Pathfinder: Kingmaker (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Epicmarkvan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Pathfinder: Kingmaker (Steam)

Post by Epicmarkvan »

Working fine for me on latest version, except I'm getting odd bugs. Game seems to like to crash whenever I have options enabled and try to rest, but only when it's in a world spacce and not the game map. Really weird.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

menkaur
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by menkaur »

LazyOcean wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:32 am
Rebelicious wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:58 pm
Doesn't seem to work on 2.0.5c at all, and nothing happens when trying to activate Enable.
me, too ,SAD
+1. running GOG version 2.0.6, when pressing "Enable", nothing happens

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

I fixed Allies Always Hit/Critical Hit for version 2.0.6 on the STEAM version that I have. I don't have GOG, so sorry I cannot provide a table for that version.

namerder7
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by namerder7 »

will it work on GOG version??

Rohen
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Rohen »

DrummerIX wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:28 pm
I fixed Allies Always Hit/Critical Hit for version 2.0.6 on the STEAM version that I have. I don't have GOG, so sorry I cannot provide a table for that version.
Well i don't know what is wrong, but lately all your tables don't wish to work. They refuse to cooperate with user and simply wont activate no matter what. Dedfire is not the only case here, since Kingmaker is the same.

Here is example on: Kingmaker 2.0.0. m + corresponding table:

1. Launch game.
2. Launch table.
3. Load save
4. Open character inventory or character sheet.
5. Open process in CE.
6. Try to launch table, if you are lucky it will start if not, it wont.
7. Repeat steps 1-6 until you succeed. Success probability 1 to 10.

This is Kingmaker example which is less complicated than Deadfie. And as i already said in Deadfire topic, before long (date when i posted my previous message in that topic), all your tables for Deadfire and Kingmaker worked fine without any problems. It was required only to match game and table version and do this two steps:

1. Launch game.
2. Launch table.

And it worked every time without any issues. Now it wont work or it will work every 10 tries, and you must follow this required steps above. Tell me what happened ?

This post is not to criticize you, but to find solution where problem lies. It is table problem, cheat engine, game or us users who doing it wrong. I understand that tables are luxury and you sacrifice your time for our (players) convenience, that's why i don't criticize you, and only pointing what i see from my limited perspective on reviving "user" end.

Here is Recifense table for Kingmaker:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=8486

And this table is for version 2.0.1, and its works fine every single time (well you need to edit some lines in script) in my 2.0.0 version, but your table is refusing to "enable" work. Why is that, why i do wrong, or what is wrong with tables or game ?

Best regards,
Rohen

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

I will take a look at this game to see if an update broke the game. I probably use different ways to hook the code than Recifense, but you said you changed his code also.

I think it is the JIT nuances that make things different for various users that is the cause of the problem. On some other mono games, my tables work fine, but Deadfire and this game update frequently and change stuff most likely.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

I just tested the Steam version on CE 7.0 and my table enabled fine for me, but you may have to click enable twice with CE 7.0. Otherwise you can Activate Mono Features from the Mono menu. Are you using GOG version, perhaps? It might be different.

Other than that, I don't know why it doesn't work for you. I could change the way I hook the code but then you have to do something in game to make the options work.

Yeah, I realize Recifense makes great tables and I only make okay tables, but most of the time we play different games.

Evilpwn
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Evilpwn »

2.0.6, CE 7.0, Enable button doesn't work :(

Mr. Alien
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Mr. Alien »

Abilities Don't Use Resources in EDIT 5.5 script won't trigger. Dunno if it works in the newer versions, since I can't update my game right now (internet issues).

The others seem to work just fine though, except the buff pointers, which don't point to anything.

GOG version by the way.

Also, I wish there are infinite spell/ability uses instead. Because "don't use resources" still wouldn't let you use an ability/spell when you have zero of it.

dilbertini
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dilbertini »

I’m on the last version and the script for changing the abilities points at character creation don’t work.

Memiomy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Memiomy »

dilbertini wrote:
Mon Dec 23, 2019 2:20 am
I’m on the last version and the script for changing the abilities points at character creation don’t work.
ok I second this.
can't be activate

CaesarCzech
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CaesarCzech »

anyone got working aligment cheat ?

cheatplayer888
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by cheatplayer888 »

Has anyone updated the table for the new expansion "Beneath the Stolen Lands"? The table posted on this thread doesn't work, I tried them all

cheatplayer888
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by cheatplayer888 »

come on guys, we really need an updated table. The older version of Pathfinder is buggy as hell and doesn't even work. Can someone at least make a new table for the new version that has god mode? That's all i need.

yoco
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by yoco »

+1 for update