Pathfinder: Kingmaker (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
busterwilde3
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Pathfinder: Kingmaker (Steam)

Post by busterwilde3 »

Wyzegy wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:23 am
pockey wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:05 pm
I have selected over 101 feats (all the weapon proficiencies and weapon focus :lol: ) during 1 level up and I'm 50 hours in game, so this works. Remember to clean the party.json file every time you select multiple feats during level up!
How the heck have you gotten the multiply feats option to even activate?
I'm not especially adept at this kind of stuff (I can't even figure out how to extract that party.json file everyone is talking about for save editing), but the option is under the Debug section of the table, listed as "[Experimental] Multiply number of Feats/Abilities on Level Up." You should just be able to activate it and change the number to however many feats/class features you want every level. I can't speak except for my own experiences, but changing it to 2 doesn't seem to have any repercussions, and other people have reported being able to take up to 4 at a time without causing any issues.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Wyzegy
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Wyzegy »

What version of the table are you using?

busterwilde3
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by busterwilde3 »

Wyzegy
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Wyzegy »

Yeah it doesn't do anything when I click on the square. I've had that problem since I first found the table.

fihnakis
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by fihnakis »

Any chance we will see some way to change the character model? I like the Inquisitor class but would like to use the Cleric model. I tried opening .zks and creating two characters (a cleric and an Inquisitor) and copying contents under Doll ID from cleric to inquisitor but when I load the save it errors out (using 7zip saving as .zip and renaming .zks).

Any thoughts or if it's even possible?

Lyvewyrez
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Lyvewyrez »

fihnakis wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:22 am
Any chance we will see some way to change the character model? I like the Inquisitor class but would like to use the Cleric model. I tried opening .zks and creating two characters (a cleric and an Inquisitor) and copying contents under Doll ID from cleric to inquisitor but when I load the save it errors out (using 7zip saving as .zip and renaming .zks).

Any thoughts or if it's even possible?
The game defaults to whichever is your highest class. So add a level of cleric, then use the cheat table change that level 1 cleric to level 20, this will then default you to always having a Cleric paperdoll. Your cleric caster level always be level 1 though.

pockey
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by pockey »

busterwilde3 wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:13 am
Wyzegy wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:23 am
pockey wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:05 pm
I have selected over 101 feats (all the weapon proficiencies and weapon focus :lol: ) during 1 level up and I'm 50 hours in game, so this works. Remember to clean the party.json file every time you select multiple feats during level up!
How the heck have you gotten the multiply feats option to even activate?
I'm not especially adept at this kind of stuff (I can't even figure out how to extract that party.json file everyone is talking about for save editing), but the option is under the Debug section of the table, listed as "[Experimental] Multiply number of Feats/Abilities on Level Up." You should just be able to activate it and change the number to however many feats/class features you want every level. I can't speak except for my own experiences, but changing it to 2 doesn't seem to have any repercussions, and other people have reported being able to take up to 4 at a time without causing any issues.
When you select multiple feats using the table, it won't have repercussions UNTIL the next time you try to level and the SAME FEAT SELECTION comes up. For example, at level 3 and at level 5, you get to select more feats. If you used the table and multiple your feat selection at level 3, and you haven't cleaned your save as described in my earlier post, THEN at level 5 when you try to select a feat (even if you aren't using the feat multiple cheat anymore or even if you freeze the multiple back to 1), your level UI will bug out due to your tweaked multiple feat selections at level 3.

To edit the party.json file, just unzip (I use 7zip and just right click drag to extract) the zks file you are trying to edit onto the same savegame folder. For example, if your file is Auto_2.zks, unzip it so there's a folder called Auto_2, and edit the party.json file inside that folder. You don't need to repack the file, the game can read your unpacked folder as is. When you load the game, you will see two Autosave2 and Autosave2 2. Load the most recent one, which is AutoSave2 2.

I'm running the latest table (v161) and latest game version (v1.0.10b). I never had a problem using the multiple feat selection option in current version and past versions, so sorry, can't help you troubleshoot there.

pockey
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by pockey »

sicwan wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:15 pm
jhl1989 wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:48 am
Can we get an update on this option: "[Experimental] Multiply number of Feats/Abilities on Level Up"
Just wondering if how it's going. I've used it several times. More failures than success.

It seems to bug out and won't let me pass through the character sheet when selecting feats most of the time.
[Link]
if youre just taking feats, you can take up to 4 w/o issue, if you're taking other types of things, limit is 2 (bloodlines, domains etc etc)
No, actually, it depends on how your UI is displayed, at least for me. I was able to get my sorcerer/paladin to have all 21 bloodlines + all 7 deities selected (limited by Paladin's alignment). I like to work in multiples of 7 because that's how the deity selection/feat selection/bloodline selection during the level up screen works out for me.

Wyzegy
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Wyzegy »

What could I possibly be doing differently? Latest version of Cheat Engine? Is there a setting I'm not using? You guys click on it whenever your save loads and it just works? It has to be something.

Niedzielan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Niedzielan »

The reason it doesn't work for some people is because the script has to modify a whole bunch of code, rather than just a little bit.
For most of the scripts I can just use a bit of code that I know will be the same on everyone's computer, but the way I had to implement the multiply feats script means that sometimes it won't work due to how the game is made.
For example, on my computer all the addresses in the code are in 8 bytes (i.e. 64 bits). But for a few people they're only 4 bytes. So all the code after that address is there 4 bytes earlier than the script expects.

Add to that the fact that it's incredibly buggy to use, and I haven't spent much time trying to make it work for everyone. Save-editing feats is a lot safer.

Carrnage
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Carrnage »

Any downsides to simply scanning for feat level and using it plus either character or class level to repeat a level up several times to get as many feats as you want? Because that method is simple, the only time ive had it break was when i aquired all feats availiable but there were still later levels that were supposed to provide feats.

btw to find feat level it's simply the highest lebel you have reached. ie once you level up to level 2 it will stay at level 2 no matter how many times you set your level to level 1 and level up again. it will then level up to level three when you level up to level 3 for the firat time.

There are seperate feat levels for character and eaxh class you have levels in.

nairit
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by nairit »

is there any way to get the other alignment buildings in the build menu? Like if your kingdom is lawful good and you want a neutral building like the sacred grove?

busterwilde3
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by busterwilde3 »

pockey wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:11 am
When you select multiple feats using the table, it won't have repercussions UNTIL the next time you try to level and the SAME FEAT SELECTION comes up. For example, at level 3 and at level 5, you get to select more feats. If you used the table and multiple your feat selection at level 3, and you haven't cleaned your save as described in my earlier post, THEN at level 5 when you try to select a feat (even if you aren't using the feat multiple cheat anymore or even if you freeze the multiple back to 1), your level UI will bug out due to your tweaked multiple feat selections at level 3.

To edit the party.json file, just unzip (I use 7zip and just right click drag to extract) the zks file you are trying to edit onto the same savegame folder. For example, if your file is Auto_2.zks, unzip it so there's a folder called Auto_2, and edit the party.json file inside that folder. You don't need to repack the file, the game can read your unpacked folder as is. When you load the game, you will see two Autosave2 and Autosave2 2. Load the most recent one, which is AutoSave2 2.

I'm running the latest table (v161) and latest game version (v1.0.10b). I never had a problem using the multiple feat selection option in current version and past versions, so sorry, can't help you troubleshoot there.
Like I said, I haven't had any trouble selecting multiple feats every time, but I haven't gone above 2. The only time an issue comes up is when I've been selecting class feats, like the Sorcerer Bloodline feats, and you can't choose anything.

But thank you for the information about the .json files! Now I can play around with save editing a bit and selecting even more feats.

HakariTenrai
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HakariTenrai »

busterwilde3 wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:02 pm
But thank you for the information about the .json files! Now I can play around with save editing a bit and selecting even more feats.
Just to make life a little easier on you... if you download notepad++ and then download and install the plugin called "JSTool", you can then format the party.json when you open it, so that it reads like actual code... while it isn't actually necessary… it makes editing the file SOOO much easier.

NanoPaladin
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by NanoPaladin »

HakariTenrai wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:02 pm
In order to change the NPC's portrait, it is easiest to follow these instructions:

1. Scroll down to the very bottom of the party.json file, and starting from the bottom, read up until you find the very last instance of " $id " in the file... write that number down, you'll need to know it in a few moments.
2. Next, use "ctrl+f", and search for your character's portrait folder number or name - I am assuming that you know the number or name of your character's portrait folder, if you do not know it, ask me, and I can tell you how to get it. I am also assuming that you have already created a custom NPC portrait folder, you'll need the name or number of that folder in a few moments too.
3. Once you have found your character's portrait code (as shown in the "player code" example), highlight the part of the code that I have pasted in the example above, and copy it.
4. Use the search feature to search for { "m_CustomPortrait": null } exactly as it is between the brackets. This should take you to one of your NPC's portrait codes...
(Note: There will probably be several instances of this line of code in the folder, there should be one for each NPC - I cannot tell you which line goes to which NPC... you would have to find out through trial and error.)
5. Replace the code found in the NPC example, with the code you copied from your own character's code.
6. Change the numbers or name of the folder from your character's folder, to the custom NPC folder that you created.
7. Lastly... remember step one?... You need to change the $id from the one that your character is using, to exactly 1 number higher than the number that you wrote down in step one... if you wrote down 463, then you need to put down 464,... if you wrote down 15488, then you need to change the $id to 15489 (DO NOT MAKE THIS A RANDOM NUMBER, it will corrupt your save later in the game, or so I have been told)… oh... that's it... you're done. Save the file... close the programs,... make sure you exit to desktop, and restart the game if it is already running... or just start it if it is not.
I attempted to follow this, I believe that I did it right according to the steps given. I receive a 'Sharing Violation' error message. Any ideas what this is about?

Party Member Test

Code: Select all

"m_Portrait":null,"m_CustomPortrait":{"$id":"5232","m_CustomPortraitId":"2561078892"}}
Player Character

Code: Select all

"m_Portrait":null,"m_CustomPortrait":{"$id":"5231","m_CustomPortraitId":"276489104"}}
Ok disregard, I am a dunce and left the save open in 7zip which caused the sharing violation error. Now I just load forever :lol: