personally wouldn't mind if they just increased the drop rate %, remove DM from the game and add a price tag then I'd be happy to just buy the game. The payment for death is also silly, could have just been like % of the xp collected to respawn,
Hear this Gungho? Consider making some changes.....otherwise we will make them for you.

Its a free2play game, you really think you can win by banning people?

Why dont you spend a little cash, use account registration and cloud saving conversion techniques to allow saves that work on both PC and PS4. Just watch the influx of new accounts; full of personal data you can probably even sell with the right ToS. I am literally trying to help your game here!

chroma12349
Cheater
Cheater

Post by chroma12349 »

DreadPhoenix wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:10 pm
Murasaki wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:47 am
Hear this Gungho? Consider making some changes.....otherwise we will make them for you.

Its a free2play game, you really think you can win by banning people?

Why dont you spend a little cash, use account registration and cloud saving conversion techniques to allow saves that work on both PC and PS4. Just watch the influx of new accounts; full of personal data you can probably even sell with the right ToS. I am literally trying to help your game here!
No point beating a dead horse mate.

We had our fun, for what it's worth. Whoever ruined it for us by spamming TDM ruined it for themselves too at this point, so... eh.
Had my fun on ps4, was pretty close to getting back to where I was with pc version toos but yeah, haha.

zurui
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by zurui »

I kind of admire the dedication of the Gungho guy to make an account on an obscure message board for tables. You don't see big publishers like EA or Ubi have reps with that dedication. Perhaps he could get in on a bigger company and get out of gunghole.

chroma12349
Cheater
Cheater

Post by chroma12349 »

ludens wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:26 pm
and I have nothing more to say, apologies if I "disturbed" this thread with my participation. It was not correct to edit something that I had sent, for more reason than I thought enough to do it.

it is a pleasure to read your contributions and use this cheat engine table to play let it die "evading" some of the flaws that game has in its "nature" of free to play game.

something that I remember from the post edited and that I do consider I can rewrite so that it is kept here is the following: gungho, do not bother this cheat engine, you should be thankful that there are people playing your game again, after doing it on ps4 . I think that as long as a player do not interfere directly with other people gameplay (for example, not using "tokyo death metro"), that there are people playing let it die thanks to the "complicity" of this cheat engine table, it helps you as a company to have "people playing", spreading your game on social networks, helping others, etc.

ok, I better stop now to write, this writing using the google translator maybe it distorts the meaning of what I think when I want to share it with others.

and another reason, among others like my bad english grammar why I edited that first post I had made, it was because it drives me crazy that a website does not allow me to write something. I had written in one part something that referred to "m r a n t i f u n", and this web changed it without notifying me, to "MAF". So in the end, decided to change everything I had written for the phrase "Was is cheating?".

Greetings to all.
Dude, just stop.
You're not going to appease anyone here.

zim
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by zim »

Well my account was suspended due to "reports." LOL At least i beat the game. Was fun while it lasted. I bet every time you get disconnected from using the table, it sends those reports back with your game ID. There's no way i would of been banned that fast from player reports. I only played for 2 days with it. lol

chroma12349
Cheater
Cheater

Post by chroma12349 »

ludens wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:55 pm
chroma12349 wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:48 pm
ludens wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:26 pm
and I have nothing more to say, apologies if I "disturbed" this thread with my participation. It was not correct to edit something that I had sent, for more reason than I thought enough to do it.

it is a pleasure to read your contributions and use this cheat engine table to play let it die "evading" some of the flaws that game has in its "nature" of free to play game.

something that I remember from the post edited and that I do consider I can rewrite so that it is kept here is the following: gungho, do not bother this cheat engine, you should be thankful that there are people playing your game again, after doing it on ps4 . I think that as long as a player do not interfere directly with other people gameplay (for example, not using "tokyo death metro"), that there are people playing let it die thanks to the "complicity" of this cheat engine table, it helps you as a company to have "people playing", spreading your game on social networks, helping others, etc.

ok, I better stop now to write, this writing using the google translator maybe it distorts the meaning of what I think when I want to share it with others.

and another reason, among others like my bad english grammar why I edited that first post I had made, it was because it drives me crazy that a website does not allow me to write something. I had written in one part something that referred to "m r a n t i f u n", and this web changed it without notifying me, to "MAF". So in the end, decided to change everything I had written for the phrase "Was is cheating?".

Greetings to all.
Dude, just stop.
You're not going to appease anyone here.
fuck you. I tried to be honest and explain more or less what I did and said because others confused things. You do not need to tell me that.

and, DreadPhoenix: "Mr Gungho rep lurking" ... you too, I'm not a gungho rep. I gave a "thumbs up" to your comment that's why you said about CPY crack the game and do it offline, among other things. but not if you referred to me as a rep.

ok, time to leave now. I had nothing to say and the stupid chroma12349 wrote anything just. So I ended up insulting him now, maybe that way I'm banned from this site and if that does not happen, at least I hope he knows that he got misplaced. What is the way to talk to another? If you do not have anything good to say, do not say anything. I never mentioned you before, so you're nobody to me.

sorry for my behavior and thanks idlehands88 for your work, dedication to this table.
And point still stands that you've rubbed off the wrong way to some people already. You've got nothing to gain here, and your more outward hostility now isn't helping your point either. Calling people out in derogatory terms doesn't exactly help you in illustrating you point either.

And yet you bothered to reply and throw a fit on my reply and act like a child with just that one reply that doesn't even call you out with derogatory terms. This is an open thread, anybody can jump in a discussion regardless and put in their two cents, grow up. Hypocrisy, google it while you walk out of here.

masakiandou
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by masakiandou »

zim wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:42 pm
Well my account was suspended due to "reports." LOL At least i beat the game. Was fun while it lasted. I bet every time you get disconnected from using the table, it sends those reports back with your game ID. There's no way i would of been banned that fast from player reports. I only played for 2 days with it. lol
I still currently investigated in that too. another Fun of my gameplay now is.. How they knows us? How our accounts have been seen and got HEADSHOT.

If they lurked in this forum. They still not found our IDs . and I'm most sure that "banned is from reports and witch-hunting of jealous players". but after patched, I tries so many before to found what cheats still works. got kicked to title many times. like Zim said. maybe Gungho added some backdoor on detecting?

Anyways, I still not banned yet. I play for ....... weeks and just fine (hahaha if Gungho see mypost I can't let you know my Total playtime Hahaha)
and do TDM once in tutorial. Still good to go

ffkuroneko
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ffkuroneko »

Currently the cheats working that i tried are infinite stamina and invisible to enemies. There is a catch to the invisible to enemies, this cheat will even work on your characters you send on expeditions while you are still playing. This is a sure way to get people to report you for cheating and create alot of grief for legit players. Imagine a lvl200 character unable to kill a invincible lvl 1 character and breaking their hard earn weapons.
If you want to use it and still send your character on expeditions, please do so when u stop playing or not using the cheat.

Fellow players, please take note.

masakiandou
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by masakiandou »

ffkuroneko wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:47 am
Currently the cheats working that i tried are infinite stamina and invisible to enemies. There is a catch to the invisible to enemies, this cheat will even work on your characters you send on expeditions while you are still playing. This is a sure way to get people to report you for cheating and create alot of grief for legit players. Imagine a lvl200 character unable to kill a invincible lvl 1 character and breaking their hard earn weapons.
If you want to use it and still send your character on expeditions, please do so when u stop playing or not using the cheat.

Fellow players, please take note.
Thanks for this info. this comfirmed my previous post about infinite stamina and invisible to enemies still works. and your infos are very valuable for me. because I'm no interesting in expeditions and I'm not test it yet.

So this "newfound" maybe a one of reasons why some newplayers got banned even in a few playtime and no TDM. I used to think cheat engine got effect on our client side ONLY. but this case cheat maybe effected expeditions too.

I always find causes why some cheats works.
In my opinion, 'invisible to enemies' made your fighter half-loading state on that floor, not change any value about digits that will auto-kicked you out of server. Tricked the system like your entity is there but no collisions. and you can still reduce your HP by eating side-effect shrooms only. you can touch others but others can't hurt you. even falldamage still no harms.
Then, if you use invisible option and sent your fighter on expeditions. It will half-loading your fighter to another player's game and got reported.

and infinite stamina? maybe it's not fixed your stamina to 9999 or anything that made auto-kicked you. but set your character 'no use stamina like NPCs?'.

says it again. It's my opinion only.

******EDITED
Got BANNED on this morning. After last patched, my account survives any crash, kicked-out, stuck, anything until touch expeditions.

banned after first trolling, I sent out 3 LV1 naked guys to 40F+ opponent games ,2 LVmax full-gear Dual-MedusaHead attackers to 50+ opponent games. ALL LOSE. and Tri-graphs are 100% defeated.

got messages about, 'suspicious behavior' but nothing words about modified stats. Maybe I got reported for trolling and got MANUAL banning, Not Auto-Banned.

Careful guys. If new cheats released. I'll created another steam account.

shypony
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by shypony »

Is the table still being updated?

ffkuroneko
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ffkuroneko »

shypony wrote:
Thu Nov 22, 2018 7:04 am
If you planning to cheat, do not.. i mean absolutely do not engage in TDM raiding or expedition. Once a sore loser or irritated players report you, that will give the developer a chance to check your play data and ban you. Even if you never use any cheats while playing TDM or expedition.

Currently the entry "inf stamina", "invisible" and "instant quest completion" on the cheat table are still working.

shypony
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by shypony »

ffkuroneko wrote:
Thu Nov 22, 2018 7:15 am
shypony wrote:
Thu Nov 22, 2018 7:04 am
If you planning to cheat, do not.. i mean absolutely do not engage in TDM raiding or expedition. Once a sore loser or irritated players report you, that will give the developer a chance to check your play data and ban you. Even if you never use any cheats while playing TDM or expedition.

Currently the entry "inf stamina", "invisible" and "instant quest completion" on the cheat table are still working.
Understood. i havent even bothered unlocking the TDM so i cant be attacked and neither can i, of course i have fun being stuck at the original 3 fighters and 50k coins and split. but its a good enough sacrifice. i enjoy the game otherwise. the HP seems to work and infinite ammo but going to a new floor with the infinite ammo crashes. resistance and multipliers dont work either, they actually dont even turn on is what i mean, clicking on them doesnt activate. i find it a little funny how many different stamina types there are but i guess incase one doesnt work which is cool.