Pathfinder: Kingmaker (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Niedzielan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Pathfinder: Kingmaker (Steam)

Post by Niedzielan »

r3v4n wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:59 pm
Is there any chance on adding a function with which we can edit the stats of our advisors?
Done.
Liorash7 wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 5:12 pm
Dadburry wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:45 pm
The only script that fails to activate on 1.0.6(table 151) is the multiply feats one, all other options can be at the very least activated. Havent tested if all work as they supposed to, but they can be activated.
About the multiply feats, you're kidding me right? 😭
Multiple feat script still works for me.
Theorac wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:27 pm
Niedzielan, tried the adjustments. Sent the info to you. Hopefully I did it right.
Just in case it matters, I'm trying this out in a dwarven point of interest map. Testing using wands, weapons, potions.
I wait for the tooltip to show up, then tab out and use space to activate. Tried setting up a hotkey to do it ingame as well.
I think the new version should work (154). I have no idea what caused the issue, but for some reason the static addresses in your version of the game are 32bit not 64bit (so parts that are 8 bytes long in my version are 4 bytes long in yours, so offsets were off). Windows 7/8/10 64bit I presume? Less than 4gb of RAM so it only needs 32bit addresses? Could be all sorts of things. Hopefully it works now.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Liorash7
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Liorash7 »

Niedzielan wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 5:18 pm
r3v4n wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:59 pm
Is there any chance on adding a function with which we can edit the stats of our advisors?
Done.
Liorash7 wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 5:12 pm
Dadburry wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:45 pm
The only script that fails to activate on 1.0.6(table 151) is the multiply feats one, all other options can be at the very least activated. Havent tested if all work as they supposed to, but they can be activated.
About the multiply feats, you're kidding me right? 😭
Multiple feat script still works for me.
Theorac wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:27 pm
Niedzielan, tried the adjustments. Sent the info to you. Hopefully I did it right.
Just in case it matters, I'm trying this out in a dwarven point of interest map. Testing using wands, weapons, potions.
I wait for the tooltip to show up, then tab out and use space to activate. Tried setting up a hotkey to do it ingame as well.
I think the new version should work (154). I have no idea what caused the issue, but for some reason the static addresses in your version of the game are 32bit not 64bit (so parts that are 8 bytes long in my version are 4 bytes long in yours, so offsets were off). Windows 7/8/10 64bit I presume? Less than 4gb of RAM so it only needs 32bit addresses? Could be all sorts of things. Hopefully it works now.
Thanks for the quick answer
There is a chance for multiply spells selection perhaps? Would be very appreciated.

Nonetheless, thank you so much for your amazing table and work.

Question for the forum, there is a way to increase your party speed on the map(not the world map where you travel)? Some maps are pretty big and it's becoming tedious to move your party. Is there a method to speed things up like in PoE?
Lyvewyrez wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:37 am
Liorash7 wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:21 pm
Lyvewyrez wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:44 pm

Extra "spells" is easy enough, level up the class, then level again with "increase caster level on level up - PapaPetro" set to a negative value (however many caster levels you have), change your class level back 1 - rinse and repeat for as many spells as you like.

The issue I have is # of spell casts per day. You can simply hike your main state up to 150+ and that'll give plenty of casts, however, it also jacks up the DC's to the point nothing will make a save ever. Kinda kills the challenge. I'd love for a way to increase spells/day or at the very least, have spell restores such as Arcane Object or Spell Recall work on Spontaneous casters.

Any spell book caster such as wizard can basically have infinite spell casts now anyway, as long as you have a spell restore and activate 'infinite abilities' you'll be able to restore spells to heart's content. Spontaneous casters like sorcs get boned though in this regard, especially when Eldritch Scion can choose the Arcane Bond - Object yet cannot be affected by it.
Didn't understand your first paragraph. Like I read it, but don't know how to apply it. May your phrase yourself again please? Thanks.
So when you level up (let's use a wizard as an example) you get to choose two spells per level up. Let's say you want to learn all the spells available. All you have to do is level your wizard to 19 normally and choose your spells.

At level 19 (thus caster level 19), swap out to CE, select the "increase caster level on level up - PapaPetro" and change the value (which defaults to 1) to -18 (it'll display some 4321654321 number, but that equates to -18) and then swap back into the game.

Level your character to level 20, which likely won't allow you to select any spells as it is essentially bringing you back down to caster level 1 (the number next to your class in the spellbook interface). Go back into CE and manually change your wizard's "class level" to 1.

From here you are effectively back at level 1 for wizard, which means you level again to 20 and select more spells, rinse repeat the above steps. You can do this for any caster. Bear in mind though, the feats you select the first time round stick, you don't get to choose feats again so make sure whatever you chose the first time around is what you want when you actually play the character.

Obviously you'll need to have your character level frozen throughout this process so you can continue to add and remove levels from the wizard without capping out.
Thanks man. I'll try and will edit this post if I succeed with this method.

Konsul
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Konsul »

My English is bad, but I will try. Buffs do not work. Permanently shows 0. Before patch 1.06 worked fine.
Version 1.0.6 (24207) GoG.
Last edited by Konsul on Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dadburry
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Dadburry »

@Niedzielan
GoG version 1.0.6, table 154, multiply feats just refuses to activate no matter what i do.
Not in main menu, not after loading a save, not after starting a new game, not after selecting a class during a level up, not after leveling up, just dont know whats wrong.

Angelcmss
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Angelcmss »

Awesome man. You're a gentleman and a scholar.

Personal request. Does anyone know a way to get something to retick after you miss it? Valerie's personal question line letter came in while I was improving a kingdowm stat and lost it. I'm now going into chapter 4 and there is no way I'm restarting at this point but I'd like to complete it if possible.

Also, jubilost is stuck as a frog. Anyone know how to change that?

scheel
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by scheel »

I looove this table!! Thank you so much for all the quick updates and the wizardry you put into this :)

Sadly, most of the scripts in the debug section of the table dont work for me, most importantly the multiply feats option (Steam version 1.0.6, table 154)

Ive tried activating it at various points (main menu, ingame, character screen, level up screen, after picking class during level up etc.), never got it tho. The X just doesnt appear. Still, Im amazed at what you have achieved so far!!

BoehserOnkel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by BoehserOnkel »

BoehserOnkel wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:08 pm
sadly doesnt work for 1.06 ...
Yes it does.

My Bad - didnt activate mono :oops: :cry:

Eliyahelyon
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Eliyahelyon »

JTitor wrote:
Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:19 am
Got my map travel time down to 3 minutes in game.
Kingmaker.Controllers.GlobalMap.MapMovementController > GetEncumbranceModifier() and set to 100f or more. Ignore this one, messes stuff up.

I'm an idiot..
Just edit
"SpeedModifier": 0.0,
"KingdomSpeedModifier": 0.0
In player.json
What would i change it to

rlurking
Cheater
Cheater

Post by rlurking »

Liorash7 wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 5:31 pm
Question for the forum, there is a way to increase your party speed on the map(not the world map where you travel)? Some maps are pretty big and it's becoming tedious to move your party. Is there a method to speed things up like in PoE?
Just use Cheatengine's speedhack

Niedzielan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Niedzielan »

scheel wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:58 pm
I looove this table!! Thank you so much for all the quick updates and the wizardry you put into this :)

Sadly, most of the scripts in the debug section of the table dont work for me, most importantly the multiply feats option (Steam version 1.0.6, table 154)

Ive tried activating it at various points (main menu, ingame, character screen, level up screen, after picking class during level up etc.), never got it tho. The X just doesnt appear. Still, Im amazed at what you have achieved so far!!
Dadburry wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 5:58 pm
@Niedzielan
GoG version 1.0.6, table 154, multiply feats just refuses to activate no matter what i do.
Not in main menu, not after loading a save, not after starting a new game, not after selecting a class during a level up, not after leveling up, just dont know whats wrong.
I made some slight changes in 157 that might make it work. I've also included the old (non Mono) version again.
Konsul wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 5:54 pm
My English is bad, but I will try. Buffs do not work. Permanently shows 0. Before patch 1.06 worked fine.
Version 1.0.6 (24207) GoG.
Fixed in my table v158

Dadburry
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Dadburry »

@Niedzielan
Multiply feats still refuses to activate, both old and new scripts.(table 158) I have no idea whats the deal with it not working for some people.

Wyzegy
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Wyzegy »

Dadburry wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:32 am
@Niedzielan
Multiply feats still refuses to activate, both old and new scripts.(table 158) I have no idea whats the deal with it not working for some people.
Same problem for me. Can't get either of them to activate.

kijin
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kijin »

I think the more pressing issue w/ the -multiply feats- toggle is that it too easily breaks the game. And I mean in the way that most of the time, once its used, leveling up gets bugged in a manner of different ways(even after turning it back to 1 or 0). You either cant level, or feats don't get saved, or the options to complete the leveling processes get grayed out.

I don't think there's an easy way to add feats feats to this game other than json editing or freezing characters levels while reverting class levels. At least, not until that Save editor gets finished.

shadowbanana
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by shadowbanana »

Hey guys, i'm on version 1.0.3 i believe, and i can't seem to get the "Game" script to work, is there a specific place i need to activate it?

Liorash7
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Liorash7 »

Guys WTF multiply abilities scripts works fine for me. Just activate it before the level up screen and you set to go.

Also be sure to insert reasonable number of abilities into the abilities variable, for being able to select every ability slot with plus on the level up screen. The maximum I reached is 22.

And of course, do you have the steam version of the game?