Pathfinder: Kingmaker (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Wyzegy
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Pathfinder: Kingmaker (Steam)

Post by Wyzegy »

Liorash7 wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:42 pm
Wyzegy wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 5:52 pm
Liorash7 wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:11 pm
Hi Niedzilan, sorry for the nagging, but your experimental extra feat/abilities works excellent for me, is there a chance for extra spells perhaps? It's really going to improve the gameplay for me...

Thanks.
Wait, how are you getting it to work? Every time I try cheat engine just stalls out and the little X doesn't appear.
Check it outside the level up window.
I'm still not having any luck with it. When and where, exactly, do you activate the "experimental multiply feats script?"

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Niedzielan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Niedzielan »

Added a "Remove Fog of War" script. Pretty neat, if I do say so myself.

Also made everything activate using mono, so you should be able to activate scripts as soon as you attach to the game (wait until you're at least at the main menu though.) No more needing to get hit to activate godmode, etc. Also should be 10x faster to activate scripts.

Do note that it does mean if you have two instances of the table running, only one will work. If things still don't work use previous versions of the script.

Theorac
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Theorac »

Niedzielan, would it be possible to display the long arse item ID on mouse over / when in a specific bag slot? figure we can maybe get an item list started.

Viken
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Viken »

@Niedzielan: I hope you are ready to keep working on your great CE table. Appearantly the Devs are going to start pumping out a lot of patches within these next few weeks. Already at 1.0.5, and tomorrow will probably be 1.0.6.

Bain
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Bain »

1.0.6. is already out

krul
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by krul »

On 22th will come big patch which will probably also break scripts.

Liorash7
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Liorash7 »

Lyvewyrez wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:44 pm
Liorash7 wrote:
Hi Niedzilan, sorry for the nagging, but your experimental extra feat/abilities works excellent for me, is there a chance for extra spells perhaps? It's really going to improve the gameplay for me...

Thanks.
Extra "spells" is easy enough, level up the class, then level again with "increase caster level on level up - PapaPetro" set to a negative value (however many caster levels you have), change your class level back 1 - rinse and repeat for as many spells as you like.

The issue I have is # of spell casts per day. You can simply hike your main state up to 150+ and that'll give plenty of casts, however, it also jacks up the DC's to the point nothing will make a save ever. Kinda kills the challenge. I'd love for a way to increase spells/day or at the very least, have spell restores such as Arcane Object or Spell Recall work on Spontaneous casters.

Any spell book caster such as wizard can basically have infinite spell casts now anyway, as long as you have a spell restore and activate 'infinite abilities' you'll be able to restore spells to heart's content. Spontaneous casters like sorcs get boned though in this regard, especially when Eldritch Scion can choose the Arcane Bond - Object yet cannot be affected by it.
Didn't understand your first paragraph. Like I read it, but don't know how to apply it. May your phrase yourself again please? Thanks.

sicwan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sicwan »

Liorash7 wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:21 pm
Lyvewyrez wrote:
Liorash7 wrote:

Thanks.
Extra "spells" is easy enough, level up the class, then level again with "increase caster level on level up - PapaPetro" set to a negative value (however many caster levels you have), change your class level back 1 - rinse and repeat for as many spells as you like.

The issue I have is # of spell casts per day. You can simply hike your main state up to 150+ and that'll give plenty of casts, however, it also jacks up the DC's to the point nothing will make a save ever. Kinda kills the challenge. I'd love for a way to increase spells/day or at the very least, have spell restores such as Arcane Object or Spell Recall work on Spontaneous casters.

Any spell book caster such as wizard can basically have infinite spell casts now anyway, as long as you have a spell restore and activate 'infinite abilities' you'll be able to restore spells to heart's content. Spontaneous casters like sorcs get boned though in this regard, especially when Eldritch Scion can choose the Arcane Bond - Object yet cannot be affected by it.
Didn't understand your first paragraph. Like I read it, but don't know how to apply it. May your phrase yourself again please? Thanks.
um.. what class are you playing?
and when do you want the extra spells?

Pretty sure there's an option to let you learn spells from scrolls even if you're not supposed to.. so.. there's that maybe?

Lyvewyrez
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Lyvewyrez »

Niedzielan wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:51 pm
Lyvewyrez wrote:
Liorash7 wrote:

Thanks.

Does the "Infinite Spell Usage" script not work?
Infinite spell usage works fine, my discussion of spell casts per day is more of a playstyle thing. I "like" having limited spells to work with as that has strategy and choice, versus just being able to spam fireball or wail of the banshee till everything is dead (fun initially though).

What I'd prefer is a system like POE2 where it is per encounter, and with spell restore that is possible by simply restoring spells after combat. Hence why I'd love for Spell Recall or Arcane Bond to affect spontaneous casters like sorcs.

Lyvewyrez
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Lyvewyrez »

Liorash7 wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:21 pm
Lyvewyrez wrote:
Liorash7 wrote:

Thanks.

So when you level up (let's use a wizard as an example) you get to choose two spells per level up. Let's say you want to learn all the spells available. All you have to do is level your wizard to 19 normally and choose your spells.

At level 19 (thus caster level 19), swap out to CE, select the "increase caster level on level up - PapaPetro" and change the value (which defaults to 1) to -18 (it'll display some 4321654321 number, but that equates to -18) and then swap back into the game.

Level your character to level 20, which likely won't allow you to select any spells as it is essentially bringing you back down to caster level 1 (the number next to your class in the spellbook interface). Go back into CE and manually change your wizard's "class level" to 1.

From here you are effectively back at level 1 for wizard, which means you level again to 20 and select more spells, rinse repeat the above steps. You can do this for any caster. Bear in mind though, the feats you select the first time round stick, you don't get to choose feats again so make sure whatever you chose the first time around is what you want when you actually play the character.

Obviously you'll need to have your character level frozen throughout this process so you can continue to add and remove levels from the wizard without capping out.

yanniell
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by yanniell »

Is it possible to make the summons last longer?

Carrnage
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Carrnage »

yanniell wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:41 am
Is it possible to make the summons last longer?
lock game time. also effects buffs and debuffs.

dd777
Cheater
Cheater

Post by dd777 »

Tried out table 151. Skill Points script still won't work, and neither does Hovered Item.

The rest of the table seems to work fine on 1.05, though, so thank you very much Niedzielan!

revanchrist
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by revanchrist »

dd777 wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:01 am
Tried out table 151. Skill Points script still won't work, and neither does Hovered Item.

The rest of the table seems to work fine on 1.05, though, so thank you very much Niedzielan!
I've tested Hovered Item with Steam version 1.0.5 a few hours ago and 1.0.6 right now, it works fine. You need to activate Hovered Item first then move your mouse pointer icon onto the item you want to edit and then alt tab back to Cheat Engine to edit it.

If you want to duplicate item for example a full plate armor, then use Hovered Item coupled with Infinite Item Usage to duplicate them. First, change the Item Quantity from 1 to 2, and then change the Is Stackable from 0 to 1 on cheat table, then alt tab back into game and right click that full plate armor to Split it. Now you'll have two stacks of the same full plate armor, repeat this until you're satisfied with the quantity, after that hover mouse pointer back to the original 2 quantity stack full plate armor and change the Quantity back to 1 and Is Stackable back to 0. Now drop all these full plate armors onto the ground and pick them up again to re-identify and re-register the items properly. This duplicate method works with every type of items except for weapons.

FortisSears
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by FortisSears »

Great tables guys, they really help with the difficulty :)

Can someone explain how to use the classes tab in both tables to add/change classes/specializations? Are they arranged somehow? Do I have to change addresses in a particular manner? I would love to change Linzi to Stormcaller for example, how would I do that? Is that possible?