Pathfinder: Kingmaker (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
vitaeexmorte
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Pathfinder: Kingmaker (Steam)

Post by vitaeexmorte »

Big reply post.
fireundubh wrote:
Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:11 am
I just added a NoFriendlyFire cheat mod to KingmakerMods.pw.
Glad to be wrong on that one. :)
Niedzielan wrote:
Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:21 pm
Done. How many different ability types does this game have? I'll work on combining the ability scripts into one.
There are too many motherfucking sna... abilities on this motherfucking pla... game.
Yeah, the devs seem to have made it more complicated than it needed to be.
Niedzielan wrote:
Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:53 pm
I've been trying to add this, and while I can find m_Progressions easily enough, the way in which it's stored breaks CE's data dissector, so I'm having a hard time actually getting pointers to things.

For the CasterLevel I'll change the script to set level instead of add (or probably have both a set and an add script)
Thanks, options are always nice. It's not that much needed if you know how to edit the save file, but more annoying to find the ones for your character and time consuming to save game, extract, search, edit and repack file, reload save and doing this possibly multiple times. Thanks in advance for taking a look at it.
TrueF3ar wrote:
Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:44 pm
Is there any way to increase the number of spells you can pick every level? Kinda like feat script that was posted before.
On a non-spontaneous caster, like wizard or magus, the easiest thing would be to temporary raise your intellgence before leveling up and change it back afterwards, as it governs how many spell slots per spell level you get as well as how many spells you can choose one level up. Which isn't really needed since you can learn spells from scrolls.
Spontaneous caster, like sorcerer and bards, are out of luck. They get a fixed amount on level up. The only thing you can do, is reduce your caster (and freeze char and class level you dont want to end up as a lvl 20) level and repeat the levelup process, selecting more and more spells, then move on to higher caster level to select higher spells. Do this till you got everything you want, change the caster level to what it was before. Now when you level up, you get all those spells like you were a divine caster. You could forgo the last caster level reduction if you want to cast up to level 9 spells as a, say, level 3 wizard.
Beware, you might still get increases to Max HP and Saving Throws, making you overpowered, so you need to edit those back to normal afterwards. (can all be done under Character->Other in the table)
I did exactly that to still have some form of progression. And yes it it time consuming and annoying. But you want to be a badass sorcerer instead of a dusty old wizard, you gotta work for it. 8-)
negroted wrote:
Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:56 pm
Ran into an issue with the table. I believe it was the change duration script. could be wrong. Prevents you from completing it.
Best use "Change Duration Events, Claims, Upgrades, Ruler-Away-Time, etc" (second one) to set them all to 1 day, never had any problems with it.

@Niedzielan, writing that essay long explanation for more spells, do you think it is possible to give spontaneous casters the ability to learn from scrolls? I would guess that it is hardcoded into the classes, but I have been wrong about that before.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Wyzegy
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Wyzegy »

Hey, have you guys figured out how to add in feats? I read a few days ago that it was especially challenging, so I was wondering if anyone cracked the code.

ToddC
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ToddC »

I can't get the "game" script to work anymore, it says it should activate whenever but is there a specific trigger?

ToddC
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ToddC »

launching CE again 3 times fixed it, no idea what caused it to fail.

Niedzielan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Niedzielan »

ToddC wrote:
Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:57 pm
I can't get the "game" script to work anymore, it says it should activate whenever but is there a specific trigger?
ToddC wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:02 am
launching CE again 3 times fixed it, no idea what caused it to fail.
The Game script can be activated after you've loaded into a game (actually can be activated in the loading screen, though it won't do anything), not from the main menu. I should edit the note to make that clearer.
vitaeexmorte wrote:
Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:15 pm
@Niedzielan, writing that essay long explanation for more spells, do you think it is possible to give spontaneous casters the ability to learn from scrolls? I would guess that it is hardcoded into the classes, but I have been wrong about that before.
I haven't had much time to work on the table, but I've done a quick script. It doesn't allow everyone to copy spells (I'll look into that later, who needs to be a mage when you could be a fighter slinging fireballs), but it did let my Magus test character copy them.

vitaeexmorte
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vitaeexmorte »

Niedzielan wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:04 am
I haven't had much time to work on the table, but I've done a quick script. It doesn't allow everyone to copy spells (I'll look into that later, who needs to be a mage when you could be a fighter slinging fireballs), but it did let my Magus test character copy them.
Made a quick test.
Spell scroll: Ray of Enfeeblement
First class was Eldrich Scion, rest was multi class.

A standard Magus can already learn spells from scrolls, the Eldrich Scion subclass can not.
With the cheat he can.
Bards could not, but he doesn't have this spell in his list, so might be that.

edit:
Bard can learn arcane and divine spells.
Seems the class needs to be able to learn the spell naturally to be able to copy them from scrolls.

So in short, for a caster to copy spells, he need to have them in their spell list.

edit2:
Just a little info.
If you have more than one class that is able to learn the spell (eg. magus and sorcerer) they both will learn it. But if only have one, you need to learn it again for the other one.
Last edited by vitaeexmorte on Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:42 am, edited 3 times in total.

Niedzielan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Niedzielan »

vitaeexmorte wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:18 am
Niedzielan wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:04 am
Made a quick test.
Spell scroll: Ray of Enfeeblement
First class was Eldrich Scion, rest was multi class.

A standard Magus can already learn spells from scrolls, the Eldrich Scion subclass can not.
With the cheat he can.
Bards could not, but he doesn't have this spell in his list, so might be that.
Oops, yeah, my char was a Scion. I'll look at letting other people learn spells when I get time to.

hheellppmm
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hheellppmm »

hey which table i should download fot add atributes, gold and skills?

rvs510
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by rvs510 »

vitaeexmorte wrote:
Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:15 pm
There are too many motherfucking sna... abilities on this motherfucking pla... game.
Yeah, the devs seem to have made it more complicated than it needed to be.
Nah, it's just attempting to be a faithful recreation of a game where computer logic is irrelevant.

hheellppmm
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hheellppmm »

ShyTwig16 wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:47 am
hheellppmm wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:26 am
idk how to use it, i open the game, im in the first area with two party memebers, i open cheat engine open a table and cant add more stats or gold ....anyone can help me
Did you attach to the process?
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=6508
hey thanks but yes
some days ago i finally can add all to 18 and gold but i make a new game and cant doit again
idk which table i need i have alot of them and none work...

gunbalde60
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gunbalde60 »

hheellppmm wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:47 am
ShyTwig16 wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:47 am
hheellppmm wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:26 am
idk how to use it, i open the game, im in the first area with two party memebers, i open cheat engine open a table and cant add more stats or gold ....anyone can help me
Did you attach to the process?
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=6508
hey thanks but yes
some days ago i finally can add all to 18 and gold but i make a new game and cant doit again
idk which table i need i have alot of them and none work...

Download the most recent one, for niedzilian it would be 130. You dont need any other tables, he's table has everything you would need in the game. For drummer download 3.5. Though I dont know if it still works with today's update.

gunbalde60
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gunbalde60 »

fireundubh wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:28 pm
Working on making my Patchwork mod framework (a la IEMod) configurable via INI. Here's a few of the options: [Link].
Can you actually edit the ini? or how would I be able to do this in game? I'm mostly interested in the no friendly fire, since using the CE table also prevents aoe healing.

sicwan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sicwan »

Is it possible to "unlock" feats form other classes? like unlock the fighter feats so be selected on a rogue or inquisitor etc etc?

Niedzielan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Niedzielan »

gunbalde60 wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:25 am
fireundubh wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:28 pm
Working on making my Patchwork mod framework (a la IEMod) configurable via INI. Here's a few of the options: [Link].
Can you actually edit the ini? or how would I be able to do this in game? I'm mostly interested in the no friendly fire, since using the CE table also prevents aoe healing.
I didn't have an AOE heal skill to test with :(
I'd have thought they'd just affect allies not everyone in the radius though (since my patch essentially does "if target = ALL then target = ENEMY"). Interesting.
Unless I coded the script wrong, which is also possible.

tseblade
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by tseblade »

sicwan wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:26 am
Is it possible to "unlock" feats form other classes? like unlock the fighter feats so be selected on a rogue or inquisitor etc etc?
tseblade wrote:
Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:28 pm
frivolousam wrote:
Tue Oct 02, 2018 1:51 pm

Is there a post explaining how to add these to savefile?
There is no one post, you gotta read through this page. viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7954

If someone can make a one full post on how to save edit, it'd be good. I'm not good at explaining them.
After reading that topic, there is post few pages back with a JSON you can use for save editing. I put most feats that show up on level up and there are some fighter level up feats that work with other classes.