Pathfinder: Kingmaker (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
dovakhiin94
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Pathfinder: Kingmaker (Steam)

Post by dovakhiin94 »

Could you please update for current version? :)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

DrummerIX
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by DrummerIX »

I just tested the script on version 2.0.8. The scripts I made still enable fine for me.

You just have to hit Enable twice in some cases as the first time it needs to Activate Mono.

Now I didn't test Niedzielen's scripts and I currently don't have much time to look at those.

This is all for Steam version. I don't have GOG version.

yoco
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by yoco »

DrummerIX wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:45 am
I just tested the script on version 2.0.8. The scripts I made still enable fine for me.

You just have to hit Enable twice in some cases as the first time it needs to Activate Mono.

Now I didn't test Niedzielen's scripts and I currently don't have much time to look at those.

Thank you! I'll try it then :)

yoco
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by yoco »

DrummerIX wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:45 am

How long did it take for "enable" to work? I tried it and it wouldn't open. I clicked multiple times. I have 2.0.8 version.

DrummerIX
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by DrummerIX »

Not long. I had to hit it twice.

I have the season pass but downloaded all the dlc's I think, but I don't know if that makes a difference.

If you have CE 7.0, can you right click the enable after you attempt it a couple of times and tell me what it says?

I've had this issue with Deadfire as well, where it works for me, but people complain it doesn't work for them. You have the legit Steam version, right?

yoco
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by yoco »

DrummerIX wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:02 pm

I have the season pass but downloaded all the dlc's I think, but I don't know if that makes a difference.

If you have CE 7.0, can you right click the enable after you attempt it a couple of times and tell me what it says?

I've had this issue with Deadfire as well, where it works for me, but people complain it doesn't work for them. You have the legit Steam version, right?

It shows me this.
I have Codex version. I'm playing with mod Turn Based!

DrummerIX
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by DrummerIX »

That's the reason it doesn't work for you. Mods and not the Steam version most likely changes things I am looking for.

yoco
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by yoco »

DrummerIX wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:12 pm
That's the reason it doesn't work for you. Mods and not the Steam version most likely changes things I am looking for.
:(

I'm waiting for a game to lower the price ~20€ :D

Rohen
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Rohen »

DrummerIX wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:02 pm

I have a legit version, and its still not works.

I have CE 7.0 and i hitting it multiple times, and table won't enable no matter what.

DrummerIX
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by DrummerIX »

Do you have GOG, perhaps? Do you have mods? This also would cause problems. Do you have the same text about not finding GamePtrAOB?

This is a Unity game and I guess things might compile differently.

Go to Memory Viewer after trying to enable and hit Go To Address and paste in this: Kingmaker.Designers:GameHelper:GetPlayerCharacter

Does it look like this?

[Link]

Rohen
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Rohen »

Steam version. Mods disabled, except unity mod manager which is always active.

Address looks differently, like this:

Kingmaker.Designers:GameHelper:GetPlayerCharacter+12 Bytes; 48 8B 04 25 107EEE06 Opcode; mov rax,[06EE7E10] Comment; (082845C0)

Other Bytes, and Code, lines are the same as yours. I hope this will help.

Ps: I really hate the rolls. Game beginning, my character Persuasion is max possible +12, and yet its utterly fails all roll checks on Diplomacy (Aasimar + Persuasive trait) which are DC 15.

cheatplayer888
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by cheatplayer888 »

Niedzielan wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:17 pm
Edit: v163 updated for 1.0.14 (Change Duration Events scripts)
Edit: v162 updated for 1.0.13c
Edit: v161 is updated for 1.0.10 - only tested Game script, let me know if others don't work.
Edit: Updated for 1.0.4. Still works with 1.0.5 and 1.06, 1.07, 1.08

Note that the Steam and GOG versions of the game are the same. This table should work for either.

Big update, cleaned things up a bit, so I'll restructure this post
Found a good hook so that (for the most part) you don't need to open stuff to activate or populate values. Since I switched to mono it was easy to follow the structure so now everything (again, for the most part) is in one location.

Features:

Game Time
Money
Kingdom
Map movement speed modifiers
-Name
-Day
-BP
-Cost/Time modifiers
--Set Building Time Modifier to -2 to build things instantly, for example
-Event and Task "Started On" Days
--Apparently you can set these to -60 in the saves, haven't tried here. Regardless, should be able to set them to 0
Party
-For each member
--Name, Level, Experience, Damage Taken (i.e. current health)
--Class Levels (up to 10 classes)
--State Flags (e.g. Size)
--Alignment (as x-y coordinates)
--Attributes
--Skills
--Other Stats (HitPoints, Attack Bonus, Base AC, Speed, Fortitude, Reflex, Will, Initiative, etc)
Skill points on level
I've kept the old "On Character Selection" script in case you somehow select a creature that's not in your party (e.g. pet companions things)

Scripts:

Infinite Skill Points Spending
Change Attribute Points on level (e.g. one attribute every level, five per level, etc)
Change Attribute Points on Character Creation (For Player or Companion creation)

Godmode, Multiply damage dealt [Party Only]
Near Instant Cooldown [Party Only]

Infinite Spell Usage (Party Characters only)
Infinite Ability Usage (Party Characters only)
Infinite Item Charges (Player Characters only) - do enemies even use items? no clue

Disable Friendly Fire (Circle AOE only) (only when party characters cast a spell)

Bypass Alignment checks!
Change Duration Tasks
Change Duration Claims, Upgrades, Rank Up/Ruler-Away-Time Events, etc

Never Fail Quests (Due to time)
Never Fail Events (Except for some like "Eight-Legged Plague", save before testing)

Always light encumbrance
Infinite item usage

EXP Multiplier

Allow spontaneous casters to copy spells from scrolls

Thanks to everyone who helped out.

[EXPERIMENTAL] Multiply number of feats/abilities (inc. bloodlines) on Level Up. May break your game. Use at your own risk.
Best to use on a level where you only gain a single feat, grab a bunch of feats, then deactivate the script.
(now in Debug section, will likely not work)

It's designed for use after opening the character screen ingame. I'll look at creation when I get this fixed.

That said, I'm not having much luck on that front. It seems to break at random points, or sometimes not break at all! If I have it only do strength it works (but obviously is less useful). Sometimes it gets through WIS before crashing.

Keep in mind that you have to have opened the character screen at least once before starting the script.

I fiddled around a bit and this version hasn't crashed on me... yet. Let me know if it does.

Edit: Added a few more options :)

Character
-Level (Decrease so you can level up again, get level 20 in all classes)
-EXP
Alignment pointer
Money pointer
Attributes (STR, DEX, etc)
If the Attributes don't update when changing characters, use one of the ones in Debug
Skills (Athletics, etc)
Skill Points during character Creation / Level Up
Other stats (Speed, HP, AC, Attack Bonus, Fortitude, etc)
Inventory (Slots 1 and 2 quantity, last moved item quantity)
Time Pointer
Kingdom Timer, Kingdom BP, Kingdom Stats (on load & hover)
- Thanks to Carrnage for the save file :)

DrummerIX's table is probably better quality, but I like making my own tables, so here we are.
i tried Scripts- God Mode on every version you posted and none work. I'm using Pathfinder Kingmaker Beneath the Stolen Lands, so it's a newer version. Doesn't anyone have an updated script?

Rebelicious
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rebelicious »

DrummerIX wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:12 pm
Having the GOG version never caused issues in the past.

All I can say is that the table isn't working for me either, anymore. Fresh installation just yesterday after an extended break, try to use the table and it's dead.

krul
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by krul »

Rebelicious wrote:
Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:52 pm
All I can say is that the table isn't working for me either, anymore. Fresh installation just yesterday after an extended break, try to use the table and it's dead.
Did you try go through player's and party stats, open iventory, then load the table?

Rebelicious
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rebelicious »

krul wrote:
Fri Mar 20, 2020 6:13 pm
Rebelicious wrote:
Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:52 pm
Did you try go through player's and party stats, open iventory, then load the table?
Yup. Just getting the GamePtrAOB error.