Pathfinder: Kingmaker (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
SODI
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Pathfinder: Kingmaker (Steam)

Post by SODI »

Any chance for alignment changes?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

MariseElos
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MariseElos »

Does anyone know how to edit your character's hp? Thank you!

Necrosx
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Necrosx »

Anyone figured out how to get traits from other characters? Im looking to get the undead trait on my main character.

Asking here since the other thread ended.

vitaeexmorte
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vitaeexmorte »

Lord Blade wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 3:35 pm
A "no fatigue" cheat would be nice. I'm really sick of all the time wasted camping constantly because my guys are lazy as hell.
Use the spell (Lesser) Restoration combined with the unlimited spell usage (DrummerIX's table on first page). Removes 1st level fatigue with lesser, 2nd with the other spell.
MariseElos wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 6:39 pm
You can edit Max HP with the table from Niedzielan on the second page. Current health isn't down yet.

Attributes and Skills -> Other -> Base Health

--------------------------------------------------

On a sidenote, anyone think it ist possible to give a character a Bloodline featline or a spontaneous caster the ability to learn from scrolls?
I so wish we could mod the classes directly. 8-)
Last edited by vitaeexmorte on Sat Sep 29, 2018 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Niedzielan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Niedzielan »

MariseElos wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 6:39 pm
Current HP or base/max HP?

In my script, base HP is under Attributes / Other
Current HP is under Debug / Current HP [Updates on Damage Taken]. I hadn't added it to the top level since I wanted to a better way of finding it, but the option exists. It's stored as the amount of damage you've taken, rather than your HP, so once you've found the value set it to 0.
SODI wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 6:37 pm
Any chance for alignment changes?
There's an Alignment thing in my script (Page 2). It's also easy to edit the save (search for your character's name, then just before that is an item called Vector which contains the alignment)

alazarrazr wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:17 pm
Not sure if its me, but the kingdom timer isn't catching any values for me. The stats work and the actual game timer works but not the kingdom one. The biggest thing im trying to get though is the kingdoms current status: crumbling, riots, serene, etc. so you can never lose the game by freezing its status.

CaesarCzech wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 3:35 pm
Can you Look at the Kingdom again please ? It doesnt work at all, stats are wonky and BP and timer doesnt work at all, Inventory doesnt work as well but i can make it without that but i really need that kingdom stuff
I'm away for one day and things break? Great.

I just checked and all the stuff works for me. I load into the game in this case the save is already in the kingdom screen, so I go back to my character, then back to the kingdom, activate the scripts (Unity creates the code when it needs it, so we can't just activate straight away). Now we need to actually run the code again so I go back to the character and back to the kingdom again. The Kingdom Stats on hover can be activated once you've hovered over one, then you can hover over the others, the other stats script when you leave/enter the kingdom.

Similarly the inventory (last moved item) can be activated when you've moved an item, and then updates when you move an item. Note that it's the last moved item with a quantity, so armour and things can't be edited (though they can be with the By Slot script).

How are you trying to use the script? Doing the stuff I said above and it still doesn't work? If so, PM me your save and I'll see if I can recreate the issue.

Reytar
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Reytar »

There is still the issue that I have after I 'broke' my timeline. I skipped 14 days, noticed, that my time is broken in the Kingdom Worldmap and did what I had to do to reverse it all. Now, if 14 days pass, the game just breaks and I can only quit it with Alt+F4 (even though the Music keeps playing).

Here a Screen how it looks like. You will see that everything is... 'grayed out' and I can not click on anything anymore, no Button works or anything else.

EDIT: Hey, the Music does stop playing after some time! ... yeah

EDIT2: And yes, don't worry, I have a backup save where I did not mess up with the time and there everything is fine. It's just that I do not recommend messing with the time like it is now.
Attachments
Broken Game.zip
Just a Screenshot
(3.36 MiB) Downloaded 41 times

shuiko
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by shuiko »

Have you just trying freezing both times together like suggested?

Reytar
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Reytar »

Yes, and I got everything fixed for some time, but always when I reach day 5 of the next month the game stucks.
Well, the time on the Screenshot is the time I mean where it keeps stucking. 14 after the time reset.

blazerules
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by blazerules »

Wouldn't it be possible to make a mod that auto changes the "StartedOn" variable for kingdom tasks and events to -60 or something? This would mean everytime you hit skip day the tasks would be complete. I basically do this via editing saves anyways and works perfectly, but unsure how it would work in a mod.

Reytar
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Reytar »

I was just trying if I would be able to recreate the issue I have with another methode. Basically freezing the time of the game and also the days for the Kingdom Worldmap. While I did that, the time went forward... and automatically resetted back to the day before without doing anything. Even more interesting is:

I did one of those tasks where your Main-Character has to take part for 14 days where you can't do anything except skipping all these days. But since it got resetted, I was able to get out of the Kingdom Worldmap and do Business, while the time went forward (after removing the freezing state of both times).

Now I can adventure 'and' do things where my Character is needed. Weird.

Means "Support for the projects of the Council" so one of these tasks.
[Link]

Reytar
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Reytar »

What really bothers me is the fact, that you have access to your assigned Tasks in your player.json but can't alter the number it takes to resolve the matter since there is always already a '0' what makes no sense at all in my opinion. Stated pretty much in the middle of the code as "SolvedInDays": 0.

Code: Select all

{
				"$id": "1851",
				"Type": "General",
				"LeaderSelection": "b3f29faef0a82b941af04f08ceb47fa2",
				"FillIfAvailable": null,
				"PossibleLeaders": ["b3f29faef0a82b941af04f08ceb47fa2", "b090918d7e9010a45b96465de7a104c3"],
				"AssignedTask": {
					"$id": "1852",
					"$type": "Kingmaker.Kingdom.Tasks.KingdomTaskEvent, Assembly-CSharp",
					"Event": {
						"$id": "1853",
						"EventBlueprint": "bf9e8630c8ff9b047bcc339ae724348a",
						"Region": {
							"$ref": "1743"
						},
						"m_LocationUniqueId": "57714d7a-60ad-4072-b201-49282c1f0dad",
						"m_StartedOn": 18,
						"m_IsPlanned": false,
						"m_SuccessCount": 0,
						"m_RecurrentChanges": [],
						"m_TriggerChange": {
							"$id": "1854",
							"m_Changes": [0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0],
							"BPPerTurn": 0,
							"BPOneTime": -50
						},
						"m_HistoryEntry": {
							"$id": "1855",
							"Event": "bf9e8630c8ff9b047bcc339ae724348a",
							"TriggeredOn": 18,
							"Solver": null,
							"SolverLeader": "Regent",
							"SolutionCheck": 0,
							"SolvedInDays": 0,
							"Region": "caacbcf9f6d6561459f526e584ded703",
							"IsShow": true,
							"IsUserClick": false,
							"SolveResults": [],
							"SolveResultsFinal": [],
							"TotalChanges": {
								"$id": "1856",
								"m_Changes": [0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0],
								"BPPerTurn": 0,
								"BPOneTime": -50
							},
							"Type": "FinishedEvent",
							"WasIgnored": false
						},
						"SourceDeck": "544381be0963f1d4f9f444375128d24d",
						"DCModifier": 0,
						"IsFinished": false,
						"ContinueRecurrentSolution": false,
						"IgnoredOn": 0,
						"CheckTriggerOnStart": false
					},
					"AssignedLeader": {
						"$ref": "1851"
					},
					"StartedOn": 18,
					"Name": "Banditenplage",
					"Description": "Just the Mission Description in german.",
					"Region": {
						"$ref": "1743"
					},
					"IsStarted": true
				},
				"SpecificBonuses": []
			}

Niedzielan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Niedzielan »

blazerules wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:35 pm
Wouldn't it be possible to make a mod that auto changes the "StartedOn" variable for kingdom tasks and events to -60 or something? This would mean everytime you hit skip day the tasks would be complete. I basically do this via editing saves anyways and works perfectly, but unsure how it would work in a mod.
I've got a "Builds in one day" script I'll add to my table.

But first I've decided to give up and just use mono like DrummerIX. Just makes things easier. Will be a while before I get everything done though.

blazerules
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by blazerules »

Reytar wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:55 pm
What really bothers me is the fact, that you have access to your assigned Tasks in your player.json but can't alter the number it takes to resolve the matter since there is always already a '0' what makes no sense at all in my opinion. Stated pretty much in the middle of the code as "SolvedInDays": 0.
You can see "StartedOn": 18, there. Change that to I dunno... "StartedOn": -60, and it will complete. It basically means the task was started 60 days before you founded your barony. So hit skip day and BAM task complete regardless of how many days it usually takes.

So whenever you start new tasks just search for "CurrentDay": and then do replace all "StartedOn": X, with "StartedOn": -60, Kaboom all done.

Reytar
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Reytar »

blazerules wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:13 pm
Reytar wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:55 pm
You can see "StartedOn": 18, there. Change that to I dunno... "StartedOn": -60, and it will complete. It basically means the task was started 60 days before you founded your barony. So hit skip day and BAM task complete regardless of how many days it usually takes.

So whenever you start new tasks just search for "CurrentDay": and then do replace all "StartedOn": X, with "StartedOn": -60, Kaboom all done.
Well that is certainly interesting. But it is still weird, why they even bothered adding the 'SolvedInDays' at all xD
Anyways... thanks, that's a great help!

batf247
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by batf247 »

is there a way to edit non mc people so I can have like minded advisors who get big buffs to their roles in kingdom things?