Pathfinder: Kingmaker (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Rexx
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Pathfinder: Kingmaker (Steam)

Post by Rexx »

Dimensionist wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:54 am
Calypsopoxta wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:59 am
Myrryr wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:36 am
It's fine, I found a way to do it. Apparently this mod https://www.fearlessrevolution.com/path ... ker/mods/7 works beautifully and can set them all the way to zero, allowing you to select everything, including changing their archetypes. Made Regongar into a sword saint and Octavia into a pure evocation wizard. Can changes their portraits too, yet keep their voices.
Having trouble finding the mod using your link, I'm very interested in this.
That's because it's the wrong link - replace fearlessrevolution in the link with fearlessrevolution.
Can you use this mod just to change the portraits? Cause I have some that are way too similar and would like to change them so I make sure I select teh right characters. I am really shocked they put up so few images.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Calypsopoxta
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Calypsopoxta »

Rexx wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:46 pm
Can you use this mod just to change the portraits? Cause I have some that are way too similar and would like to change them so I make sure I select teh right characters. I am really shocked they put up so few images.
It sure looks like it, you just have to select Full when choosing how to respec em.

always_confused
Cheater
Cheater

Post by always_confused »

Sorry if this has been asked before, but I've got a question about speed modifiers.

There's two options -
- Speed Modifier (Map Movement)
- Kingdom Speed Modifier (Map Movement)

Both have a value of 0 by default. Which one do I activate to move faster on the world map? I believe being interrupted on the map by encounters, random or otherwise, shuts down the script? In that, I was moving really fast one moment and after an encounter - that I evaded, so it didn't go to a loading screen - I was back to normal speed.

lc19
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lc19 »

Any way to force a next/complete on character creation without spending all feats? I used the feat multiplier to select more bloodlines, but the feats break after that.

Also the game has updated yet again. Small updates might be faster but it's really annoying for CE users and modders. Especially since Steam forces the update on us.

NexusRegis
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by NexusRegis »

lc19 wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:19 pm
Any way to force a next/complete on character creation without spending all feats? I used the feat multiplier to select more bloodlines, but the feats break after that.

Also the game has updated yet again. Small updates might be faster but it's really annoying for CE users and modders. Especially since Steam forces the update on us.
+1 on this, same problem here with bloodlines as well as heritages during character creation since I can't choose more than one feat at character creation even if I chose more than that (blocks appear empty and stops me from continuing) and If I disable the feat cheat after choosing heritages they are lost except for the first one.

maddock
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by maddock »

So, I used a table, and accidentally set my general rank up event into permanent failure..any way to edit that into not being the case?

robicab
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by robicab »

Hello i manage at last to do undead feats , i kept failing to copy scripts/codes from fearless forums but today i tryed something else and it works. So... i start a new char (ex fighter) then i started CE and used from Debug tab" [Experimental] Multiply number of Feats/Abilities on Level Up" and changed 1 to 4 for first lvl with human (warning if you try with aismar with 4 feats in CE it will bugg and verry rarely work, most of the time only 2 work with that race) and on skills i chose 4 feats that i will remember then used [Link] from this page viewtopic.php?f=15&t=7995&start=15 and searched for those 4 feats and replaced with jaethal feats from same blueprints feats from github and game worked this time . I tryed this feat to add for two days but never tryed to >replace< :cry: and this worked perfectly :mrgreen: Thanks to neuronek for those links in his tutorial (verry helpfull)
Best regards! :ph34r:

Ghostdragon123
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Ghostdragon123 »

when is the next update out

Calypsopoxta
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Calypsopoxta »

Any chance of an update so the Never Fail Events works again...? They recently announced they're gonna slow down the patch frequency and start doing bigger updates...

Bain
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Bain »

Never Fail Events never worked for me, I gave up on that script a while ago.

Calypsopoxta
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Calypsopoxta »

Bain wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:39 pm
Never Fail Events never worked for me, I gave up on that script a while ago.
It had been working for me up until the most recent patch.

busterwilde3
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by busterwilde3 »

They released the 1.1 beta patch this morning. It's optional, of course, and most of Niedzielan's table seems to still work with it (haven't gotten far enough to test all of it), but the "Game" sub-table can't be activated.

Just letting people know before they choose to download it and find most of the usable parts of the table locked out.

Dimensionist
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Dimensionist »

Incidentally, Niedzielan, have you seen Shinkansen's tables for Pillars of Eternity, Tides of Numenara and Tyranny? Those games have a similar structure for skill and feat gain, and Shinkansen's tables allow for a more flexible manipulation of all of that, so it might help in fixing the feat script. Just a thought.

redx3551
Cheater
Cheater

Post by redx3551 »

A new update has come out cheat table does not work and no i am not talking about the beta here is the link [Link]

Devilgrinder
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Devilgrinder »

Be wary it also does not work on version 1.0.16 that was updated today. So those with auto-update like me are stuck. :-(

Hope Niedzielan has the time and will to make an update.

Devilgrinder