Pathfinder: Kingmaker (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
wannabecheater
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Pathfinder: Kingmaker (Steam)

Post by wannabecheater »

Rebelicious wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:00 am
Do you happen to have the Blueprint ID:s for the Features and the ActivatableAbilities, so I can easily find the right entries again? Because I could've sworn that I tore out the Ranged Spell Combat Feature entry from the Eldritch Archer and compared it to the Spell Combat Feature of the Eldritch Scion (each found through trial-and-error), and compared them next to each other without seeing any differences.

I might've just goofed somehow.

Also, if you check the Eldritch Archer in-game, it actually does have both Spell Combat and Ranged Spell Combat.

As for it not working properly, did you also copy Ranged Spellstrike? Because again, the Eldritch Archer actually gets both Spellstrike and Ranged Spellstrike (and hilariously, both work, making a basic Magus completely redundant). All Spell Combat/Ranged Spell Combat should do is allow you to both cast a spell and attack; it is Spellstrike and Ranged Spellstrike that allows you to get an extra attack out of it as well.
I went back and added Ranged Spellstrike. Same thing - ranged touch spell casted but no attacks from the crossbow. I don't play magus so i don't really know what is the expected behavior. I assumed it allows you to do a basic ranged attack + the spell attack like two weapon fighting. Maybe you can test it out.
The blueprint for Ranged Spellcombat is "8b68a5b8223beed40b137885116c408f"
It's blueprint for it's activatable ability entry is "8898a573e8a8a184b8186dbc3a26da74"

For Ranged Spellstrike it is ""6aa84ca8918ac604685a3d39a13faecc"
and the activatable ability entry is "e958891ef90f7e142a941c06c811181e"

Good luck :)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

HakariTenrai
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HakariTenrai »

Lyvewyrez wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:52 am
Is there a generous soul out there who has the ghost armor and can link the Asset GUID (or has a link to a list of all the GUIDs?)
Here you go: [Link]

Althalus
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Althalus »

BoehserOnkel wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:32 pm
Althalus wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:36 am
Has anyone else run into this problem when using the table from Niedzielan:

The event cards asking you to visit the throne room to deal with a visitor don't actually do anything? I'll go to the throne room, the screen will move like it's trying to follow someone's movement, but nothing happens and I just go back to being able to move around.

In addition, I'll occasionally get people showing up, walking up bowing, then walking away with no dialog?

And the cards won't leave, so I keep losing stats because the game things I'm ignoring them.
to avoid this bug - always go to throneroom to see , make sure the advisor etc is NOT on a task at this time (this causes this bug)
have fun
Well, I tried waiting till they got off a task and checked the throne room again but still no luck. I guess I'll try and reload a save.

BoehserOnkel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by BoehserOnkel »

Althalus wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:21 pm
BoehserOnkel wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:32 pm
Althalus wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:36 am
Has anyone else run into this problem when using the table from Niedzielan:

The event cards asking you to visit the throne room to deal with a visitor don't actually do anything? I'll go to the throne room, the screen will move like it's trying to follow someone's movement, but nothing happens and I just go back to being able to move around.

In addition, I'll occasionally get people showing up, walking up bowing, then walking away with no dialog?

And the cards won't leave, so I keep losing stats because the game things I'm ignoring them.
to avoid this bug - always go to throneroom to see , make sure the advisor etc is NOT on a task at this time (this causes this bug)
have fun
Well, I tried waiting till they got off a task and checked the throne room again but still no luck. I guess I'll try and reload a save.
yeah - should be ^^ if the card stuck you can only load an older save - i hope they fix it soon

Cevlack
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Cevlack »

Can anyone tell me if Niedzielan's table works for 1.09c ?

gamebob
Cheater
Cheater

Post by gamebob »

Cevlack wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:03 pm
Still works.

jhl1989
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jhl1989 »

For someone reason, the Build Time modifier has not worked for several patches. Can someone confirm?

rlurking
Cheater
Cheater

Post by rlurking »

Still on 1.08b due to their general incompetence (on GOG they haven't actually uploaded the 1.08b to 1.08c patch, rendering the 1.08c to 1.09 patch they did upload useless) but it still works there.

HakariTenrai
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HakariTenrai »

jhl1989 wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:46 am
For someone reason, the Build Time modifier has not worked for several patches. Can someone confirm?
Unfortunately, I had thought the same thing... because I couldn't get them to work for nothing... then I was informed that the problem was because I was using a mod... Since I stopped using the mod, the build time, and event time modifiers have all worked fine for me,... and they are still working as of 1.0.9... at least for me, anyway. If you're not using a mod, then I do not know what to tell you.

sicwan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sicwan »

rlurking wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:58 am
Still on 1.08b due to their general incompetence (on GOG they haven't actually uploaded the 1.08b to 1.08c patch, rendering the 1.08c to 1.09 patch they did upload useless) but it still works there.
are you sure about that??? I mean... CohhCarnage was able to update his GOG copy every patch they put out...
so maybe the issue is something weird on your end? You can try going to the website and manually downloading the patches, or use the GOG Galaxy client to? not sure which one you've tried to do

jhl1989
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jhl1989 »

Can we get an update on this option: "[Experimental] Multiply number of Feats/Abilities on Level Up"
Just wondering if how it's going. I've used it several times. More failures than success.

It seems to bug out and won't let me pass through the character sheet when selecting feats most of the time.
[Link]

kain33
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kain33 »

as of patch 1.0.10 the game section doesn´t work anymore. Niedzielan, can you update the table, please?

ANC46
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ANC46 »

gamebob wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:09 am
Cevlack wrote:
Still works.
Hey, great cat avatar. Are they yours to spoil rotten with lots and lots of pets? :)

caellach
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by caellach »

ANC46 wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:04 am
gamebob wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:09 am
Cevlack wrote:
Still works.
Hey, great cat avatar. Are they yours to spoil rotten with lots and lots of pets? :)
Omg, i was gonna say the same thing about his avatar.

cremno
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by cremno »

kain33 wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:38 am
as of patch 1.0.10 the game section doesn´t work anymore. Niedzielan, can you update the table, please?
I can confirm. Is there any chance of an update?