Pathfinder: Kingmaker (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Re: Pathfinder: Kingmaker (Steam)

Post by DrummerIX »

Added a couple of options so far. Damage Modifier and Always Light Encumbrance.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

batf247
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by batf247 »

ahh someone earlier I believe said it was like pillars of eternity and in there you could edit it in a way to get to 100. Sucks that it can't be done here. Though if we can get as many ability points that we want that would make up for it put my wisdom up astronomically and summon my monster

Niedzielan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Niedzielan »

Got a very rough Attributes table. Each attribute has 4 values (because of bonuses I assume), so be careful to change all of them accordingly.

Edit: It worked amazingly for me including restarting the game... now when I try it again it crashes the game. *sigh*. Removed the table for now
Last edited by Niedzielan on Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:40 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Draco856
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Draco856 »

I need a way to quickly finish events and projects when dealing with my settlement...I spent too much time exploring and now I'm only 6 or 7 days away from failing a quest I really want to complete, all because I don't have my high priest because I chose to rebuild the elk temple.

Driumyrvak
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Driumyrvak »

Niedzielan wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:56 pm
Got a very rough Attributes table. Each attribute has 4 values (because of bonuses I assume), so be careful to change all of them accordingly.
Is that meant to be used during character creation or once in-game?

batf247
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by batf247 »

Niedzielan I got the str to work but all the others are ??? is there something else that triggers those

Niedzielan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Niedzielan »

It worked for me for a few restarts of the game but now it's doing that to me, not sure what's wrong but shouldn't take very long to fix. It's been a while since I did ASM stuff.

Driumyrvak
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Driumyrvak »

For me when using your table during character creation it just breaks the game, various buttons become unusable, attributes can't be changed, etc.

The STR addresses pick up some of the attributes (#4 seems to pick up CHA, #1 picks up STR, #2&3 pick up... unsure?) but all the others are ????.

Niedzielan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Niedzielan »

Edit: v226 updated for 2.1.7b (Definitive Edition) - I added a lot of stuff, but can't guarantee that everything works perfectly
Edit: v163 updated for 1.0.14 (Change Duration Events scripts)
Edit: v162 updated for 1.0.13c
Edit: v161 is updated for 1.0.10 - only tested Game script, let me know if others don't work.
Edit: Updated for 1.0.4. Still works with 1.0.5 and 1.06, 1.07, 1.08

Note that the Steam and GOG versions of the game are the same. This table should work for either.

Big update, cleaned things up a bit, so I'll restructure this post
Found a good hook so that (for the most part) you don't need to open stuff to activate or populate values. Since I switched to mono it was easy to follow the structure so now everything (again, for the most part) is in one location.

Features:

Game Time
Money
Kingdom
Map movement speed modifiers
-Name
-Day
-BP
-Cost/Time modifiers
--Set Building Time Modifier to -2 to build things instantly, for example
-Event and Task "Started On" Days
--Apparently you can set these to -60 in the saves, haven't tried here. Regardless, should be able to set them to 0
Party
-For each member
--Name, Level, Experience, Damage Taken (i.e. current health)
--Class Levels (up to 10 classes)
--State Flags (e.g. Size)
--Alignment (as x-y coordinates)
--Attributes
--Skills
--Other Stats (HitPoints, Attack Bonus, Base AC, Speed, Fortitude, Reflex, Will, Initiative, etc)
Skill points on level
I've kept the old "On Character Selection" script in case you somehow select a creature that's not in your party (e.g. pet companions things)

Scripts:

Infinite Skill Points Spending
Change Attribute Points on level (e.g. one attribute every level, five per level, etc)
Change Attribute Points on Character Creation (For Player or Companion creation)

Godmode, Multiply damage dealt [Party Only]
Near Instant Cooldown [Party Only]

Infinite Spell Usage (Party Characters only)
Infinite Ability Usage (Party Characters only)
Infinite Item Charges (Player Characters only) - do enemies even use items? no clue

Disable Friendly Fire (Circle AOE only) (only when party characters cast a spell)

Bypass Alignment checks!
Change Duration Tasks
Change Duration Claims, Upgrades, Rank Up/Ruler-Away-Time Events, etc

Never Fail Quests (Due to time)
Never Fail Events (Except for some like "Eight-Legged Plague", save before testing)

Always light encumbrance
Infinite item usage

EXP Multiplier

Allow spontaneous casters to copy spells from scrolls

Thanks to everyone who helped out.

[EXPERIMENTAL] Multiply number of feats/abilities (inc. bloodlines) on Level Up. May break your game. Use at your own risk.
Best to use on a level where you only gain a single feat, grab a bunch of feats, then deactivate the script.
(now in Debug section, will likely not work)

It's designed for use after opening the character screen ingame. I'll look at creation when I get this fixed.

That said, I'm not having much luck on that front. It seems to break at random points, or sometimes not break at all! If I have it only do strength it works (but obviously is less useful). Sometimes it gets through WIS before crashing.

Keep in mind that you have to have opened the character screen at least once before starting the script.

I fiddled around a bit and this version hasn't crashed on me... yet. Let me know if it does.

Edit: Added a few more options :)

Character
-Level (Decrease so you can level up again, get level 20 in all classes)
-EXP
Alignment pointer
Money pointer
Attributes (STR, DEX, etc)
If the Attributes don't update when changing characters, use one of the ones in Debug
Skills (Athletics, etc)
Skill Points during character Creation / Level Up
Other stats (Speed, HP, AC, Attack Bonus, Fortitude, etc)
Inventory (Slots 1 and 2 quantity, last moved item quantity)
Time Pointer
Kingdom Timer, Kingdom BP, Kingdom Stats (on load & hover)
- Thanks to Carrnage for the save file :)

DrummerIX's table is probably better quality, but I like making my own tables, so here we are.
Attachments
Kingmaker_Niedzielan_226_Lite.CT
Updated for Defiinitive Edition 2.1.7b
(1.05 MiB) Downloaded 2977 times
Kingmaker_Niedzielan_163.CT
Updated Change Duration Events for 1.0.14
(665.23 KiB) Downloaded 568 times
Kingmaker_Niedzielan_162.CT
Updated for 1.0.13
(665.25 KiB) Downloaded 132 times
Kingmaker_Niedzielan_161.CT
Updated for 1.0.10
(664.66 KiB) Downloaded 142 times
Kingmaker_Niedzielan_160.CT
modify time scale script (similar to CE's speedhack, but an in-game method, should work better)
(666.05 KiB) Downloaded 145 times
Kingmaker_Niedzielan_159.CT
Hopefully fixed Skill Points script and Item Charges script not activating for some people
(660.78 KiB) Downloaded 146 times
Kingmaker_Niedzielan_159_103.CT
FOR VERSIONS 1.0 to 1.0.3. Do not use unless you know you are on an older version of the game.
(660.78 KiB) Downloaded 127 times
Kingmaker_Niedzielan_158.CT
Fixed Buffs Pointers
(660.84 KiB) Downloaded 121 times
Kingmaker_Niedzielan_157.CT
Removed some debug stuff that was no longer useful
(660.85 KiB) Downloaded 114 times
Kingmaker_Niedzielan_154.CT
Added Advisor thingy script, possibly fixed HoverItem
(758.14 KiB) Downloaded 134 times
Kingmaker_Niedzielan_151.CT
Added some Inventory script stuff
(734.89 KiB) Downloaded 126 times
Last edited by Niedzielan on Wed Feb 23, 2022 9:21 pm, edited 76 times in total.

batf247
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by batf247 »

I used your last one and some how it saved my file and now everything is str 8 for all characters except my main who is all 8 str except one is the number I edited I tried your new table and it won't even x for me I tried going into all the character stuff to see if it would activate but nothing am I screwed?

Niedzielan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Niedzielan »

If you saved your file, probably.

To manually search for a stat, open the character screen, and do a grouped search for 4:1 4:8 4:8 4:0 4:8 4:8 (for 8 Strength) (Note that this assumes you have no bonuses for strength, if you have +2 for instance then search for 4:1 4:8 4:10 4:0 4:10 4:10 ). You only need to change the first value. Then save and reload and everything should be ok.
For Dex you'd search 4:2 4:? 4:? 4:0 4:? 4:? where ? is your dex value. 4:3 for Con, etc.

As for it not even activating, that's very odd. As long as you've opened the character screen (i.e. I or C) the AOB should be there. Does this still happen if you restart the game? It's an AOB scan so it shouldn't just not work.

batf247
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by batf247 »

I found an earlier save a couple missions back oh well but do I need to adjust for the bonuses I just set them all to 60 will this mess up the game?

Niedzielan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Niedzielan »

Just set the first one and save+reload (F5 quicksave, F8 quickload). Setting the others won't break anything, but they just get reset based on the first when you load the game.

I assume the table works if you're able to set them now?

batf247
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by batf247 »

they seem to work fine now only played it for like 10 mins since I set them. The only thing I am not sure about is when I click on the other characters all there stats go to 60 also but there hp seems to be the same so I don't think the stats go up with them not a big deal as long as it don't break them and my main works fine which seems to be the case

batf247
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by batf247 »

nm I just did the quick save and reload and all their hp went up so stats must have changed for them also