Pathfinder: Kingmaker (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
neuronek
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Pathfinder: Kingmaker (Steam)

Post by neuronek »

FYI, maybe it's just me but Steam just queued a 2.9 GB update so I guess let's be ready for 1.0.7 which will break some scripts ;)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Bain
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Bain »

Theorac wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:03 am
Thank you Niedzielan! The hovered item works like a dream now. Win7 x64 24GB RAM
Updated [Link] if anyone wants some lower level loot.
Thank you for the list. Will you be keeping this list updated with more codes you find?

Bain
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Bain »

neuronek wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:42 pm
FYI, maybe it's just me but Steam just queued a 2.9 GB update so I guess let's be ready for 1.0.7 which will break some scripts ;)
Supposedly there is another patch right after that one scheduled for later today. I'm gonna wait til tomorrow before I play again I think.

Westfire
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Westfire »

So is there anyone who can give me like...a step by step or something?

I have cheat the cheat engine and this file

[Link]

and I've been having...trouble. This is my first time ever using Cheat Engine, and after trying to mess with the boxes to tick so far I've only been able to get the one hit kills working.

CaesarCzech
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CaesarCzech »

On 1.03 Never fail quest due to time and infinite item charges dont work

sicwan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sicwan »

Is it possible to just pause the calendar date/time? so spells and buffs work properly and not freeze when you freeze the game time?
If you can already do that, please let me know how cause I am probably overlooking it

Laughingfox
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Laughingfox »

A weird request, and one I'm not entirely sure is viable due to the game shifting the base appearance depending on whatever class the character owns is highest, but would there be any way to configure or force the game to a preferred chosen class?

Er. For example: The fighter and it's various sub classes is awesome, but the !@#@!#@!# backpack it saddles you with regardless of armor chosen for the paper doll is most certainly not. A finesse duelist looks silly lugging around all the camping equipment. I've been skirting around this by using the cheat engine tables to claim something else, like say the Magus, is considerably higher than it actually is level wise but that too presents a number of complications.

Not all characters can choose all classes to level up due to alignment or other various maguffins, and even if you load something else up for an alternative it can easily lead to feat/ability/spell bloating or accidentally borking your ability to level up past a certain point.

Also somewhat related: any chance of being able to re select a characters primary/secondary clothe colors? I know these devs love their point of no return, no take backsies policy, but not being able to change the color of thy trousers is a bit much. Heck, it was a staple ability in BG and even Pillars. Yeesh.

msman12
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by msman12 »

I'm a bit confused. How exactly do we modify how long Kingdom Tasks take to complete with the table? For instance, if I want to make the task "Rebuild the Temple of The Elk" to be complete instantly or in a day, how do I do that with the table? Is it even possible?

shadowbanana
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by shadowbanana »

Niedzielan wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:09 am
The problem with the multiply feats script is that I had to manually make a for-loop directly with assembly code. By itself that's easy, but it does mean that if any of the offsets or jumps differ between my version and yours it just won"t work at all. I can work around that with the other scripts, at least for the most part, but not this one.
Add to that that even when it does activate it can easily break things, and you can see why I keep it in the Debug section.

As for the Skills script not working, I'll look into it. I should really put a part in my main post on how to "debug" the scripts to send me the relevant asm.

0. Check whether the script actually works or not
1. Check that Mono is activated (top of CE, Mono -> Activate)
2. Right click the script, choose edit script
3. Find the method, this will be in the {$lua} section, and will look like 'kingmaker.etc:etc:etc'.
4. Copy that from the script without the quotes.
5. Then go into Memory View, right click, Go To Address, and paste the method from 3/4 in there.
5b. If it doesn't find anything, either you didn't activate mono, didn't copy the method correctly or the method doesn't exist. If you try activating the script at least once, it should compile the method. If you've done that and it still doesn't work, you're out of luck.
6. Select the entire block of code (until it stops having the method name as the address) and copy it (either ctrl+c or right click, copy, bytes+opcodes)
7. PM the code to me
8. Hope that I'm still active and willing to fix things.

Edit: I think I've fixed the Skill Points script not activating. Let me know if it works or not.
shadowbanana wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:08 am
Hey guys, i'm on version 1.0.3 i believe, and i can't seem to get the "Game" script to work, is there a specific place i need to activate it?
1.0.4 changed the offsets. I'll find out which version of my script last supported 1.0.3 and add it to the list in my post. Note that it won't have any of the other updates. I may at some point create a 1.0.3 version of the latest script, but maintaining multiple scripts gets messy, and when the next update comes out which breaks things I'm not gonna support 3 different scripts. In general I'll only support the lastest version of the game, at least until I'm finished with this game.
vitaeexmorte wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:15 am
Niedzielan wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:36 pm
Added a "Remove Fog of War" script. Pretty neat, if I do say so myself.
Saw that you removed it again before I tried it, so not sure if it was for world map or ingame. If the latter, maybe it's better to just increase the view distance the characters have.

Trying to activate "Infinite Item Charges [Party Characters Only]" with table 151 gets me this error message. Never got it to work with the older tables eithers. But chalked it up as me still using 1.0.3.

check:SpendCharges: <^Kingmaker%.UnitLogic%.UnitDescriptor> vs
>> <Kingmaker.UnitLogic.UnitDescriptor>
Does it work with 159? May have fixed the issue.
Oh my god! thank you so much! :D

Edit: So i tried out the new table, but I still can't get the "Game" script or the Advisor scripts to open :\ I keep trying to find maybe there is a specific place to activate it, like at the kingdom map, or at the advisor screen, maybe in character menus but i just can't get it to go

Though I did find out that you can kinda cheat the system by buffing the stats of your companions, because it seems their "Advisor" stat corresponds with one of their real stats, so if i increase it, it artificially does what I want the table for lol
Last edited by shadowbanana on Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

bregoran
Cheater
Cheater

Post by bregoran »

Hi Niedzielan, is it possible to re add the old Character editor in the new Table? With the new one, behind party member slot, I can't edit any longer the permanent pet companions, in the old tables I could select one and press c and then permanently change the stats in the Table.

Lyvewyrez
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Lyvewyrez »

Anyone know if there is a way to edit the 'infinite xxx' scripts to only affect the main character and not the whole party?

Niedzielan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Niedzielan »

bregoran wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:37 am
Hi Niedzielan, is it possible to re add the old Character editor in the new Table? With the new one, behind party member slot, I can't edit any longer the permanent pet companions, in the old tables I could select one and press c and then permanently change the stats in the Table.
The "hover" character editor (in Game script) should work. If that doesn't then I'll readd the old script, but as far as I know the hover one should work (and for enemies and npcs too)

bregoran
Cheater
Cheater

Post by bregoran »

Niedzielan wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:48 am
bregoran wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:37 am
The "hover" character editor (in Game script) should work. If that doesn't then I'll readd the old script, but as far as I know the hover one should work (and for enemies and npcs too)
Sorry, i totally oversaw, that the script got moved into the Game script. It works fine I was only blind.

thorxic
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by thorxic »

Hi Niedzielan, I've been playing with your table/trainer/script for a while and I have been absolutely loving it like you wouldn't believe. It's a godsend to me really.

Just want to say that I'm very thankful for what you've put together here.
Keep it up!

msman12
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by msman12 »

msman12 wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:31 am
I'm a bit confused. How exactly do we modify how long Kingdom Tasks take to complete with the table? For instance, if I want to make the task "Rebuild the Temple of The Elk" to be complete instantly or in a day, how do I do that with the table? Is it even possible?
Could anyone tell me if this is possible with Niedzielan's table currently?