Let It Die *OUTDATED*

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Idlehands88
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Let It Die

Post by Idlehands88 »

SinisterKat wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:27 am
Crafting without materials would be sweet. Also maybe some way to auto complete stamps as well? And making Forcemen challenges cost 0KC instead of the 100k they cost at Nightmare mode to make farming their BPs faster
Don't think I have Nightmare Mode unlocked. When o you unlock that?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

nabyap
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by nabyap »

Idlehands88 wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:39 am
SinisterKat wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:27 am
Crafting without materials would be sweet. Also maybe some way to auto complete stamps as well? And making Forcemen challenges cost 0KC instead of the 100k they cost at Nightmare mode to make farming their BPs faster
Don't think I have Nightmare Mode unlocked. When o you unlock that?
there are 4 forcemen bosses around the tower that drops BP and they all have 3 different difficulties, cost 100k to vs them on nightmare difficulties.

hjio85
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hjio85 »

SinisterKat wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:18 pm
hjio85 wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:18 pm
how to use this im noob
If you already have Cheatengine installed then just download the table on the first post, open it and it will launch Cheatengine. From there just click on the little computer icon on the top left (under 'File' and before the 'folder' icon), which will open the Process List where you can attach Cheatengine to an application. Look for 'LET IT DIE 3.3.0', click on it and then 'Open'. It might say something like "Do you want to keep this table yadayada", which happens when you have a table open but It's not attached or you have attached it to something... in any case just click yes.

Lastly, to activate each script just click on the little squares.
thx ;)

nos4r2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by nos4r2 »

Idlehands88 wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:52 pm
nabyap wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:49 pm
Idlehands88 wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:39 pm
Table updated

- Auto Complete All Active Quests
holy shi*t that's honestly amazing thank you good sir i would honestly donate to you for your hard work
np :) Also don't forget to get that quest done that gives you the 30 day Express Pass lol :D
Where do you get this quest? or i have to progress more first?

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

The cost for the Forcemen can be somewhat negated with the auto quest complete. It just takes a bit longer. Once you complete a quest the reward changes to just KC and if it was already KC, a very reduced amount. So the quests that originally gave 100k or 200k only give about 6k. Still much faster than farming for it though. Just add 10 if the highest values quests and repeat. The downside is having to keep entering and exiting the tower to get more KC. Not ideal, but better than before haha.

Oh and to add to what I posted before, the speedhack 100% works on the stamps. I wish I would have thought of doing that before I started, but at least i can correct them once i hit 40 now.

Edit: @Idlehands88 have you thought of maybe trying an "Infinite Item Use" style cheat? Since KC, EXP, SPL and Materials are synced to the server once you hit the lobby, maybe you could circumvent it with that. For example, bring a golden beast into the tower and chow down until you have enough EXP. Or bring a material and drop it on the ground until you have enough to fill your inventory? Not sure if this game would allow something like that, but it's been done before..so maybe. Just a thought.

SinisterKat
Cheater
Cheater

Post by SinisterKat »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:51 am
The downside is having to keep entering and exiting the tower to get more KC. Not ideal, but better than before haha.
True. But just a side note: you don't have to keep exiting and entering the tower for auto-complete to work. You only need to keep exiting and entering the quests console/Super Scope.

Wanted to add that in case someone is using the elevator a ton of times to make it work... you don't need to do that :mrgreen:

Gold
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Gold »

Hello, how you guys use speedhack to open the daily treasure chest? I start game then start CE, chose game, choose SH option, put number and for my character it work fine but nothing happening with timer on chest, can some one tell me what i do wrong pls?

Kalamity222
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kalamity222 »

Swimming in Death Metals with the auto complete option XD.

nabyap
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by nabyap »

Kalamity222 wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:00 pm
Swimming in Death Metals with the auto complete option XD.
how do you do that?

Kalamity222
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kalamity222 »

You go to the quest giver and select only the Death Metals. There are quite a lot of quests that give it.
You just have to scroll through each difficulty.

There is also a quest that gives you a 30 day express pass.

Really amazing work Idlehands88 , thank you so much for this.

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

SinisterKat wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:47 am
NumberXer0 wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:51 am
The downside is having to keep entering and exiting the tower to get more KC. Not ideal, but better than before haha.
True. But just a side note: you don't have to keep exiting and entering the tower for auto-complete to work. You only need to keep exiting and entering the quests console/Super Scope.

Wanted to add that in case someone is using the elevator a ton of times to make it work... you don't need to do that :mrgreen:
Oh, I know haha. I meant to get more coins, since there's a limit to what you can hold. After you spend it all on the fight you have to leave and get more:P

SinisterKat
Cheater
Cheater

Post by SinisterKat »

Gold wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:47 pm
Hello, how you guys use speedhack to open the daily treasure chest? I start game then start CE, chose game, choose SH option, put number and for my character it work fine but nothing happening with timer on chest, can some one tell me what i do wrong pls?
You have to set the Speedhack to the highest possible amount for you to see a noticeable effect in the timer(no idea why this is)... I use mine at x500 and it still takes like 3-5 minutes for the 20h timer to complete. Remember, It's Cheatengine's speedhack, not the 'Player Movement Speed' in the script that you have to enable. Cheers

Gold
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Gold »

SinisterKat wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:37 pm

"It's Cheatengine's speedhack"
Im idiot, i think its player movement speed :lol: Thank you bro.

Veav
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Veav »

I set it to 9001x and it completes in about ten seconds. The game engine is not happy but it recovers in about a minute.

Honestly I've been ignoring it, the rewards are almost never anything good.

Not sure if I mentioned this here yet but speedhack also works to spawn in Jackals much faster (after you've cleared the level as usual). Way better than sitting on your hands for fifteen minutes.

SinisterKat
Cheater
Cheater

Post by SinisterKat »

Veav wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:46 pm
I set it to 9001x and it completes in about ten seconds. The game engine is not happy but it recovers in about a minute.

Honestly I've been ignoring it, the rewards are almost never anything good.

Not sure if I mentioned this here yet but speedhack also works to spawn in Jackals much faster (after you've cleared the level as usual). Way better than sitting on your hands for fifteen minutes.
Yea, I haven't gotten any Death Metals yet from spamming the daily chest...

Thanks for the Jackals tip time to get those mats and BPs :mrgreen: :ph34r: