Pathfinder: Kingmaker (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
fireundubh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Pathfinder: Kingmaker (Steam)

Post by fireundubh »

Niedzielan wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:32 pm
I've just fixed infinite spell usage (hopefully) (V76).
There were two doSpend checks and I only patched one. Rookie mistake.

Infinite Ability use should work though, there's only one check there.
Seems to be working now in v76, but you need at least 1 memorization slot/use remaining.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Denton
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Denton »

Tell me please how to change the Aligment of the protagonist?

Niedzielan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Niedzielan »

fireundubh wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:37 pm
Niedzielan wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:32 pm
I've just fixed infinite spell usage (hopefully) (V76).
There were two doSpend checks and I only patched one. Rookie mistake.

Infinite Ability use should work though, there's only one check there.
Seems to be working now in v76, but you need at least 1 memorization slot/use remaining.
Isn't it the same way in DrummerIX's script? At the moment my script works almost exactly the same as that one, just I do an extra check whether the unit casting is a controllable character. In fact, if the spell is null (however that might happen), DrummerIX's script would return false when it shouldn't (though it probably never matters).

There is a "SpontaneousSlots > 0" check, I could disable that if you think it's useful. Aren't spells with 0 uses left unselectable to cast anyway though? So it should never reach this point.

Niedzielan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Niedzielan »

Denton wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:40 pm
Tell me please how to change the Aligment of the protagonist?
In my script, once you've loaded in, in the cheat table go Game -> Party -> Member 1 -> Alignment. Then two values are (x, y) coordinates for the alignment.
If you want easy values, set them to (-0.7,0.7) for Lawful Good, (0,1) for Neutral Good, (0.7,0.7) for Chaotic Good, (-1,0) for Lawful Neutral, (0, 0) for Neutral, (1, 0) for Chaotic Neutral, (-0.7,-0.7) for Lawful Evil, (0, -1) for Neutral Evil, (0.7, -0.7) for Chaotic Evil. I think those are correct, anyway. Then save and reload to see the changes

adzipppp
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by adzipppp »

yep now it is working, thx m8!

Reytar
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Reytar »

Is it possible to create more than 8 slots for Events and Tasks? And if, how exactly or is it too complicated if someone has no idea what to do?

Niedzielan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Niedzielan »

Reytar wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:54 pm
Is it possible to create more than 8 slots for Events and Tasks? And if, how exactly or is it too complicated if someone has no idea what to do?
Really easy. Copy/Paste the entry, Double click on the new entry's "P -> *" (or right click, change record, change address) and increase the 2nd-from-top offset: Image. I can add more to the next table update, how many do you think is a good amount?

Reytar
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Reytar »

Niedzielan wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:02 pm
Reytar wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:54 pm
Really easy. Copy/Paste the entry, Double click on the new entry's "P -> *" (or right click, change record, change address) and increase the 2nd-from-top offset: Image. I can add more to the next table update, how many do you think is a good amount?
Ah, thank you very much! I just have the problem that, duo to increasing my Stats of the Kingdom to high values, everyone wants something from me... but I am not interested in wasting 14 days while everything is basically on fire x)

So... I would say 10 Slots are wasted on the 10 positions you can assign leaders to. Maybe 15 would be good, if it is not too much?

Niedzielan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Niedzielan »

Reytar wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:05 pm
Ah, thank you very much! I just have the problem that, duo to increasing my Stats of the Kingdom to high values, everyone wants something from me... but I am not interested in wasting 14 days while everything is basically on fire x)

So... I would say 10 Slots are wasted on the 10 positions you can assign leaders to. Maybe 15 would be good, if it is not too much?
Done, 16 entries now instead of 8.

Busy trying to find out how to get a feat every level instead of every two (or possible more than one a level, if I'm lucky). Slowly making progress but even with the decompiled source code it's not easy to find where that happens.

Reytar
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Reytar »

Niedzielan wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:08 pm
Reytar wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:05 pm

Done, 16 entries now instead of 8.

Busy trying to find out how to get a feat every level instead of every two (or possible more than one a level, if I'm lucky). Slowly making progress but even with the decompiled source code it's not easy to find where that happens.
That was indeed quick. Thank you very much and good luck with the feats! Really seems luck a huge load of work and I am glad that you are doing this for us :)

Denton
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Denton »

Niedzielan
Thanks, but whether there is in the table a function that would disable all these requirements on a diagonal. So that I could turn it on and play calmly, but I would have all the branches of dialogues open?
Sorry for Google translator)))))

Ysha
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Ysha »

Hi, been a long time lurker and I just registered to say thanks, Niedzielan. You've done amazing work!

fireundubh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by fireundubh »

Niedzielan wrote:
I don't know if you'll find it in memory, but you won't find it in the code. This data is in the BasicFeatsProgression MonoBehaviour GameObject. You'll have to create a UABE mod to do that; unfortunately, UABE doesn't have a type tree for Unity 2018.1.0f2.

Niedzielan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Niedzielan »

fireundubh wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:14 pm
Niedzielan wrote:
I don't know if you'll find it in memory, but you won't find it in the code. This data is in the BasicFeatsProgression MonoBehaviour GameObject. You'll have to create a UABE mod to do that; unfortunately, UABE doesn't have a type tree for Unity 2018.1.0f2.
Yeah, modifying those would be tricky. What I have found is that I can just add more selections in Kingmaker.UnitLogic.Class.LevelUp.Actions AddFeatures. Not quite the same, but 2 feats every 2 levels is roughly the same as one every level, right?

Might need to modify the check so I can actually press next though... Ran out of Magus Arcana, also can't pick ones hidden behind the selection box

tseblade
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by tseblade »

Hey Niedzielan,

Thanks for the great work you're doing here. That feat selection you're working on looks promising.

I am making a list of the json objects for the feats for myself and incase someone needs it later to make a save editor or smthing.

I should be done tomorrow and will post it here.