Pathfinder: Kingmaker (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
DrummerIX
Table Makers
Table Makers

Pathfinder: Kingmaker (Steam)

Post by DrummerIX »

The Definitive Editon version of this table is here (Released August 2020):
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=13420

This game flew under my radar, but I watched some youtube and decided to get it.

I don't have many options at the moment, but plan on spending some more time trying to find some options for it. It's a cRPG so a little different than JRPG, but at least it's Unity based which makes things somewhat easier.

Options so far:
Damage Modifier (God Mode, One Hit Kill, etc)
Always Light Encumbrance
Spell Use Never Decreases
Abilities Don't Use Resources
Infinite Item Usage
Can Always Level Up
Always DC 0 for Allies Skill Checks
No Cooldown for Allies
Allies Always Hit/Critical Hit
Total Weight of Items Always Zero
Pointer to Money
Character Editor (Attributes and Skills and Buff/Debuff End Time, Class Levels)

EDIT 1:
A couple of options I found so far are the Damage Modifier and Always Light Encumbrance. God Mode seems to work for me but probably won't prevent death from a deadly injury. Always Light Encumbrance takes a few seconds to activate.

EDIT 2:
I added in a couple of options and also a Character Editor. Looks like someone else got something working on that but I was doing mine also. You can edit attributes and skills, but you have to save and reload for the changes to take effect. View your character sheet to update the pointer.

EDIT 2.1:
Someone requested Exp and Level to be added to Character Editor on my table. It's here in EDIT 2.1.

EDIT 2.5:
I added in an Infinite Item Usage option.

EDIT 3:
I added in Buff/Debuff End Time to the Character Editor. To remove a debuff, set the end time to 0. There appear to be hidden buffs some characters have. It worked for me removing the character's fatigue you get in the tutorial area. I also added Speed to the attribute section by request.

EDIT 3.1:
There is one more thing I was able to add today. Can Always Level Up. It appears to work for me but I only tested it after being level 2. It tricks the game to make you think your level 0 in the Level Up function. I'm not sure if this can cause issues, but it's there to try if you all want to take the risk. Make a backup of save games.

EDIT 3.5:
I added Class Levels under Character Editor in this update. I haven't had much time past few days to play, but will try to add a few more things this weekend.

EDIT 3.6:
Niedzielan has a table here:
http://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic ... 4&start=23

EDIT 4:
I fixed the table for patch 1.04 around October 3, 2018. I haven't had much time to do more with the game and Niedzielan created a table with more options and spent more time with it. You can use his if you want to.

EDIT 4.5:
I updated my table to work with patch 1.10b around late October 2018. You can continue to use Niedzielan's table for more options.

EDIT 4.6:
I updated my table to fix Attributes and Skill pointers. Everything else seemed to still work for me.

EDIT 4.7:
I fixed my table for 1.1 around November 16, 2018.

EDIT 4.8:
Had money pointer wrong in pointers. Try this one.

EDIT 5.0:
Fixed for latest Steam version (2.0) around June 9, 2019

EDIT 5.5:
I added a few things to the table so far. I have Always DC 0 for Allies Skill Checks, No Cooldown for Allies and Allies Always Critical Hit. I need to play the game some more to get to the Kingdom part to make the requests pertaining to that.

EDIT 6.0:
In this update, I attempted to merge Niedzielan's table with mine and update pointers and things with his table. I have many of the pointers working as far as I can test. If someone wants to send me a savegame with the Kingdom unlocked, I can check out the Kingdom portion of the Pointers that Niedzielan setup to see if anything needs to be updated with them. I copied most of his scripts but didn't modify many of them. Not all of them still work, but some do. Let me know of specific ones that you would like to get working again and I may spend some time seeing if I can update his scripts. Thanks to Niedzielan for his work in the past. In order to use Niedzielan's Pointer section of the table, you must Enable at the title screen or load a save game after you Enable.

EDIT 6.1:
I added in a Total Weight of Items Always Zero option and fixed the EnemyDamageMultiplier portion of the Damage Modifier in this update.

EDIT 6.2:
I changed Always Critical Hit to have the option to just Always Hit and not be critical. It defaults to being Critical Hits though. I updated Niedzielan's Infinite Spell Usage and Infinite Ability Usage (Party Only) to work correctly. It appears my versions of these scripts was causing the game to hang at Oleg's for me, so I updated Niedzielan's and will try using those instead.

EDIT 6.3:
Most things still worked for me in version 2.0.6. I had to fix Allies Always Hit/Critical Hit in this update for version 2.0.6 around August 13, 2019. Again I have Steam version, so don't know about GOG.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Kingmaker.CT
EDIT 6.3 file (Fixed Allies Always Hit/Critical Hit for version 2.0.6)
(185.52 KiB) Downloaded 5854 times
Kingmaker.CT
EDIT 6.2 file (Total Weight of Items Always Zero and Fix EnemyDamageMultipliier)
(185.34 KiB) Downloaded 514 times
Kingmaker.CT
EDIT 6.0 file (Attempted to merge Niedzielan's table with mine and update his pointers and scripts)
(183.42 KiB) Downloaded 253 times
Kingmaker.CT
EDIT 5.5 file (Always DC 0 for Allies Skill Checks, No Cooldowns for Allies, Allies Always Critical Hit)
(32.02 KiB) Downloaded 221 times
Kingmaker.CT
EDIT 5.0 file (Fix for version 2.0 around June 9, 2019)
(26.89 KiB) Downloaded 226 times
Kingmaker.CT
EDIT 4.8 file (Fix for 1.1 around November 16, 2018)
(26.08 KiB) Downloaded 175 times
Kingmaker.CT
EDIT 4.6 file(Fix for Attributes and Skill pointers)
(25.71 KiB) Downloaded 231 times
Kingmaker.CT
EDIT 4.5 file (Fix for patch 1.10b)
(25.71 KiB) Downloaded 165 times
Kingmaker.CT
EDIT 4 file (Fix for patch 1.04)
(25.48 KiB) Downloaded 174 times
Kingmaker.CT
EDIT 3.5 file (Class Levels)
(25.04 KiB) Downloaded 261 times
Last edited by DrummerIX on Sat May 08, 2021 10:02 pm, edited 20 times in total.

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Pathfinder: Kingmaker (Steam)

Post by Lord Blade »

I'd kickstartered the game, because it was looking awesome. Basically shaping up to be the next Baldur's Gate.

blaHbluBB
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by blaHbluBB »

DrummerIX wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:39 am
This game flew under my radar, but I watched some youtube and decided to get it.
yeah it also was the case for me.
i saw CohhCarnage stream it a bit on Twitch and i liked what i saw, so i had to buy it.

thanks for doing a table for this game, and have a nice day :)

DrummerIX
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by DrummerIX »

It will be tomorrow before I have time to add more things. I went through the tutorial section and it was hard for me to get hit. I rolled one of the pre-built fighters. I was playing on the difficulty above normal but not hard. Anyway I will try to flesh out some more things tomorrow.

Viken
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Viken »

Pathfinder: Kingmaker is similar to say Pillars of Eternity, in that they are both RPG's based in original fantasy worlds. That's about where the similarities end though.

The system and setting for Pillars is entirely original, created for the games themselves. Pathfinder: Kingmaker however could be considered a PC port of a pen-and-paper RPG based loosely around the Dungeons & Dragons system. Pathfinder is more of both an advanced version and a streamlined version of D&D3.5, as far as I've found, and Kingmaker is actually just one of several different big 'ol campaign/story-lines available for the setting.

As for the game itself, I've only played about an hour into it personally. Digging it greatly though. But cheats are always nice. :D

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

Viken wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:17 am
Pathfinder: Kingmaker however could be considered a PC port of a pen-and-paper RPG based loosely around the Dungeons & Dragons system.
Pathfinder: Kingmaker is actually a campaign book for the Pathfinder tabletop RPG system. The video game is basically an adaptation of the campaign, with all the same locations and enemies and all of that.

SLEETS
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SLEETS »

Viken wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:17 am
Pathfinder: Kingmaker is similar to say Pillars of Eternity, in that they are both RPG's based in original fantasy worlds. That's about where the similarities end though.

The system and setting for Pillars is entirely original, created for the games themselves. Pathfinder: Kingmaker however could be considered a PC port of a pen-and-paper RPG based loosely around the Dungeons & Dragons system. Pathfinder is more of both an advanced version and a streamlined version of D&D3.5, as far as I've found, and Kingmaker is actually just one of several different big 'ol campaign/story-lines available for the setting.

As for the game itself, I've only played about an hour into it personally. Digging it greatly though. But cheats are always nice. :D
It's based on the Pathfinder Table Top System. Almost down to the core.

Viken
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Viken »

Yeah, I only just learned that Pathfinder was written by the same guys who worked on D&D 3.5 edition. While many of the systems are very similar, it is a separate entity from Dungeons and Dragons. Also Pathfinder: Kingmaker is a massive recreation of the tabletop campaign and scenario pack. Which is really cool. I love the strategic, kingdom-building part of it. :D

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

I'd be playing it today, but Timespinner came out today as well. So I'm trying to get that done (as it will be a vastly smaller time sink than Pathfinder). :p

Viken
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Viken »

There is one cheat that I'd absolutely love for Pathfinder, now that I've gotten into it a bit more. However, I'm not sure if the issue has to due with the way time passes in the game, or if it is triggered via quest.

Anyway, appearantly I've run across divergent paths for two different quest lines. Persuing one of these quests however basically locks out the other, even though I'd love to be able to go after both. So hopefully there's a way to cheat the system to allow that.

Driumyrvak
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Driumyrvak »

One thing that'd be nice is unlimited ability points during character creation. I tried finding the values in the memory, though, and couldn't for the life of me find anything that matches either your available ability points, or your individual stats.

redx3551
Cheater
Cheater

Post by redx3551 »

Could you add a set exp to it lets say you are level 20 if you lower it to level 19 you get to keep the feats you get at level 20

batf247
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by batf247 »

hell if it is possible make it where you can raise the character level to 100 then you could get bonuses from other classes then your main one

Viken
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Viken »

batf247 wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:40 pm
hell if it is possible make it where you can raise the character level to 100 then you could get bonuses from other classes then your main one
From what I've heard the game is hardcoded to max at level 20. Unlike the pen-and-paper version, which has epic-level levels (20+), the game here does not include any leveling tables or the like for it. They may be added in or modded later, but for right now there's no chance of getting to level 100.

redx3551
Cheater
Cheater

Post by redx3551 »

Viken wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:46 pm
batf247 wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:40 pm
From what I've heard the game is hardcoded to max at level 20. Unlike the pen-and-paper version, which has epic-level levels (20+), the game here does not include any leveling tables or the like for it. They may be added in or modded later, but for right now there's no chance of getting to level 100.
Agreed