Pathfinder: Kingmaker (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Niedzielan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Pathfinder: Kingmaker (Steam)

Post by Niedzielan »

tseblade wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:24 pm
Ok, Here is a JSON file of most of the feats for people who want to do save file editing.

I changed "Source" to null and "IgnorePrerequisites" to true for all of them so you only need to change the "$id" and "m_UniqueId" accordingly.
If you use the JSTools plugin for Notepad++, it will be easier to see what there is. You only need to copy the object behind the feat name.

Should be done with the missing feats tomorrow.
Great work!
Hopefully we'll start seeing automated tools to add feats and things soon, though I think a fully fledged save editor is quite far away.

I've added some more scripts to my table:
Godmode, Multiply damage dealt [Party Only] (customizable, defaults to On and 8x damage, because why not)
Near Instant Cooldown [Party Only] (customizable, defaults to 0.2 seconds, down from 6)
Always light encumbrance
Infinite item usage

There's not much else I can think to add (that isn't complicated, liked adding extra feats). If you have any ideas let me know

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

wannabecheater
Cheater
Cheater

Post by wannabecheater »

tseblade wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:24 pm
Ok, Here is a JSON file of most of the feats for people who want to do save file editing.

I changed "Source" to null and "IgnorePrerequisites" to true for all of them so you only need to change the "$id" and "m_UniqueId" accordingly.
If you use the JSTools plugin for Notepad++, it will be easier to see what there is. You only need to copy the object behind the feat name.

Should be done with the missing feats tomorrow.
Hey thanks for the good work :D
Have you tested them in game? Some feats like Soul of the Fey have abilities attached to them and require code to be inserted at abilities, features and persistantresources section.

tseblade
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by tseblade »

At the moment, the list is only feats available through the levelup. No Class specific feats at the moment.

Still testing them. Though i have noticed Animal Companion feats work on anyone. Will have the code for them soon.

nkg114
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by nkg114 »

The zero day cheats are very glitchy at the moment. So far in my game, it will auto-fail Varnhold letter event and prevent you from ranking up Divine and Arcane past 4.

wannabecheater
Cheater
Cheater

Post by wannabecheater »

tseblade wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 2:03 pm
At the moment, the list is only feats available through the levelup. No Class specific feats at the moment.

Still testing them. Though i have noticed Animal Companion feats work on anyone. Will have the code for them soon.
I think activated abilities need some work >_<
I tested Power Attack, while it shows up on character sheet, the clickable ability on the UI is missing (hence you can never activate it).

From my testing over this past few days,
- All those toggle abilities (like rapid shot, power attack, spell-like abilities) need code in Abilities section as well or you won't be able to activate them. (e.g. your power attack has a $ref = "189", this actually points to $id = "189" under abilities section of the json file)

- if the feat grants an ability with limited use per day, there is probably need to add the charges under persistantresource section of the json file. The amount of charges seems to be hardcoded, you can edit it (e.g giving yourself 99 rages) but once you rest, it will reset back to the correct value.

- For feats that give spell abilities that depend on class (e.g. Cloak of Dreams from Soul of the Fey feat) you need the relevant class or the spell will not "work" (0 duration as caster level = 0). In my own experimentation I managed to transplant the feat and ability to my lvl 1 barbarian but casting the cloak activates the spell and ends it immediately as it is 1 round duration/sorc level.... adding 1 sorc level and it works properly (with 6 sec duration)

SlipperyEel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SlipperyEel »

nkg114 wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 2:04 pm
The zero day cheats are very glitchy at the moment. So far in my game, it will auto-fail Varnhold letter event and prevent you from ranking up Divine and Arcane past 4.
Perhaps it would be better to change the kingdom time modifiers to 1 day rather than 0?

unifix
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by unifix »

SlipperyEel wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 2:16 pm
nkg114 wrote:
Perhaps it would be better to change the kingdom time modifiers to 1 day rather than 0?
Best way would probably be something like COMPLETION_TIME = CURRENT_DAY +1 - DAYS_LEFT

Draco856
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Draco856 »

So yeah, game crashes to desktop with my options active, it is very likely the infinite spells option and heal when resting. Thing is I never had this issue with Drummers table version of infinite spells, I could rest at any point and it wouldn't crash, to there might be something in the way you give us infinite spells/abilities that is causing an infinite loop, thus crashing the game. I'll see if I can narrow it down. I've only been able to activate the spell portion, abilities never activates for me, so I can't test that.

Edit:

Hmm. Just tested with only infinite spells on, damaged my party with inflict wounds, rested with use healing spells, and didn't crash. This is going to be tough to narrow down, but I can tell you the options I have active when I've crashed.

Infinite Spells
Always Light Encumbrance
Infinite Item Usage
Encumbrance (From the Game menu.)

Edit 2:

Just crashed on area transition with those options above as my only active scripts. That may be the trigger, since it happened 2 times before, but thought it was because I had rested, then entered the area. This time it was just me going from the Top map to the caves in the Old Sycamore zone. Will try without the Game menu encumbrance option turned on, and see if it happens again.

Edit 3:

Crashed again, same area transition, everything as before except the Game Encumbrance script.

Edit 4:

Crashed 3 more times, testing, this final crash came with just the Infinite Spells as the only active script, upon area transition, game locks for 5 seconds, then closes completely. Will try the other two options and see if it still crashes without the spells option on.
Last edited by Draco856 on Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Niedzielan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Niedzielan »

Draco856 wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:20 pm
So yeah, game crashes to desktop with my options active, it is very likely the infinite spells option and heal when resting. Thing is I never had this issue with Drummers table version of infinite spells, I could rest at any point and it wouldn't crash, to there might be something in the way you give us infinite spells/abilities that is causing an infinite loop, thus crashing the game. I'll see if I can narrow it down. I've only been able to activate the spell portion, abilities never activates for me, so I can't test that.

Edit:

Hmm. Just tested with only infinite spells on, damaged my party with inflict wounds, rested with use healing spells, and didn't crash. This is going to be tough to narrow down, but I can tell you the options I have active when I've crashed.

Infinite Spells
Always Light Encumbrance
Infinite Item Usage
Encumbrance (From the Game menu.)
Encumbrance in the Game menu can't really be changed, it just gets set again - in this case by the script.

If you use dnspy to decompile the source, you can find the function I'm hooking into. DrummerIX's script hooks into Spend, which calls SpendInternal. His script just changes the boolean flag for "doSpend".

What I do is I hook directly into SpendInternal, which has a pointer to the caster, which I can use to check if it's a player or not. Then I patch the two places doSpend is used.

Having a save file where the behaviour is consistent would be extremely helpful in figuring out what's causing the crash. I'm not at my PC atm so I can't take a look at the code right now. It could just be my rusty asm skills breaking things. Hopefully we'll get it sorted out.

cdtrico
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cdtrico »

Thanks for the cooldown cheat and everything else so far!
Tables are looking great!

jasonthe13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jasonthe13 »

SlipperyEel wrote:
nkg114 wrote:
Will it fix the problem ?

Draco856
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Draco856 »

Making a new post, after my final test I've finally managed to load into the next area. I had 2 scripts active, Always Light Encumbrance, and Infinite Item Usage. It is definitely the Spells option that is causing the crash on my area transitions.

Here is the save file before the Area Transition where I did all of my testing.
Attachments
Manual_427_Old_Sycamore___26_Gozran__IV__4710___17_40_46.zip
Changed file extension from zks to zip, should just be able to change it back.
(3.2 MiB) Downloaded 49 times

Draco856
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Draco856 »

If the days count is 0, it tends to fail. 1 day will be the best option.

adzipppp
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by adzipppp »

Draco856 wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:06 pm
Making a new post, after my final test I've finally managed to load into the next area. I had 2 scripts active, Always Light Encumbrance, and Infinite Item Usage. It is definitely the Spells option that is causing the crash on my area transitions.

Here is the save file before the Area Transition where I did all of my testing.
Same here... i write about it a couple page's above

nkg114
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by nkg114 »

jasonthe13 wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:05 pm
SlipperyEel wrote:
nkg114 wrote:
Will it fix the problem ?
Nice, thanks @SlipperyEel. 1 day work fine for me. Can get the Varnhold letter event now.
However, the upgrading bug is apparently the game's fault cause it still happens if I do the rank-up normally. That would probably need a patch.