Pathfinder: Kingmaker (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Hurman
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Pathfinder: Kingmaker (Steam)

Post by Hurman »

Using the "Can always level up" cheat too much (bumping up classes level to 9=10+ or just having too many classes) causes the inventory screen to bug out resulting in not being able to see the player character in the equipment screen or even completely blanking out the inventory screen for the player character.

Edit: Got around this by resetting the character level, clearly was an issue caused by exceeding the level cap.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by Hurman on Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:39 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PapaPetro
Cheater
Cheater

Post by PapaPetro »

tseblade wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:24 pm
Ok, Here is a JSON file of most of the feats for people who want to do save file editing.

I changed "Source" to null and "IgnorePrerequisites" to true for all of them so you only need to change the "$id" and "m_UniqueId" accordingly.
If you use the JSTools plugin for Notepad++, it will be easier to see what there is. You only need to copy the object behind the feat name.

Should be done with the missing feats tomorrow.
Great work tseblade!

In case anyone finds it useful, I converted the json into a .xlsx format to view in Excel.

It's not 100% complete but covers around 90% or so of the feats.
Attachments
Feat List (from tseblade's json).zip
(40.75 KiB) Downloaded 44 times
Last edited by PapaPetro on Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

fireundubh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by fireundubh »

Working on making my Patchwork mod framework (a la IEMod) configurable via INI. Here's a few of the options: [Link].

Niedzielan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Niedzielan »

Argh, stop breaking things while I'm not here >_>

Changed the Zero-Duration scripts to Change Duration, defaulting at 1 when you activate the script. I'll take a look at the infinite skills issue now.

fireundubh wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:28 pm
Working on making my Patchwork mod framework (a la IEMod) configurable via INI. Here's a few of the options: [Link].
Looks good 👍

Also not sure why someone before said that the untargetable flag doesn't work, I tried it and it works perfectly... too well since now the enemies all focused the non party members I'd like to keep alive.

CaesarCzech
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CaesarCzech »

@Niedzilan what versions is this table compatible ? so far it worked for me on 1.0 will it work on other versions ?

Niedzielan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Niedzielan »

CaesarCzech wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:56 pm
@Niedzilan what versions is this table compatible ? so far it worked for me on 1.0 will it work on other versions ?
So far the trainer works on every version of the game. That might change when they release a large update.

ANC46
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ANC46 »

DrummerIX wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:39 am
This game flew under my radar, but I watched some youtube and decided to get it.

I don't have many options at the moment, but plan on spending some more time trying to find some options for it. It's a cRPG so a little different than JRPG, but at least it's Unity based which makes things somewhat easier.

Options so far:
Damage Modifier (God Mode, One Hit Kill, etc)
Always Light Encumbrance
Spell Use Never Decreases
Abilities Don't Use Resources
Infinite Item Usage
Can Always Level Up
Pointer to Money
Character Editor (Attributes and Skills and Buff/Debuff End Time, Class Levels)

EDIT 1:
A couple of options I found so far are the Damage Modifier and Always Light Encumbrance. God Mode seems to work for me but probably won't prevent death from a deadly injury. Always Light Encumbrance takes a few seconds to activate.

EDIT 2:
I added in a couple of options and also a Character Editor. Looks like someone else got something working on that but I was doing mine also. You can edit attributes and skills, but you have to save and reload for the changes to take effect. View your character sheet to update the pointer.

EDIT 2.1:
Someone requested Exp and Level to be added to Character Editor on my table. It's here in EDIT 2.1.

EDIT 2.5:
I added in an Infinite Item Usage option.

EDIT 3:
I added in Buff/Debuff End Time to the Character Editor. To remove a debuff, set the end time to 0. There appear to be hidden buffs some characters have. It worked for me removing the character's fatigue you get in the tutorial area. I also added Speed to the attribute section by request.

EDIT 3.1:
There is one more thing I was able to add today. Can Always Level Up. It appears to work for me but I only tested it after being level 2. It tricks the game to make you think your level 0 in the Level Up function. I'm not sure if this can cause issues, but it's there to try if you all want to take the risk. Make a backup of save games.

EDIT 3.5:
I added Class Levels under Character Editor in this update. I haven't had much time past few days to play, but will try to add a few more things this weekend.

EDIT 3.6:
Niedzielan has a table here:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=7964&start=23
Thank you, ever so, for your efforts on this. God bless. :)

Niedzielan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Niedzielan »

Draco856 wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:06 pm
Making a new post, after my final test I've finally managed to load into the next area. I had 2 scripts active, Always Light Encumbrance, and Infinite Item Usage. It is definitely the Spells option that is causing the crash on my area transitions.

Here is the save file before the Area Transition where I did all of my testing.
adzipppp wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:09 pm
Same here... i write about it a couple page's above
Thanks Draco for sharing your save. I've managed to fix the infinite spell usage script (hopefully, it at least gets through where your save is) ;)

Now to figure out why the infinite abilities doesn't work for some people...

Edit: Infinite abilities is some really simple code. I don't really see how it can fail
If Infinite Abilities isn't working for you, please do Array Of Byte scans for:
0F B6 47 30 85 C0 0F 84 4F
0F B6 47 30 85 C0 ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 41 83 3F 00 49 8B 47 5

If neither of those give anything, do Mono -> Activate (top of main CE window), and in the memory viewer right click and go to address Kingmaker.UnitLogic.Abilities.Components:AbilityResourceLogic:Spend+10e and copy the entire code from there until ret (Kingmaker.UnitLogic.Abilities.Components:AbilityResourceLogic:Spend+18c) and send it to me in a PM

If that mono stuff didn't work... you forgot to use an ability with a resource before activating the script.

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

So, would it be possible to get a "fast travel" cheat? Something to let us get across the map in minutes instead of days?

nomarr33
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by nomarr33 »

@Niedzielan i sort of figured out how to freeze levels, when upgrading so you can get unlimited feat selection, you just need to subtract 40 to the Class one level example if the data pointer is at
ex. 243D131E968 you also need to freeze 243D131E928 level feat upgrades.
to also freeze the actual level of your overall level for feat exploit you need to subtract 80 from the class one level
ex. 243D131E968 then you freeze 243D131E8E8

this seems to only work if you level up before then reload a save, but its a consistent subtraction of both 40 and 80

additional: for the second class level lock you need to subtract 500 from the second class level pointer
ex. 276cf30aca8 then also freeze 276CF30A7A8

Kalamity222
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kalamity222 »

Any possibility of a "Teleport to Cursor" option?

Niedzielan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Niedzielan »

Made a couple more "Infinite x" scripts. Some abilities are "Activatable" abilities, as in they happen on an event such as being hit, once per round (bard songs), etc. That uses a different resource thing. Also have an infinite item charges script, which includes scrolls. Both of these are party-only too.

Niedzielan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Niedzielan »

Which quest? Why not try setting the resolution time higher? If it's bugged out when you use the option then don't use the option. You can edit most of the event start dates through the Game -> Kingdom pointers.

Also no need to spam posts, please just edit your previous post if nobody else has replied yet.

Niedzielan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Niedzielan »

Change the event duration (Scripts -> Other -> Change Duration Events, Claims, Upgrades, Ruler-Away-Time, etc) to something big. Try setting your time back (Game -> Time). If neither of those help it's probably too late, and you'll have to load an earlier save.

Be sure to save lots in case things break.

snacker
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by snacker »

@Niedzielan, can not activate godmode scripts. Ce just hangs for several seconds. On 1.03 and ce 6.8.1. Not sure if I need to be activating something for it first or not.