Pathfinder: Kingmaker (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Anglican
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Pathfinder: Kingmaker (Steam)

Post by Anglican »

is there any way to edit the status of your kingdom? From Crumbling to Worrying to Troubled to Stable to Serene or anything. Ingame events actually hampers my game to actually finish. Dark Epidemic events wreck you even though I already solved the Season of Bloom?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

adzipppp
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by adzipppp »

Unlimited spells and ability's also work on npc's, is it possible to fix this?

wurstpistole
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by wurstpistole »

Thanks for this, quite helpful at most parts.
There's a mean debuff later in-game, it's called negative level, basically it deducts the characters levels until it falls under 0 and then they die. God mode doesn't help with that. Any idea how to overcome that?

Reytar
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Reytar »

Weird, for me everything is working fine so far except for Tasks that surpass the time from the day, where you started it.

For example if you start something on day 10 of the month, but the task is going on for 14 days, you can only lower it to 5 days by changing the starting day from 10 to 1 (maybe 0 works too for 4 days).

But if you enter a negative number (like -1) it will suddenly increase to 4294967295.

EDIT: Alright, if I change the value from the "StartedOn" Day in my player.json to... like -100 it will complete the task after skipping a day like it was stated by blazerules.

And maybe I was also wrong when I said it is the day of the month, because it was also mentioned that it will be the day when the Kingdom was founded. Sooo... maybe it will be possible to remove the time of tasks if the Kingdom is older than 60 days and 4294967295 is just the maximum value how old the Kingdom can get.

Funfact: That would be 11758979 Years, 215 Days and 8,4 Hours in total. Pretty much for such a small Kingdom, hehe.

Niedzielan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Niedzielan »

Reytar wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:01 am
Weird, for me everything is working fine so far except for Tasks that surpass the time from the day, where you started it.

For example if you start something on day 10 of the month, but the task is going on for 14 days, you can only lower it to 5 days by changing the starting day from 10 to 1 (maybe 0 works too for 4 days).

But if you enter a negative number (like -1) it will suddenly increase to 4294967295.
That's just because I didn't set the value in the table to be signed. In game it does count as negative.

Reytar
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Reytar »

Niedzielan wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:12 am
Reytar wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:01 am

That's just because I didn't set the value in the table to be signed. In game it does count as negative.
Is that so? Then it just confused me, I guess, since I only tried it with small numbers where I did not notice anything. But thanks for letting me know!

By the way is there already some way to change the value of the time it needs to assign yourself to certain tasks like for doing somthing with your council for 14 days?

CaesarCzech
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CaesarCzech »

If i set class levels down it Does nothing, i cant pick new feats etc i need to get exotic weapon profiency.

Hell for the moment i would just be satisfied if someone told me how to saveedit that in.

Niedzielan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Niedzielan »

adzipppp wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:43 am
Done, I've added those to my script.

Carrnage
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Carrnage »

CaesarCzech wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:40 am
If i set class levels down it Does nothing, i cant pick new feats etc i need to get exotic weapon profiency.

Hell for the moment i would just be satisfied if someone told me how to saveedit that in.
unlocking feats is tied to an independant value which is equal to the highest level you reached. There is one for character levels and one for ever class you have levels in

Theres also one for spells (which is equal to the total times that class has been leveled) and i suspect more for other things, like bloodline and domains.

CaesarCzech
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CaesarCzech »

Okay another problem i cant use Wizard class it asks me to choose spells but i cant. it doesnt work.
It got field of empty crosses but i cant do anything i cant left click right click or drag the spell i cant do anything.

adzipppp
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by adzipppp »

Niedzielan wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:56 am
adzipppp wrote:
infinite spells not workin'g is this for 1,0.0.3 ? hotfix (inf ability's is work's)

Niedzielan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Niedzielan »

adzipppp wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 12:53 pm
Niedzielan wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:56 am
adzipppp wrote:
infinite spells not workin'g is this for 1,0.0.3 ? hotfix (inf ability's is work's)
Interesting... it works on one of my saves (where I tested it), but not another. Did the other infinite spells thing work?

Think I've found what I did wrong, just testing now...

adzipppp
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by adzipppp »

it is work on some companion's but do not work on say priest or my main mage

fireundubh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by fireundubh »

Just want to confirm that Infinite Spell Use and Infinite Ability Use do not affect the player/main hero.

edit: They still don't work. Tested v75.

Niedzielan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Niedzielan »

adzipppp wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:23 pm
it is work on some companion's but do not work on say priest or my main mage
fireundubh wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:24 pm
Just want to confirm that Infinite Spell Use and Infinite Ability Use do not affect the player/main hero.
I've just fixed infinite spell usage (hopefully) (V76).
There were two doSpend checks and I only patched one. Rookie mistake.

Infinite Ability use should work though, there's only one check there.